[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
He’s been an underdog for way too long. I’m glad he’s finally getting recognition for all his hard work. He deserved all the fame and fortune.
Completely agree about Pope being the underdog. I’ve been a fan and following his lakorns since his first lakorn with Chompoo and even in that one he didn’t have a major role. And then his lakorn with Mark and Yaya, I honestly liked him and Mint C better. I’m glad he’s finally getting the recognization that he deserves!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Pin and Yam are so loyal... even tho karakade abused them all the time they still love her regardless. If I have servants like that... I would love them forever.
Karakade only realised this when it was too late. When she made one of her off-day-from-hell appearances one of the things she asked for Kade to take care of Pin & Yam.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Completely agree about Pope being the underdog. I’ve been a fan and following his lakorns since his first lakorn with Chompoo and even in that one he didn’t have a major role. And then his lakorn with Mark and Yaya, I honestly liked him and Mint C better. I’m glad he’s finally getting the recognization that he deserves!
Same here!!! His role was small but he left a big impression! Man I teared for him in that lakorn, especially when he told her that if she find herself with no one to come back to him but then he was no longer there when she finally realized that he was the best thing that ever happened. I bawled!!!!! My Nat :sad6:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 4 is hilarious!! Date fuming with jealousy when Reung followed them on the boat ride home. In this mood he has no bounds - he made Ai Joi walked the miles back, threatened to whip Pin 10-20 times hahaha. And he dumped Reung straight to his doorstep without a single word; despite him saying he's following them home for a visit! But there are the bittersweet bits ..... Reungrit's soft expression of present times flows serenely into Reung's face as he stares at Kade; her happiness looking back at him as she recalls that moment. It made my heart full of tears.
And her meeting the Teacher - he asked she stop being sad from now on, embrace what's ahead. Although he didn't name Karakade out loud, she understood when he told not to abandon "her", and to continue helping to the end.
This episode also the first time Date willingly touched her; it was that strange chill which she felt & he didn't. In his sneaky way he later showed Kade the temple in the moonlight, the one which Reung wanted to bring her that afternoon.

The music editor for this drama did a terrific job, every emotion wrapping so beautifully with the mournful or happy moments of the scenes. It made Date & Kade on the boat ride under the full moon, so hmmnnnn......​

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don’t think he’s that much of an underdog. If you really consider the hotties like Mark, Nadech, Mario, Ken P who all debuted at around the same time to Pope, you can see why he wasn’t much p’ek material off the back. But ch3 was still kind to give him 2nd lead, never neglecting him. Only after 3-4 supporting roles, Pope was already offered Khunchai Pawornruj, and ever since then he has been playing p’ek but did his career take off?!? No, not really. It just happened that the timing was right this round and Bella fit right into him and their chemistry was more suitable than their own koojin and they got really good characters and script in here. Sometimes it’s luck and timing if you ask me. Because people like Chompoo was getting n’ek for ages but it only took one HIT from ch3 to secure her status til this day when she was already falling behind Noon, Aum and Kob at ch7. So yea, my two cents about him being an underdog.

People that are truly underdogs to me are Prang (who’s beauty tops many, but has been stuck playing supporting since forever!) and MintC who keeps getting left over roles or those nonsense plots. I think they’re in worst scenario than pope tbh.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Only a handful of actors have that deep thing going which naturally surfaces in any role; Pope is one of those. Granted that he did have to run the gauntlet of several takes in this industry like everyone else but a gem will always shine.