[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

rinrin

sarNie Egg
I think i do understand why Kade and Date decided to interfere in their own ways and cause Phoulkon's fall. In the end of the day, as he himself said, he is at the point of no returned. Theres nothing he could do to go back and undone things he had done. And surely by hook or by crook he would find ways to ensure power and most importantly safety for himself as his security net is no longer there. While Kosa Ban n Date was able to discuss with General Defranges, theres no guarantee that Phoulkon would stop.

Ps: to d person who asked about Rak Gan Panlawan, it is nice for eyecandy - Nine Naphat is totally Kim Woo Bin swoon-worthy and the girl is cute. But the plot and script imo is not so great (not to the point where you would be glued to the screen the whole night). I felt frustrated with the relationships between d couples in d drama but Nine Naphat managed to put me in my lil cushion and swoon, i mean melt. Hahaha... I miss Kim Woo Bin and Nine Naphat now. Oppss wrong continent. Hihihi

Ps: i love this drama especially d Kade Date, i do want the sequel to be modern setting but well... Im not exactly a good storytelly. But im looking forward to marathon this drama and Prom Likit. Im oneof those people who has been following this drama since the last 2 years and im glad the drama is well received - imagine my horror if no one pick up this drama.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I just realized something.... Isn't there a rule in Thailand where you can't write any sort of novel pertaining the Thai royals either back then or now? How did Bpoop Phae Sunniwat get publish since it directly dealt with King Narai?

lani

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...if that's true..and I hope it's not..Nat need to chill the F down. I didn't even think Aum and Bella have that much of a chemistry like with Pope and her. Lesson Bella, avoid acting with people who's already married. Lol just kidding
Yub the chemistry can't compare to Pope and Bella but still they looked good together especially those sweet scenes and Aum's eyes on Bella haha i think both Noi and Nat just ruined their husbands's career ..... fact

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Yeah it's a bit strange on the script writer's part on what she decided to keep exactly the same as the book and what she changed. The thing about this book is that a lot of the details are all connected so that it's like the butterfly effect, change one thing and it ends up changing a whole set of things. I agree since they removed the Kosa Ban relationship, they should've just let her tell it to Date. Also why have her tell them about the future but not about the twin stuff? Makes no sense to me.

The other thing is since book Kade isn't as careless, I don't think Date asked her as often like in the lakorn or even brought up the issue very often. So Kade might've been clueless as to how bad Date wanted to know. Book Date kept his suspicions to himself and he was at peace with just knowing that Kade wasn't Karakade but didn't know her origins so he wasn't bugging her about it.

But see what I mean about the changes? All in all I think the script writer, P'Daeng, kind of threw Kade under the bus a little. I know on Pantip a lot of the book fans were saying that if Bella wasn't playing her, they wouldn't like Kade as much due to the changes. Like I know P'Daeng was using Kade to teach the audience a lesson about history and the difference between today's kids and their attitudes vs the culture and beliefs of the olden days and manners but...
Yeah I definitely like book Kade more from the sound of you guys. I think it's a bit careless on the writer's part to miss those detailed details because if I hadn't been in here to read excerpts from you guys or I hadn't read the book at all this lakorn would be very confusing to me. Haha. I would probably still love it for Kadate, but definitely out of the loop a little.
Right. There are many things which wouldn't have made as much sense. I can't imagine watching this drama without getting extra background info and explanations.
Bella really does magic. She can pull off cutesy characters like this without coming off as annoying.

Gosh... they are too cute omg I love playful, unrestrained relationships like this!!
This is probably why I avoid watching BTS at all in general... I don't wanna get too overly attached hahaha :facepalm:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I noticed Thai OTPs are the most playful behind the scenes. I’ve seen some hilarious things others have done. Lol Pope is such a playful dude though! Is he this way to his other leading ladies? It’s cute how Bella fights back though and they both just lol at the end of everything.

