[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg I thought he got a love bite! Haha. Woah. Very suspicious.
Must be because of "Hot Guy" :naughty2: j/k

I can't think of a reason at all, I mean he know her feeling for him and they are going to marry soon...soooo:confused12:
Just a quick gif!

OMG girl, will you stop it! lol, just kidding, keep it coming. It's just that with your awesome gif, I keep having to change my saggie haha

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
@pangiaxiong
Kade is meant for Date so they will find their way back to each other somehow. Hot Guy is giving me 2nd lead syndrome lol

@Katelyn such beautiful artwork and gif!

@Calligraphy I feel you. Today is like my only rest day and it still feels like a work day.

@phatman thank you

Just some fillers to the fanfic:
Reung and Mae Ying Janward could see that Por Date was green with envy, and if his eyes could shoot out flames they would all be burned. Reung had thought before that he was successful in driving a wedge between Kade and Hot Guy, but realized he might had caused more harm than good. The situation now are not in favor of Por Date. Date’s memory loss is also not providing much assistance too. Reung was having a headache just thinking about the two. Mae Ying Janward took his hand which surprised him. She gave a slight nod assuring him that things will work out somehow.

On the other hand, Kade left with Hot Guy, while Por Date is filled with anger and confusion. He does not understand Kade. Just the night before he saw her crying under the beautiful full moon and today she is happily rowing off with Hot Guy. Who is this Kade and what had she done to him?

(2b continued)

Last edited:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i hope for pope and esther to one day pair up again. they were perfect in Buang.

The only lakorn that i've watched of Pope is Buang, and he wasn't even the lead. but i loved esther. nowadays, she off and on for me.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
If this lakorn was a dramatic/angsty/romance/tragic lakorn, the storyline will go along like this:

During Date's voyage to France, due to the horrific weather, strong waves collided with the ship causing the ship to flip. Everyone died except Date. Miraculously, his floating body was noticed by a foreign girl. From there, he would view her as his life saver, also, he developed amnesia (lol). Anyways, as that foreign girl continues to take care of him, he falls in love with her. Years passed, and their relationship developed even stronger than before. However, due to fate, the foreign girl wanted to travel to Ayutthaya, so Date went along with her. Coincidently, they bumped into Kade in the market place. Kade recognized Date immediately, but he didn't recognize her. She tried to persuade him that they were betrothed, and that they belong to each other. Nevertheless, he doesn't believe her and even ends up calling her crazy. From there, Kade remembered when Date told her that if she's crazy, then he's crazy too. Kade started to cry meanwhile Date and the foreign girl continued their path in the market place. The story goes on with Kade trying to pursue Date again and again. Until..........

:risas3::risas3: I feel like I just wrote a fanfic. lol
Please continue :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I love how some people can be so creative:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::worship2:

Last edited:

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
I feel like this drama would be good for fanfic. You can play up comedy with Kade trying to explain modern things to Date. Involve angst with Kade possibly losing her memory after her spirit leaves her body and Date has to help her recover everything. Kade having to play hero with the help of her invisible spell. Yam and Joi having a little secret romance. Junward and Kade being kidnapped because someone thought Kade knew valuable information about politics because of some slip or something. Kade meeting another time traveler that ends up meeting Got's character and making him not....that type of king. A what if of Kade awakening in Karakade's body, but freaking out and disappearing to meet Reung first instead of Por Date. Junward, Malee, and Kade being the force behind the men that helped changed the politics of Ayuttha.

So many possibilities.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Keep the fanfic coming guys. Haha.

Seriously Joi is sooo cute without the black teeth. His smile reminds me of Great!!

What's his real name anyway and has he really stopped acting?? He's such a natural he needs to continue.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Keep the fanfic coming guys. Haha.

Seriously Joi is sooo cute without the black teeth. His smile reminds me of Great!!

What's his real name anyway and has he really stopped acting?? He's such a natural he needs to continue.
From his IG, I'm guessing his name is witsarut himmarat