[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oh oh wow, I never knew their story was made into a movie??

On a side note, I miss BPS......

Last episode DID NOT disappoint...well, besides the fact that it was the last episode.

So yeah, Por Date is 100% INEXISTENT in the real world. He is like a dream of a dream of a man! How can I have Por Date?!?! literally, I want the actual Por Date in the lakorn...
he can Reua sompao me anytime!! I’m ready to French kiss him everywhere and in every way!!! Ah, sorry!! I’m a slut!!

So, I think everyone has named all the obvious cute parts in the last viewing but I’m not sure if anyone talked about the part where Kade got all insecure with gaining her pregnancy weight...Por Date told her he would love her no matter what she looked like...even if he couldn’t wrap his hands all the way around her...among other romantic things he was saying that was much more romantic and poetic!! Ahhhh, cuuuuute!! Hehehehehe *sighhhhh* my prince!!

Yeah, he said he love the person inside & if she had surfaced earlier on (in Mae Kararade) he would have loved her from way before. I think he meant if she had been the MK who arrived years ago he would have married her then.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dang was thinking this might hit 20 but thats soo high considering its Songkran AND ch3’s ratings has been trash since Nakee. Woot woot! Happy for everyone
We'll see if Likit Ruk tops it. Haha.
Btw...hairy Pope nips. Lolol what's with some Asian guy and their hairy nipples?? My dad is quite hairless but his nipples also be having strands like Pope's I can't unsee hahaha

Zoom in at your item risk lol
That's nothing! HAHA. At least it's not a hairy chest! I have nothing againt hairy chested guys, but I love my men with very minimal chest hair.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
He was executed!
The King was talking abt P'Sri @ 47mins (give or take a few seconds off)

But the back story was that P'Date brother was a talented young man (poetry) and the King favored him... and other noble were jealous so they falsely accused him (something about wife and concubine) and he was sentenced to exiled in another province.

**someone correct me if im wrong or missing info**
Ohhh I see. Thanks for the clarification. The politics and its storylines are so interesting!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I read somewhere here that ethaidcd is having a bonus bundle bps cd for sale. I hope someone rich buys it and upload it somewhere...preferably here in zip file so that I can download it all at once. Lol! And thank you...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Yeah, he said he love the person inside & if she had surfaced earlier on (in Mae Kararade) he would have loved her from way before. I think he meant if she had been the MK who arrived years ago he would have married her then.
I knooooow....soooo romaaaaantic...hehehehehehehe....

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Wow!!!! This was an awesome final episode. The last 30 minutes were super rushed to finalize things, wished they had extended that to an extra episode. You can totally tell everything was rushed towards the end Felt bad for Constantine and Mae Maria, what a tragic love story.

Already having BPS withdrawals....

Anyway, can we start analyzing Part 2? When I was watching the promo for part 2, I swear the silhouette looks like Ken due to the jawline. Lol.

But seriously though, I hope the writer will feed our hearts with some snippets of what's to come since it'll be another 2-3 years before Part 2 is out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think it's just simply at the point that it's a "Why not tell" and good time good place for her. Kosa Ban is good to say 2nd in line as older man who she trusts most after Khun Luang. He always was good to her, went with the flow of her "no sense" and didn't look at her crazy lolol until now when he looks a bit scared hahaha
I was just a little sad that she decided to tell Kosa Ban when her hubby all along wanted to know. . .
Aww... it ended already???? Shoot, I’m stuck in training and y’all jumped like 50 pages!! I have so much to catch up so hopefully I have some time to watch when I get home this weekend :cheer:
Haha. Hurry!

It’s just amazing how they went from 3.4 to 18.6. Big applause to the hole crew because they truly deserve it.
Yup the rate at which it increased freak'n unbelievable. I wonder how they felt when they saw the first couple ratings. Probably sad. . .

Jeanie1 mention that there's more to the story in the novel. She post the whys a few pages back

can you understand thai? If you search on youtube, someone did a history on each of the characters that are based on a historical figure.
HEHE I read it.

Nothing really new. Both were just very complimentary towards B&P. K'Nong decided on Pope while they worked together on Sapai Jao. He fit that gentleman distinguished type they wanted for an ambassador. Pope had a tough time with the language and tried to negotiate w/P'Mai but after seeing it on camera decided it worked the best.

