[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
You know I've been gushing about Got all this time, cause it's Got, but really my favorite actor on the politics side is P'Bik, the guy who plays Petchracha. He blows every scene he's in out of the park. And a close 2nd and 3rd are the guys who play King Narai and Kosa Ban. Those 3 have such a commanding presence onscreen. Honestly, I'd watch a whole side lakorn of just their stories.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
The behind the scenes this episode is quite funny. And there was a promo, preview for Prom Likit. Oh my goodness, i can't wait to find out what it's about, And more Date and Kade!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Its ended. I feel sad. Thank you everyone here for a very fun night. Too bad i join u guys on the final nite. (Bcoz i start watching bhuppae sunniwat on saturday xD)
It's ok! We'll still be here for awhile with the 3 extra eps lol. And I don't think we're quite ready to let go of BPS yet either.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
You know I've been gushing about Got all this time, cause it's Got, but really my favorite actor on the politics side is P'Bik, the guy who plays Petchracha. He blows every scene he's in out of the park. And a close 2nd and 3rd are the guys who play King Narai and Kosa Ban. Those 3 have such a commanding presence onscreen. Honestly, I'd watch a whole side lakorn of just their stories.
agreed! the scene when phra pethracha and phra narai fought, and both are teary eyed because they are like brothers, the emotions are just tangible, so real!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thankyou everyone for making this, a very interesting and exciting experience together.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
We have have reached over 500 pages together!!! Congratulations!!!
And I hope everyone will continue to love and support all the actors and actresses in the future.

And never forget that the hottest couple is real. :risas3:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Because I can't watch anything I am with Episode 5 again - and getting angrier by the minute with Por Date. He's very cruel to her in front of company - the Kosa Lek visit. Arghhhhh!!!!!! He called her crazy, she said if he's got half a brain he'd figure things out.
While there you are guys watching the morning after and all that kissing..... what am I supposed to do
You're not the only one. I'm at work right now so can't watch until I get home. :sad6: Meanwhile, I have been IG stalking updates. lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
He always refers to Karagade as his niece. She said she was apart of Karagade...she didn't reveal the truth.
Niece as in it's meant any friend's of your dad you would call uncle, right? In this case Khun Loong is such a close friend he considers Mae Karakade as his niece. I think it's said somewhere when Mae Jumpa was unhappy with the arrangement he told her no way he's going to renegade on the promise he made tohis good friend, now dead. Even if Kade had revealed the entire truth about her being Mae's twin the situation still stands - that they are not blood relations with Khun Loong's family.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
By the way, it’s the end! I didn’t expect I’ll watch BPS like crazy when I watched the first episode. Just out of curiousity (and because of Pope — sorry Bella). But well... look what happened now. Hahaha.:cheer::aaaaa:

Thanks a lot for everybody who actively posting. Most of the time I was only a silent reader, but I really enjoy the happy feeling of this thread and try to read all post is an effort itself, but I don’t want to miss even 1 post. Thanks a million zillion. You are all the best! :worship2::worship2:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Now i'm happy we have 3 special episodes because they are going to include those cut scenes:

1. Kade and Date sweet scenes by the pier
2. Kade plucking mango scene
3. Kade and Date bring their kids to the market...

The ending got me interested because they have the teaser for Prom Likit already...:p
Yeah I can't believe they cut out so much from the ending with the family. Why didn't they make it 16 episodes instead of these specials?