[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
They're back together?!?! No way??
Thats what the rumors are saying. They are meeting late at nights....some pics by paps surfaced....some source says Clooney got Brad to get in touch with Jen after she and her husband separated...maybe just as friends but who knows...they are definitely meeting again...
I’m catching up on pages. What do people mean when they say Bella and Matt Peeranee are the same? Are they not close with other ch. 3 actors? Now I’m all curious.
Side note: Bella and Pope know how to deliver fan service with their comments on IG!
I think they meant similar as in they have more guys friends then girls...they seem to connect more with guys and have very easy going and comfortable P'-Nong relationship with most actors they work with...like Matt and Great and now Bella and Pope.
So the special episodes weren't actually special then? Glad I didn't try to tune in. Also, who is Rom Paeng?
Rom Paeng is the author of the book BPS is adapted from....she's also writing the sequel currently.
@Amata ...I think I heard one older version in Prissana too.....it was much slower and had classic sounding vocals.

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Thats what the rumors are saying. They are meeting late at nights....some pics by paps surfaced....some source says Clooney got Brad to get in touch with Jen after she and her husband separated...maybe just as friends but who knows...they are definitely meeting again...

I think they meant similar as in they have more guys friends then girls...they seem to connect more with guys and have very easy going and comfortable P'-Nong relationship with most actors they work with...like Matt and Great and now Bella and Pope.

Rom Paeng is the author of the book BPS is adapted from....she's also writing the sequel currently.
@Amata ...I think I heard one older version in Prissana too.....it was much slower and had classic sounding vocals.
Which song? and Who were N ek and P ek then?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Phope Ruk! this drama not bad tho. I mean for me, there’s my man, Mark & my sis, Bell :thumbup:And they indeed said about BPS lol.

So here they talked about BPS but it translated as ‘incarnation’ instead. Ok but this give me goosebumps tho. No chill. :confused0:

Oh and there’s Prang in this lakorn as well.
thank you!!!:worship2::worship2:
I actually knew the term but didn't know the meaning. There's a song I loved in Wanida called Bhuppae Sanniwat....thats when I heard it first...then I heard it in few more lakorns so I thought it must be an old classic. I was waiting for that song to be included in the BPS OST actually...glad they didn't coz BPS OST turned out good as is. Funny thing is I didn't know there was another song in Wanida called Prom Likit....same title of our BPS sequel.
That funny how the song and title got switch for these two lakorn.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think one little scene with the mom and granny talking about the dream would've given us a bit of closure with the future.....this way whenever Kade was shown happy ...I always had the heartbroken Reung, mom and granny in the back of my mind....it kept me from enjoying the reunion and their happiness completely. It's the little things like this that keep nagging you after you rewatch.....sometimes it doesn't bother me....but other times I get so annoyed at the creators for not giving me a smooth conclusion.
I think the main reason she asked to chant the moon mantra again was that she hoped it will take her back to the future...but when the Khun Loong said it might have a reverse effect on the person chanting she immediately stopped persuading them.
lol...yes she should be pioneering the lingerie design business in Ayuttaya. Those ayuttaya women would never know what kind of effect sexy lingerie has on men.
I wish Date had got an eyeful of that red bikini when she dropped her bottoms in epi 6.:risas3:...I mean he must be blind or something....she was right there and that divider screen was full of holes....I bet he wouldn't have waited another 6 months let alone 2 years to talk about LSP.
Hahahaa @hdee you are so funny! About Date & the red bikini. Yeah I'm sure he wouldn't have waited at all! But I think we all did wished that he saw those sexy things....
I hope to be positive like phatman maybe, that the reruns will give us stuff we hope to see & which the producers overlooked fixing from before. They really should fill up all the holes in the story & I like to believe in human nature this time when they promise they will follow it through. Because as much as we see Mum & Gran sad, for me the Rheungrit in monk's robes is just too unbearable. I even felt he should have continued to be the best archeologist there is as a legacy to Kade, but no - he has to do this. But again there'll be no one to give Kade her love destiny so ..... But to not fix her loved ones end of their story is seriously so unfair.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just for science purpose