I literally screamed when Pope says Prom Likit will lead us to meet again! I love the way they are continuing already! I put all my trust into P’Mai!! Sending you all my good wishes to make Prom Likit also a success!!!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I just read SDJK’s FB saying five Chinese media companies are bidding to remake this...hmm. Idk how I feel about that because the core of this drama is too...Thai. If they re air the series in China it would make more sense. Plus, isn’t time traveling a banned theme in Chinese dramas? If they ban Kade from going back it wouldn’t make sense.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I just read SDJK’s FB saying five Chinese media companies are bidding to remake this...hmm. Idk how I feel about that because the core of this drama is too...Thai. If they re air the series in China it would make more sense. Plus, isn’t time traveling a banned theme in Chinese dramas? If they ban Kade from going back it wouldn’t make sense.
........ I don't understand because China has a plethora of their own time travel, historical novels to adapt from already. And this story is so specific to its context. Chinese drama production companies never fails boggles my mind when it comes to adaptations and remakes :rolleyes::facepalm: I haven't heard of this news though - I shall have to go do my research on Weibo~

Yeah, they kinda do. But some dramas have sort of found ways around it over time - like The Eternal Love (same modern soul possesses ancient body - but it doesn't involve any real historical period) and Faithful to Buddha Faithful to You (not a good example of how the adaptation dealt with time travel THOUGH - I was upset they ruined the book). I think the thing the government has against time travel is when it changes history and they're worried "it would mislead audience" iirc?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's not like he's got blood on his hands, not even close to Duer or anything like that. He did tell Kade that if it's for the safety of his family he didn't mind having to be a bit tarnished.
Ooh. Is that what he meant during that scene? I didn't know what he was talking about .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman, go back all over again with an iced jug of frosty mango passionfruit juice, nice stack of munchies & dark chocolates stuffed with almond marzipan by the side, pull your cushions out and watch from that scene of them setting up the mantra prayers. Did you noticed that one of the cute altar boys is Joi? I overlooked that in the first suspenceful episode of the show, I think most people did. You'll be soothed, I tell you. We know Mae Karakade is a super duper 101 Dalmatians Cruella de Vil type of witch, but when the fires started to engulf her and she's begging that she's scared, the music saddens on her plight. And Pin tells her to pray..... it was the surreal sight of the golden temple beyond the open windows that started the beauty of this story. Let the games begin...... and when you reach Episode 15 again, your feelings would be a whole lot different.
Sigh. Honestly. I'd rather Ep14 be m6 ending. HahHa. I was content all up to Ep14. The more I think about the more upset I am. Haha. My hopes were too high that's why.

Guys I'm a little bit upset as an FMV editor. We worked so hard on our vid and in the end someone else just takes the cr..like WTF?!

My sister vid was in the thai new but two major issues. Someone took the cr for making the vid and they think the song is in Chinese while its in Hmong . I'm not too upset about the Hmong Chinese mix up but to cr some a@@hoe who stole the vid and rec'd credit for it just pisses me off.

Start at 1:15
Oh. . . hecks...no! That is wrong!!!! So wrong!!! Congrats to your sister for her recognized MV, but who the heck too credi!??

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ooh. Is that what he meant during that scene? I didn't know what he was talking about .
Kade asked him if he'll sway to Phra Petchracha's side (rebels); that's when he said about the tarnish thing. At this point Kade is actually dropping heavy clues which side he should be on, and of Phaulkon. But he's not like Got who physically harmed their targets.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Sigh. Honestly. I'd rather Ep14 be m6 ending. HahHa. I was content all up to Ep14. The more I think about the more upset I am. Haha. My hopes were too high that's why.

Oh. . . hecks...no! That is wrong!!!! So wrong!!! Congrats to your sister for her recognized MV, but who the heck too credi!??

I very much am happy at Episode 14, plus morning after the first few minutes of Ep 15. No need to leave the room & seeing signs his dear dad is getting ill.