Bella of course replaced Chompoo after she dropped out. Said she was great at playing both Kade/Karakade. P'Mai and her worked on Kade's mannerisms on the fly.

Think that's about it.
AWE she saw the spark in Pope that not many saw. Props to her. I like her. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love their sneaky smiles at the end! So cute!!
https://instagram.com/p/Bhc5m0wjs-h/
Oh gosh I'm effin in love with Joi's smile. The boy has a smile that can kill!!!

Oh oh wow, I never knew their story was made into a movie??

On a side note, I miss BPS......

Last episode DID NOT disappoint...well, besides the fact that it was the last episode.

So yeah, Por Date is 100% INEXISTENT in the real world. He is like a dream of a dream of a man! How can I have Por Date?!?! literally, I want the actual Por Date in the lakorn...
he can Reua sompao me anytime!! I’m ready to French kiss him everywhere and in every way!!! Ah, sorry!! I’m a slut!!

So, I think everyone has named all the obvious cute parts in the last viewing but I’m not sure if anyone talked about the part where Kade got all insecure with gaining her pregnancy weight...Por Date told her he would love her no matter what she looked like...even if he couldn’t wrap his hands all the way around her...among other romantic things he was saying that was much more romantic and poetic!! Ahhhh, cuuuuute!! Hehehehehe *sighhhhh* my prince!!
Yes, I immediately thought of the real Kadesurang who was chubby and cute!!! No matter what he would've loved her!

Yeah I wish that too. I wish she would’ve at least told him so he knew her real name and would call her that even if it’s just in private. That made me sad that it wasn’t included, and made me feel like something was still missing

I felt that too....I hated the character but I love Louis lols so to see him get beat up was hard to watch. I wonder if they romanticized the character for the lakorn though? Or was the real guy like that?
I think they probably did. Every character in here was shown two sides. Faulcon was ambitious, but still had that soft side. Phra Petchracha and Surasak were ruthless during their reign (according to fellow af~ers), but all they wanted was to prevent the French from taking over their land. Phra Py was recorded in books to have converted and teamed with Faulcon, but in here he never wanted to be King. Things like that are really well thought out on the writers part.
Can someone explain what happened to Por Date’s brother? Why was he banned and executed? And why were the two princes executed also? And how is Tia related to the king and how did he have a right to the thrown? Why did both princes have the right to the thrown? Shouldn’t it just be the first born prince? And did the king die on his own or did they kill him?
For better info you'll have to refer to history books. Haha. Based on what I know from what I understand according to the lakorn though, Por Sri was banished because he was framed for something he didn't do out of jealousy from other politicians; the two who had the 'rights' to the throne were the King's son(?) and the King's brother(?) who were already plotting to overthrow the King; and finally the King died due to sickness. Sorry not much of help. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really? Lols I couldn’t get enough of them kisses. I wish there were more! Obviously there weren’t enough kisses that’s why Khun P’ Por Date is still always surprised whenever Kade kisses him even after they had that many kids lols
I like my sniffy Por Date. HAHA.

Early 2019 start filming... we probably get to watch Part 2 on the 2020 OTL
Or beyond that. HAHA.
I hope I forget about it so that I won't have to wait agonizingly.

Quick question, what had happened to Por Date's brother? Anyone care to explain?
I don't think it was accurately explained. Mama Jumpa just said to not try to stand out because that's when everyone starts hating you, so I'm assuming he stood out too much as the King's favorite hence the frame. The King did talk about him for a split second when he was laying in bed looking at the moon too. Now I wanna go back to rewatch to see that exactly happened. Haha.

He was executed!
The King was talking abt P'Sri @ 47mins (give or take a few seconds off)

But the back story was that P'Date brother was a talented young man (poetry) and the King favored him... and other noble were jealous so they falsely accused him (something about wife and concubine) and he was sentenced to exiled in another province.