Pope vs Weir

Pope look good in that picture, he look mysterious. I want to see him in a vampire role or something. Haha.
Okay so I know I probably missed the rest of the convo, but I remember reading a few pages back that people were discussing how CH3 was thinking about re-airing this lakorn already. That was just a rumor right? They are not that crazy right? Because if they were smart they'd re-air the show closer to the release date of the second season. So the story is fresh in everyone's mind right before the sequel airs.
I think ch3 will re-air this often no matter what. Be prepared. Lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
The rumor: Weir sleep with Peak during their Paragit Ruk days. That time Bella-Weir relationship was not that obvious. So Bella came out and confessed.
Oh no! Still hoping it's not true. He has a history of sleeping around? And did this Peak publicly said they did it?
Oh Bells, if it's a yes then I feel for you. And if it's still a yes one day your heart will know what it should do.

I am soooooooo sleepy this morning and it's all @silentmkfan fault. She better post some cute Pope gifs today to make up for it!!!!!

Going back to Pope obsession now. Weir is like midnight booty call these days. :risas3::risas3:
Here is a cute one to start my day. It's from 2013 but he is so cute here!
I have nothing but Pope vids and photos on my YT and IG feed now since I was watching and clicking his vids and clips. Now, I can't get away..... so I am sharing and taking you willing peeps on Pope obsession journey. lol

Last edited:

moonsilk

sarNie Egg
He came back coz he heard about his father....and the reason he left was because he was banished/exiled by the King. He was a famous poet and was becoming King's favorite...so some people got jealous and framed him for some crime...but since the king liked him instead of killing him he banished him. I think he was killed soon after he came to see his mother....he was framed again for adultery and beheaded I think....the King even mentioned his death.....saying who gave those people the power to behead someone without his orders....or something like that......I can't remember exact words.
The book is in the process of being officially translated in english and chinese....it may take a long time for it to get published....No fan translations as yet.
His whole storyline didn't fit in the drama. That felt forced and not needed. His death didn't have any effect to the main characters.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m catching up on pages. What do people mean when they say Bella and Matt Peeranee are the same? Are they not close with other ch. 3 actors? Now I’m all curious.

Side note: Bella and Pope know how to deliver fan service with their comments on IG!
Meaning they seem to get along more with the guys at Ch3 Rogan the girls. Haha. It's just our speculation since they don't really hang out with the rest of the popular Ch3 girls.

Edit: Rogan??? Hahaha. Dam auto correct. Here's what I meant:
"Meaning they seem to get along more with the guys at Ch3 than the girls."

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Which song? and Who were N ek and P ek then?
Bhuppae sunniwat was used as a background score in Prissana....leads were Tik and Taya I think is her name.
His whole storyline didn't fit in the drama. That felt forced and not needed. His death didn't have any effect to the main characters.
Yeah...it didn't fit in the show....but his background was very important in the character development of Por Date in the book. Because his brother was talented and becoming favorite of the king, some people didn't like it and he was framed and exiled.....After that Por Date learned to hide his talents and stayed low politically. His habit of getting drunk every day was mentioned in the show....but they didn't give a reason why...this was the reason. He wanted his reputation tarnished a bit so that his political rivals won't target him like his brother.
Hahahaa @hdee you are so funny! About Date & the red bikini. Yeah I'm sure he wouldn't have waited at all! But I think we all did wished that he saw those sexy things....
I hope to be positive like phatman maybe, that the reruns will give us stuff we hope to see & which the producers overlooked fixing from before. They really should fill up all the holes in the story & I like to believe in human nature this time when they promise they will follow it through. Because as much as we see Mum & Gran sad, for me the Rheungrit in monk's robes is just too unbearable. I even felt he should have continued to be the best archeologist there is as a legacy to Kade, but no - he has to do this. But again there'll be no one to give Kade her love destiny so ..... But to not fix her loved ones end of their story is seriously so unfair.
Yeah I wish the reruns give us a proper conclusion to the characters in future....its just too sad thinking about them.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The rumor: Weir sleep with Peak during their Paragit Ruk days. That time Bella-Weir relationship was not that obvious. So Bella came out and confessed.
Wait, seriously? With Peak? Omg, I really hope that isn't true. Because if so I feel bad for Bella and also question why she would stay with someone who'd do that.