[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah...he knew she was always hiding something from him but he always let it slide....like he knew if she is forced to tell she would just make up more stuff to hide the truth...so he preferred waiting. And of all the things she didn't tell him...one thing I really really wished she would tell him was her real name... kadesurang.
I wish she'd just tell him privately!!!!! But noooo she told Kosa Ban first. Date didn't even know. It wouldve been nice if it was just the two of them in their room and their conversation turned into lo sam pao as the camera panned out! Hahahahhaa. And then she'll be like. . . call me Kade .Heeh

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I just finished watching the sub. I am LOLing at the fact that Kade said she wanted to be a seahorse in the next life. Por Date said he'll be the male seahorse and was all romantic about it. Does this boy even know that the male seahorse is the one that carries the eggs and gives birth?! He is probably a clueless potato.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
This episode, although was meant to be happy, made me sad. I know Constantine was a bad person, but his story was sad in the end. I shed a few tears.

Last edited:

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
Jeanie1 mention that there's more to the story in the novel. She post the whys a few pages back

can you understand thai? If you search on youtube, someone did a history on each of the characters that are based on a historical figure.
too bad.. no :(
i will google about it when i go home later :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ananda is a tensed up, uptight hero - which is great!! And he's got a very interesting family history, his dad was some famous photographer who rescued his mom during some regime thing & their story is made into a Hollywood movie.
Oh oh wow, I never knew their story was made into a movie??

On a side note, I miss BPS......

Last episode DID NOT disappoint...well, besides the fact that it was the last episode.

So yeah, Por Date is 100% INEXISTENT in the real world. He is like a dream of a dream of a man! How can I have Por Date?!?! literally, I want the actual Por Date in the lakorn...
he can Reua sompao me anytime!! I’m ready to French kiss him everywhere and in every way!!! Ah, sorry!! I’m a slut!!

So, I think everyone has named all the obvious cute parts in the last viewing but I’m not sure if anyone talked about the part where Kade got all insecure with gaining her pregnancy weight...Por Date told her he would love her no matter what she looked like...even if he couldn’t wrap his hands all the way around her...among other romantic things he was saying that was much more romantic and poetic!! Ahhhh, cuuuuute!! Hehehehehe *sighhhhh* my prince!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yeah...he knew she was always hiding something from him but he always let it slide....like he knew if she is forced to tell she would just make up more stuff to hide the truth...so he preferred waiting. And of all the things she didn't tell him...one thing I really really wished she would tell him was her real name... kadesurang.
Yeah I wish that too. I wish she would’ve at least told him so he knew her real name and would call her that even if it’s just in private. That made me sad that it wasn’t included, and made me feel like something was still missing

This episode, although was meant to be happy, made me sad. I know Constantine was a bad person, but his story was sad in the end. I shed a few tears.
I felt that too....I hated the character but I love Louis lols so to see him get beat up was hard to watch. I wonder if they romanticized the character for the lakorn though? Or was the real guy like that?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I couldnt help but cry for Falcon when he was begging to see his kids for me the last time, and I balled even harder when he asked Malee if she ever loved him :crybaby2:her response was heartbreaking
And side note, it feels like we didn’t get to see as many scenes with the kids. I feel like there was a lot more due to spoiler pics that i saw but maybe they will be included in the special episodes?? Hopefully
Me too. . . that's what a true tragic hero. You caused your own demise. I'm glad they didn't show the part he was actually slaughtered.

She did tell Khun P that next lifetime she will be a seahorse lol. Anyways yes she was loud in the room where everyone got embarrassed lol
I didn't get that part?? Haha. Why a seahorse??

I left off on page 494.. 17 pages lol.

How satisfying was the ending?
IMHO. . . not really.

How to look as fab as the gang when you have grown kids and is assumingly in your 40s hahaha

Saying that bc Kade/Karakade is supposed to be about mid-20s at the beginning. About 4-5 years pass before they actually get married...making her in her 30s. Then they eventually have kids...the time jump is about 10+years later bc their oldest kids are obviously teens. They've got to be mid 40s. So for real...how to be fab. hahaha
Well Pope is almost 40 and he still looks good af. Haha.

I was in a hurry and typed the wrong password a few times and got logged out temporally .... I almost died. LOL.

anyway....not sure if anyone posted the full ad for TrueYou.
Pope is so handsome in here. They just released on YT about 8 hours ago and already has around 250K views
Oh hell naw lady that man is reserved for Kadesurang! Haha.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain what happened to Por Date’s brother? Why was he banned and executed? And why were the two princes executed also? And how is Tia related to the king and how did he have a right to the thrown? Why did both princes have the right to the thrown? Shouldn’t it just be the first born prince? And did the king die on his own or did they kill him?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. Pope is a great kisser.
I wanna kiss him. Just saying.
I honestly really liked the romance they gave us with just Date staring at Kade and sniffing her. Now I'm overwhelmed with the number of kisses they've given us and wish they'd just did that one "french" kiss. Haha.
Too many is not good. Yes I am complaining once more.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahaha... she giggled so much in that scene and everyone in the house heard it too. Makes my pervy mind to think of when they were doing the Lo Sam Pao..... OMG. hahaha. I don't think she'll be a quiet lover so prob. everyone heard her on her wedding night. /blushing just thinking about it now.
BUT they just had to sadden the moment with Khun Loong's illness. Why! I was excited about the lo sam pao take 2, but then the uncle started coughing and I just became really sad and depressed. . . either one or the other can't mix. Haha.