**someone correct me if im wrong or missing info**
Of course in the lakorn he just went back to that place he was exiled to.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I watched this drama called Rak Kan Panlawan starring Ice Preechaya and Nine Naphat. Ice was born in 1990 and Nine was born in 1996. Not sure if it counts though considering the drama never mentions which the main characters play the older character.
Was it good? I like Nine and actually I wanted to watch that drama. I liked the teaser.....i thought she was just a tomboy....but then read the story summary and it kind of turned me off a bit....I mean the main girl is gay in the start then she turns hetero for the guy....I don't think I've ever seen that except in fluffy BL dramas....wasn't sure if the subject will fit in a regular drama.
p.s I meant noona romances as in the story has the older woman and younger man premise.....like the current airing korean drama Something in the rain.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA, Pope sure does love to tease her especially when they're in water. HAHA. I would've totally freak'd out too. I am scared to death of heights and big pool of water aka the ocean/lake/river. Speaking of heights Bella just needs to take Pope up a few flight of stairs and push him to the edge. HAHAHA. He'll never tease her ever againg.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Me! Omg I cried so hard when Khun Lhung passed away. Ughhhhhh. He was the only person in that house that cared for her since day one & never judged her.. and Kade's cry didn't help either.. :sad6::sad6:
I loved in Ep1 how he was the first person she ran into. She literally ran into his arms as she's trying to 'wake up.' It was very heartfelt when he smiled back at her as in "you're fine niece."

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I knew it had something to do with their close bond in which was neglected throughout this lakorn. That's why I was shocked at how she blatantly told Kosa Ban when she did whatever she could to conceal it from Date. If they didn't show the close bond between Kosa Ban and Kade they should've just let her tell Date only. Oh at least tell Khun Loong!!!
I was just a little sad that she decided to tell Kosa Ban when her hubby all along wanted to know. . .

Yeah it's a bit strange on the script writer's part on what she decided to keep exactly the same as the book and what she changed. The thing about this book is that a lot of the details are all connected so that it's like the butterfly effect, change one thing and it ends up changing a whole set of things. I agree since they removed the Kosa Ban relationship, they should've just let her tell it to Date. Also why have her tell them about the future but not about the twin stuff? Makes no sense to me.

The other thing is since book Kade isn't as careless, I don't think Date asked her as often like in the lakorn or even brought up the issue very often. So Kade might've been clueless as to how bad Date wanted to know. Book Date kept his suspicions to himself and he was at peace with just knowing that Kade wasn't Karakade but didn't know her origins so he wasn't bugging her about it.

But see what I mean about the changes? All in all I think the script writer, P'Daeng, kind of threw Kade under the bus a little. I know on Pantip a lot of the book fans were saying that if Bella wasn't playing her, they wouldn't like Kade as much due to the changes. Like I know P'Daeng was using Kade to teach the audience a lesson about history and the difference between today's kids and their attitudes vs the culture and beliefs of the olden days and manners but...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah it's a bit strange on the script writer's part on what she decided to keep exactly the same as the book and what she changed. The thing about this book is that a lot of the details are all connected so that it's like the butterfly effect, change one thing and it ends up changing a whole set of things. I agree since they removed the Kosa Ban relationship, they should've just let her tell it to Date. Also why have her tell them about the future but not about the twin stuff? Makes no sense to me.

The other thing is since book Kade isn't as careless, I don't think Date asked her as often like in the lakorn or even brought up the issue very often. So Kade might've been clueless as to how bad Date wanted to know. Book Date kept his suspicions to himself and he was at peace with just knowing that Kade wasn't Karakade but didn't know her origins so he wasn't bugging her about it.

But see what I mean about the changes? All in all I think the script writer, P'Daeng, kind of threw Kade under the bus a little. I know on Pantip a lot of the book fans were saying that if Bella wasn't playing her, they wouldn't like Kade as much due to the changes. Like I know P'Daeng was using Kade to teach the audience a lesson about history and the difference between today's kids and their attitudes vs the culture and beliefs of the olden days and manners but...
Yeah I definitely like book Kade more from the sound of you guys. I think it's a bit careless on the writer's part to miss those detailed details because if I hadn't been in here to read excerpts from you guys or I hadn't read the book at all this lakorn would be very confusing to me. Haha. I would probably still love it for Kadate, but definitely out of the loop a little.