[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I finally had the guts to watch episode 15 after stalling :pancarta: it was so cute :crybaby2:Pope sounded like Google translate when he was speaking French though :risas3:

On a whole, this was a very pleasant lakorn to watch, I only fast forwarded a few scenes which is pretty new for me lol. Pope came across as a bit awkard at times, especially at the beginning, but he really grew into his character. Same with Bella, mainly in terms of her laugh & some scenes but I loved Kade's character so much by the end of the lakorn. I remember how in the earlier episodes I was so convinced I would hate Mae Ying Janward cuz she seemed shady but then I ended up loving her :love:
I am truly happy for the cast cuz they're getting all the recognition they deserve & worked hard for :clap:

About promotion, it seems to me like ch3 mainly heavily promote those who have had a big hit or are pretty popular at the time, which makes sense because that is usually where the money is & they are a business after all. That means that now that the cast of BPS (probably mainly Pope & Bella though) have become so popular, ch3 will probably start promoting them really well for their future works.
Haha. Yup they're doing it big time right now.

Rosi

Wifey #42
You mean this scene?

My English is not so good but I will try.

What Kate said to Por Date at the door ......

“I would like to remind you, I’m not an outsider but insider. You cannot do this secretly (furtively). If there is anything you would like to tell me, please do. One day you will understand, you will not be able to cut me off from this”
This talk at the door exactly @Amata! My, we're all getting good at this, one mind on the scenes .....no need to tell you which episode & you got it correct hehe. Gentle the way she talked to him it made him smile his lovely smile

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yess. Imy, the promotion need to be equal for every lakorn that are going to be aired. Why some lakorn have big promotion and some lakorn didnt. It doesnt seem fair since the promotion is the one that actually can build the curiousity of viewer to actualy watch. I’m sorry but i think that ‘lomgang’ is definitely overrated *dont come at me too* some of the gang member look soo ‘tryhard’.
That word "gang member" hahahhaa so cute! I guess everyone loves Yaya & Kim but I don't know what's wrong with me, Kim I saw one movie & that's enough for me, Yaya in a 5 minutes hospital bed scene I struggled to finish that 5 minutes after that I don't look for her movies. Strangely both was with Aum, I was searching his roles after Jam Loey Rak.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That word "gang member" hahahhaa so cute! I guess everyone loves Yaya & Kim but I don't know what's wrong with me, Kim I saw one movie & that's enough for me, Yaya in a 5 minutes hospital bed scene I struggled to finish that 5 minutes after that I don't look for her movies. Strangely both was with Aum, I was searching his roles after Jam Loey Rak.
Just like how some can't get into Bella. Haha.
I can't get into them YaKim, but they've got their strengths too.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Basically the reporters are saying that this lakorn received positive feedback since the beginning but the 3 special episodes made the explosive popularity disappeared. Even the writer Khun Rompeng was not pleased since the scenes of Kade and Date's children got cut.

In this interview yesterday (start from 1:15), Prang tried her best to not blame anyone.:facepalm: :BangHead: Ch3 really doesn't know how to handle popularity. I think all the cast members are going to receive this kind of question for a while regarding the disappointment of fans on special ep...Feel bad for them all..:crybaby2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Basically the reporters are saying that this lakorn received positive feedback since the beginning but the 3 special episodes made the explosive popularity disappeared. Even the writer Khun Rompeng was not pleased since the scenes of Kade and Date's children got cut.

In this interview yesterday (start from 1:15), Prang tried her best to not blame anyone.:facepalm: :BangHead: Ch3 really doesn't know how to handle popularity. I think all the cast members are going to receive this kind of question for a while regarding the disappointment of fans on special ep...Feel bad for them all..:crybaby2:

Yes. Even they knew the specials were nothing!!! Rom Paeng needs to boycott Ch3 for a while. Haha. I say skip that dang sequel!!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yes. Even they knew the specials were nothing!!! Rom Paeng needs to boycott Ch3 for a while. Haha. I say skip that dang sequel!!
Yeah...Rompeng even promised fans that they will see the kid scenes in special ep. I guessed the channel just changed their mind and is being greedy. She has every rights to get mad. Luckily the cast members are so loved so they haven't got bashed yet. Only the channel that is being bashed and they deserve it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah...Rompeng even promised fans that they will see the kid scenes in special ep. I guessed the channel just changed their mind and is being greedy. She has every rights to get mad. Luckily the cast members are so loved so they haven't got bashed yet. Only the channel that is being bashed and they deserve it.
Did she really say that to the fans?! Wow Ch3 played her bad! And they're going to be airing their deleted scenes during the evening run??? Wow. I'm so upset at Ch3 right now. Whoever made the decision to show those crappy recaps need to meet Karakade like right now. I wasn't as upset before, but knowing that they lied to Rom Paeng makes me soooo much more upset.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Did she really say that to the fans?! Wow Ch3 played her bad! And they're going to be airing their deleted scenes during the evening run??? Wow. I'm so upset at Ch3 right now. Whoever made the decision to show those crappy recaps need to meet Karakade like right now. I wasn't as upset before, but knowing that they lied to Rom Paeng makes me soooo much more upset.
Rompeng posted on her facebook about it. I don't know what Ch3 told her. I hope they didn't lie to her...or maybe she also has high hope that the deleted scenes of children will be shown through special ep? For whatever thing they said, the channel is doing a crappy job handling this. They should come to clear the mess instead of letting the news reporters asking the cast or Broadcast Thai about this issue.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

And they're directing the questions to the cast members as if they have any power over deciding what goes into the special episodes? Hahah the media is funny.
But it's pretty horrible, they practically lied to the author, and ultimately to the audience too... Quite outrageous huh. :rolleyes: If anything, the cast members shouldn't be the ones who taking the brunt of this mess. :rolleyes:

Rompeng posted on her facebook about it. I don't know what Ch3 told her. I hope they didn't lie to her...or maybe she also has high hope that the deleted scenes of children will be shown through special ep? For whatever thing they said, the channel is doing a crappy job handling this. They should come to clear the mess instead of letting the news reporters asking the cast or Broadcast Thai about this issue.
Not sure if they lied or not, but certainly seems like they didn't communicate effectively with her?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
And they're directing the questions to the cast members as if they have any power over deciding what goes into the special episodes? Hahah the media is funny.
But it's pretty horrible, they practically lied to the author, and ultimately to the audience too... Quite outrageous huh. :rolleyes: If anything, the cast members shouldn't be the ones who taking the brunt of this mess. :rolleyes:

Not sure if they lied or not, but certainly seems like they didn't communicate effectively with her?
She deleted the post (or probably her comment, i'm not sure which one) about having the children scenes in special ep. I think you are right about the lack of communication. Now Khun Nong from Broadcast promised fans again that the deleted scenes will be shown during re-run in May...lol...they should have known not to angered the fans.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That article has lots of off screen stills, thanks! Bella's sexy with the long unkempt hair & bare midriff; and why did they show Weir with his surprised face seeing Por Date giving Kade the shoulder kiss, French kiss, cheek kiss & every other kiss
Oh nice :).

So sad to see him cry. What happened? He's crying in his shirt that I liked. Hope it's nothing bad.
I am not sure why he is crying sorry.