[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

rinrin

sarNie Egg
That's probably why she needed ajarn to reassure her that he will be ok. Adding that Date was born with nak nah tong with addition to having her as a mate, he would be blessed with many blessings.
What is nak nah tong?

I agree that Kade in the end of d day was sent by Reung so that they can be together. The buppae sanniwat send her to be reborn to the past instead of future so that she can fullfil that destiny. The politics that happened, for me, is just a side story to Kade journey. So i dont really care much for d fact that she didnt or couldnt or wouldnt change anything. From my past time travelling reading/watching experiences, changing history rarely produce good outcomes in d future. So im good with whats happening. As what someone said previously, most probably she went into Faulkon's house because she s worried more about safety and how things unfold and whether Date will get injured in anyway. Other than that i saw she d rather take a step back and just listen to story of how things unfold - just like when at first she dont want to persuade Malee but change her mind after Prik talked to her. That is simply my 2 cents or maybe 5.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://instagram.com/p/BhNmHXshFCL/

This lakorn has affected so many people for sure! It’s all over my ig feed. This is Gubgib’s daughter and husband singing. So cute!
He's Chinese??!! Haha.

What is nak nah tong?

I agree that Kade in the end of d day was sent by Reung so that they can be together. The buppae sanniwat send her to be reborn to the past instead of future so that she can fullfil that destiny. The politics that happened, for me, is just a side story to Kade journey. So i dont really care much for d fact that she didnt or couldnt or wouldnt change anything. From my past time travelling reading/watching experiences, changing history rarely produce good outcomes in d future. So im good with whats happening. As what someone said previously, most probably she went into Faulkon's house because she s worried more about safety and how things unfold and whether Date will get injured in anyway. Other than that i saw she d rather take a step back and just listen to story of how things unfold - just like when at first she dont want to persuade Malee but change her mind after Prik talked to her. That is simply my 2 cents or maybe 5.
She definitely won't be nosy anymore after Date threatened to kill himself. Haha.

I just want to say the one thing I like about Date and Kade's relationship is they're like a normal couple. They romance eachother all shy and stuff yet they argue and bicker. In lakorns you tend to see the guy fall head over heels and then treat the girl like some goddess (we know that doesn't happen in real life haha), so to see how these two have their ups and downs make their relationship realistic and relatable! We see how raw and intimate their relationship is because they aren't sugar coating it with "couple goal" lies. Hahhaa.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
:clap::eek:The writer gave an interview here. What I got here is that the story of Prom Likit (BPS part 2) take place 10 years after the story end. It will be in Pra Jao Taisak era. This king is the son of Pra Jao Seur (Got's character). Because Pra Jao Seur was the king for a short period of time. There is a high chance that Got might play as his son in part 2. N'ek is still Kadesurang and Karakade. She was about to talk about P'ek but video got cut short here. Anyone find a full interview??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhQBGjVHdzK/

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
So Reung is probably also a 1 woman type of man right?

It's likely that por date & reung visited the brothels?? Lol Idk I guess I'm just too pure and thought they haven't been with another woman LOL but I guess I did wonder how the heck por date would teach her lo sam pao

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
:clap::eek:The writer gave an interview here. What I got here is that the story of Prom Likit (BPS part 2) take place 10 years after the story end. It will be in Pra Jao Taisak era. This king is the son of Pra Jao Seur (Got's character). Because Pra Jao Seur was the king for a short period of time. There is a high chance that Got might play as his son in part 2. N'ek is still Kadesurang and Karakade. She was about to talk about P'ek but video got cut short here. Anyone find a full interview??

Thanks for the info :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Ooohhh the King of Pond!! I heard funny stories about him and how he got his name. He supposedly love some type of fish and made it illegal for others to fish it haha. Before the invasion of the Burmese and fall of Ayuttaya, didn't they go to war with Vietnam or was Cambodia?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ooohhh the King of Pond!! I heard funny stories about him and how he got his name. He supposedly love some type of fish and made it illegal for others to fish it haha. Before the invasion of the Burmese and fall of Ayuttaya, didn't they go to war with Vietnam or was Cambodia?
Wow..u know a lot of history. It's interesting. The writer sounds more concrete here than her previous interview. I feel like she knows what she is doing. It is going to be another epic one.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow..u know a lot of history. It's interesting. The writer sounds more concrete here than her previous interview. I feel like she knows what she is doing. It is going to be another epic one.
Just the basic. My father loved history and when I was younger I used to listen to him helping my brother with his history hw.

I am going to bed now, night everyone :).
Nite!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

So the figure Got plays actually became King for a bit?? So he did get his rights?

Wait! In BPS Kade was 20 yrs old when she time traveled. . . she spent 4/5 yrs there before she wedded. If BPS ends when her first borns are in their teens, and if PLK takes place 10 yrs after BPS ends that means Kade would be. . . around 50?! Hahah.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@KitKat516 the fight was with vietnam but it is involved Cambodia (my country:p) too. Basically at that time there was a conflict of throne in Cambodia and Thai king gave a help. Lmao...I am going to see how they are going to portray this sensitive issue. But I have trust on them because so far they touch politic very carefully in BPS.

