[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I believe Por Date is innocent. Humph. Don't taint my Por Date with that brothel stuff. Hahaha. :celebrate16:

Well. He does have his own prostitute in the house!! Hahahaha.
IE:
View attachment 13195

Omg. I'm just reading back and like realized this thread only moved up 9 pages from when the whole cast was confirmed to when the first episode aired. Look at it now, tears of joy. . .

And I just had to quote this. Those scenes made it!! Well I don't remember the body part though. Haha.
Actually...Por Date, according to the novel, went to the brothel when he was like, a tween or something (12-14 years old?), so he was not innocent at all. :) He knows stuff, but I believe it was just one time, or two. The one who brought him to the brothel, figures, was Khun Reung imao.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Actually...Por Date, according to the novel, went to the brothel when he was like, a tween or something (12-14 years old?), so he was not innocent at all. :) He knows stuff, but I believe it was just one time, or two. The one who brought him to the brothel, figures, was Khun Reung imao.
well this just pretty much broke our rose colored glasses about Por date....Was it a right of passage kind of thing...you know where the boys are sent to places like that when they hit puberty to control their impulses or something...

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Im trying to watch other lakorn n kdrama. But due to BPS, i cant go through a drama without complaining - d n'ek is not smart enough, d story is not good enough, d p'ek is not romantic enough. Seems like i ll have to take a break for a month or two to get rid of d withdrawal syndrome before starting a new drama. TT.TT

ps: im x really interested in pope's lakorn with chippy, but his short hair looks cool. Love love.
Ps2: i know im selfish and i also know that bella n pope have their own new lakorns filning going, but im hoping that somewhere in d middle d elders decided to milk their popularity again and swap the couple around or start a new emergency project with both bella n pope as d main cast.
Ps3: indeed popella are koobuppae. I cant see them pair with other actors now. Hahahaha...

Excuse my ranting. Im going trough d withdrawal syndrome now. I even dreamt about BPS. aigooo

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
But in the lakorn, Mae Prik said Date hasn't been with anyone. Does that mean he's still innocent in the lakorn? And Date said it on an occasion his eyes has never looked at anyone before except the one. So, do you think director make him innocent in this case?

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
She is meant to be there. She has helped as much as she could by being friends of Marie, encouraging others to be better. Something has long since rooted and would still happen had she not there. Perhaps, nothing has changed because Kade is not meant to go there to change a thing, but to be part of a history. Por Date, in the record, only appear in a sentence so even if he married a strange woman from the future, no one would bother to know.

About how she wanted to go check the news, it's only natural that she wants to know what really happens. Look in this way, the history that is about to unfold doesn't really record people who died other than the important figures, it might be more dangerous to HER or her fiance. Perhaps she is worried about Por Date? Even if she knows what really happens,or when it would hapoen, would it lessen the anxiety? What if it doesn't happen on the day or year she thought it would? What if something bad happen to her family? I think she would need to know.

If it were me there, and I have my own cloak of invisibility with me, I would do the same. It's to know what to be prepared for. It's better to know something than nothing at all.
Thanks for shedding light on another perspective, great insight~! I definitely missed out the point that Date's fate is something Kade doesn't know - it just didn't really occur to me that it was a huge concern to Kade when I was watching +_+ So idk, sometimes I do still feel like there are a lot of reasoning behind the writing, yet maybe it's not made obvious/helpful enough for audience to fully understand the intentions of the characters/significance of events - of course it may just be me idk.

By the wayyyyy, guyssss I can't.

"The main protagonists for Prom Likit (the sequel of Buppesannivas) would still be Bella and Pope. Confused? Do you honestly think that I will write something typical?"

P'Ui Ai!!! (Rom Paeng) I can't wait to watch the seqeul omggg
It better be!! What a tease :risas3:

Off topic, did you guys see Pope's teaser with Chippy? I feel bad for my baby. But I'm unsure with the long hair. Sorry if anyone posted.

Credit: YouTube (Nina Kalley)
Woah there's a teaser already?

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
well this just pretty much broke our rose colored glasses about Por date....Was it a right of passage kind of thing...you know where the boys are sent to places like that when they hit puberty to control their impulses or something...
No. More like coming of age thing. A celebration? I don't really understand it either.

But in the lakorn, Mae Prik said Date hasn't been with anyone. Does that mean he's still innocent in the lakorn? And Date said it on an occasion his eyes has never looked at anyone before except the one. So, do you think director make him innocent in this case?
It is possible :))

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for shedding light on another perspective, great insight~! I definitely missed out the point that Date's fate is something Kade doesn't know - it just didn't really occur to me that it was a huge concern to Kade when I was watching +_+ So idk, sometimes I do still feel like there are a lot of reasoning behind the writing, yet maybe it's not made obvious/helpful enough for audience to fully understand the intentions of the characters/significance of events - of course it may just be me idk.

I get what you meant. There are reasons, but they don't make it that obvious. Kade don't talk about it much (either to her servants, to herself, or to her diary), so it can get kinda fuzzy as to why something happens.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, okay, all these questions about Date being innocent or not..... Y'all, whether he visited the brothel, or not, we all know humans are humans. During his lone time, he might've experience some stuff with.......... Himself... ... :risas3:

True!! Imao he's just a human. He has urges. I don't really understand why he needs to be virgin either.. He is still Por Date. -..-

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahahahahaa .... now that's funny I can't stop laughing!!!! Rheung setting base for the day Date runs into Kade

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I know y'all probably sick of my vidding but....I can't help it!

Girl why you make them break up and cry everytime....lol...
Its beautiful.....the color and the clips...everything goes so well together and the story came out just perfect....:clap::worship2:
And now go watch Ruk Ok Rit.....and get some good clips of Pope being total dork....like getting nose bleeds just looking at women's underwear....and doing a total cringe worthy version of hula dance...and then do your magic and put Bella in there with him and make some hilariously romantic ones with them....lol no pressure:thumbup:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah. She is very pretty. I'm jealous .Hahaha.
Bte that song is lovely!

It is, isn't it? The music sings wayyyy deep into your heart. It's sweet that the doctor saved this helpless village girl. Makes me want to go back & watch Khun Chai Puttipat - because Pope is there ......

He is destined to play the side character. . I don't mind. I will love him for always!

He's got such gripping presence I don't doubt him leading some movie real soon. Those are fantastic scenes of him & his adoptive father, both actors they're just so damn good!! Got does the tensed & angry very well. Loved that part him punching Constance & in quick reflex instantaneously staying his cane into the guard's face!

If Kade had been around she would have clapped her hands!!

I don't know about everybody else, but I can't take it.... can't deny it my mind's been on Bhuppae Sunniwaat all the time!! I guess since it's now Saturday night & why not it's a good time to restart the marathon. So Episode 1 - here I come!!

Girl I take movies so seriously. If a family member doesn't understand I will explain to the fullest. Haha.

We need someone to send us there. Haha .