@phatman yeah Got's character got to be the king after his father passed away. In ep 15, we'll see his father succeed the throne after King Narai.

Kade will be around 45 years old...hahah.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 the fight was with vietnam but it is involved Cambodia (my country:p) too. Basically at that time there was a conflict of throne in Cambodia and Thai king gave a help. Lmao...I am going to see how they are going to portray this sensitive issue. But I have trust on them because so far they touch politic very carefully in BPS.

@phatman around 45 years old...hahah.
Oh yes PraJao AngThong!! I don't know much about him or that era, just his name. Forgot what his brothers name was but just knew that it was two brothers fighting over the throne. This will be exciting to learn more of that history.

I hope they make a lakorn about the Rattanakosin Era just not the remake of that lakorn but a new story.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Well, they gotta bring back the actors who made this lakorn popular. Can’t risk having the new actors with part2, right?? Well, this took over two years, so part 2 will take... maybe 3 years! Lol
They can do a very good sequel if the plot covers intense romance for anyone close to Date & Kade - Got, Hot Guy, and maybe one of Date's halfsisters (the servant's child whose mother died from malaria), or a back story to any of the servants. It has to be someone very close to them & a prominent part of the original movie, otherwise it won't work. But it must not be Karakade, who can forget her skill at slapping a line of servants in one smooth flow? Their love stories can run parallel but must not overshadow what our original leads have.

But you realised right, in playing with real figures who were named in history (Got), the writers have to tread carefullyyou can't fool around with stuff like that.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Reung is probably also a 1 woman type of man right?

It's likely that por date & reung visited the brothels?? Lol Idk I guess I'm just too pure and thought they haven't been with another woman LOL but I guess I did wonder how the heck por date would teach her lo sam pao
I believe Por Date is innocent. Humph. Don't taint my Por Date with that brothel stuff. Hahaha. :celebrate16:

Well. He does have his own prostitute in the house!! Hahahaha.
IE:
Screenshot_2018-04-06-23-51-41-1.png
N'eks inner thoughts/commentaries are hilarious. I don't know how they're going to work that on screen. It'd be a shame to lose that aspect since it's the funniest part. Like when she sees p'ek shirtless she's thinking "damn he's got a sexy body but too bad he's such an arrogant douchebag." She's always complaining in her head about how sucky it is to live without modern stuff like toilet paper, tampons etc.

There's also a funny scene when p'ek insults her for flirting with other guys and thinks she's thick-faced and shameless cause she has no reaction to his insults. But really she just doesn't understand the old-fashioned language and it took her awhile to get what he's saying lol.

Another scene I hope they keep, is a sorta poetry slam battle? with p'ek, his buddy and Mae Janward (the girl that likes p'ek). At first Kaedsurang didn't want to participate cause she doesn't know the old-fashioned language but p'ek kind of implies that she's dumb so she gets mad and says she'll play. And then she rips off some famous poem she read in school and apologizes in her head for the plagiarism.

Omg. I'm just reading back and like realized this thread only moved up 9 pages from when the whole cast was confirmed to when the first episode aired. Look at it now, tears of joy. . .

And I just had to quote this. Those scenes made it!! Well I don't remember the body part though. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They can do a very good sequel if the plot covers intense romance for anyone close to Date & Kade - Got, Hot Guy, and maybe one of Date's halfsisters (the servant's child whose mother died from malaria), or a back story to any of the servants. It has to be someone very close to them & a prominent part of the original movie, otherwise it won't work. But it must not be Karakade, who can forget her skill at slapping a line of servants in one smooth flow? Their love stories can run parallel but must not overshadow what our original leads have.

But you realised right, in playing with real figures who were named in history (Got), the writers have to tread carefullyyou can't fool around with stuff like that.
Agreed!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
@spanky @KitKat516 @Ju1es @Rosi
You guys I haven't talked about books in so long....so I'm barging in...Lol never imagined I'll get to talk about this here....

Johanna Lindsey....Some of my favorite historical romances are by her....In mallory series......I absolutely love Amy's story.....didn't read the whole....from the others I loved.. Defy not the heart....Savage Thunder...
Linda Howard is my favorite of the lot.....writes the best romantic suspense...The dream man, Mr perfect, Shades of twilight, cry no more, death angel...but my absolute favorite book from her is Now you see her....I've read it so many times that the pages are coming apart and cover is falling off...
Another favorite book of mine is All through the night by Connie brockway.....I have not read other books by her...but this was too good....
Iris Johansen...she writes romantic suspense/thriller too... but her earlier historical romances were good too...The wind dancer, Lion's bride.
Have you guys read Virginia henley...she writes good historical romances too.....And Susan Johnson....but they both write erotic historical romances....more raunchy scenes on kinky side....their heroines are no innocent virgins....and the guys are VERY experienced....

Anyways...back to the show....I'd rather they not continue the story of Date and Kade in the sequel but the only way the sequel with Bella and Pope as leads will work and still be an interesting story to tell is if they show them in another lifetime....meeting again and falling in love....