[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So..I have been waiting for my cd for a month now....anyone else get there’s already??
Mine arrived two days ago!

Same here. Maybe they are low on inventory?
I hope you guys get yours soon. Just don't wait for it and it'll show up. Haha. Like me. I completely forgot about mine and then two days ago my mom was like what did you order all the way from Thailand? Haha.

I just read the synopsis and sharerice. Are there eng subs already? I'm on the watch out!
I know. I'm waiting on the subs too.

As you can tell, I'm a Dong Hua/Feng Jiu trash. Hahahaha.
I didn't read the book but I heard from a friend that the drama adaptation had more, fuller details and more fleshed out characters than the book... hmm. :confused12:
Yeah, so when I do LOVE an adaptation of a book I've read - it must really mean something!!
Ah I see! I've never heard of this one. @ Pride & Prejudice

Yes. Kotoko is...a difficult character to portray without coming off as annoying. Hint: I'm personally not a fan of the ISWAK version of Kotoko, haha.
I'm ok with Taliw and Tenten is more human than Naoki, but I wasn't like a particularly huge fan of the Thai version - it feels quite different from the manga, since they changed a considerable amount of stuff. Like the new childhood friends premise was something I didn't quite like - but ok this is purely subjective because I'm not a fan of such tropes.
Yup. I'm an introvert too...but I didn't actually interpret Yichen as one...! Interestingly.

Each country has their special style and flavour of dramas. Like I will never see in lakorn certain kinds of story like cdramas, and vice versa. That's why I love watching dramas from a variety of country. Lakorn definitely has a very special charm to it.

Princess Agents...oh ho I couldn't continue with that. You should give other cdramas a shot. :)

Oh, I know right? @ Hana Yori Dango
It's the only popular hot favourite franchise they haven't shown signs of adapting?? I wonder?

(going seriously off-topic here. :fighting3: sorry! rest assure that my heart is still with BPS :risas3:)
Hahahaha. I wish I can join y'all, but I don't typically watch Chinese dramas. None of their leads ever appeal to me. BUT!! There is one I'm looking forward to and it's NiNi and Alloys Chen's Rise of yhe Phoenix!! Hehe. Not sure if you guys are familiar with them.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think the cast are still having events here and there almost everyday except Punjan who is having a break in Japan now. I'm also missing the cast a lot. People on twitter and IG are having withdrawal too. :p
PJ is in Japan? Lucky! Lol, major withdrawal here too and thats why I'm not starting anything for the moment except I am catching up on GO GO Waikiki, which is a very fun drama.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I translated a part of the first meeting between Mangmao and Khanthong lolol

(MM has just run away from home, jumping out the window imao She was walking through the market and was enjoying everything, before she went back to her two male friends? servants?)

MM: Ai Tim, Aim Pon! (ran towards them) Have you finished buying things? We should go back home.

Tin: Not yet, Mae Ying. The soldiers won't let us in.

(Then there were a guy and a woman trying to go in to the shop, only to get blocked by the soldiers. MM watched the scene, her eyes narrowed.)

MM: What was that? Stopping people from going inside is bad enough, and now they treated those who want to do so like this? That is too arrogant!

Tin: You think the same as me, Mae Ying. If only they were common people like me, I would kick their ass like one kicks jackfruit!

Pon: Oi! Don't be too loud! Are you trying to get us in trouble?

(MM tried to get inside, and was, too, blocked but because she was a pretty young lady, the soldier's tone changed imao They of course argued. MM was being very sassy actually, as when she was talking to the soldier…)

The soldier: If you want a perfume or something, tell me. I will buy and deliver it to your house.

MM: Thank you, Por. But don't trouble yourself. I'll be too lazy to wash the floor when you step down my house. LOL

(She was questioning the soldier how someone could have as much power as the person inside, so much power that it is enough to stop others from going inside to buy things. It is revealed that the one who has that power is the Ork Laung, who was not there, and to MM, it ends up being even more ridiculous.

Khan Thong came out.)

KT: What happened?

MM: Are you these two soldiers' master? If true, that's good. The two of them were blocking the store and stopping all people from going inside, and rudely too!

KT: I have to apologize for my people's behaviors. I was the one who told them to block the store's entrance. The reason was because I have received order from the inner Royal Court ladies, to buy fragrant incenses for them, and, it is known that the fragrances here are the most excellent in Ayutthaya. However, since there are so many goods inside, I'll have to spend a very long time inspecting and choosing everything carefully, so that there will be no mistakes. Please, do not take any offense in this and do come back tomorrow.

MM: This is better, you sound gracious enough. (SHE WAS SO SASSY imao and THAT BLINK from Khan Thong though LOLOL he must be thinking who this crazy lady) I will go buy these fragrances from another store then. And I'll also have to apologize, for disturbing your work.

(He smiled a little here, VERY little hahaha When he watched her walk away, I got a feeling that he was very much liking her already. Hehe AND he followed her, too!)

KT: Please wait.

MM: As I expected! I knew that you wouldn’t let me go so easily. So, what is it? Do say what you want to say.

Pon: Mae Ying, how can you talk like that..?

KT: (calmly) I have obstructed your shopping trip, I feel guilty. I have brought you these things for you to choose. Pick whatever you want.

MM: You want me to choose?

KT: I thought I spoke loud enough, or are you actually deaf? (Ouch)

MM: (Smiled) Thank you, then. (She takes somewhat long time to choose one item that it annoys KT)

KT: (Started to show anger) You want me to keep holding this open for you?

MM: Tin, come and hold this chest for him please.

Tin: Yes.

KT: Pick whatever you want and return the chest to me. I will pay for it, as an apology for how rude my people treated you.

MM: Wait. I have already chosen one. (Rudely passed the chest back to KT omg) Thank you. Do go back to your duty.

KT: I am not your servant! I brought this for you to choose, and you would expect me to bring it back myself?

MM: What? Oh, I am actually deaf! I can’t hear what you are saying. Sorry. Good bye, again.

This is just for you guys to know something for this lakorn. I find myself comparing the two dramas. It looks like this is going to be good, but i'm not gonna lie, it is going to be bittersweet time for me since this sets like 70 years after Buppesannivas.

By the way, Mangmao could have been Kade's descendent. Omg that sassy swag..but hers seems to be more hot and violent than Kade's. Lololol or not? I don"t know gee.
I know me too. I watched some FIN scenes of Taew and I love her. She is definitely Kade's descendant EXCEPT with more sass. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What are BPS team doing now?

Sexy Bella! in the Mag
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiB6wkClkpL/

Mr. Pope eating lobster with pepper dipping sauce
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiBl0FLj4DI/

Earthz promoting durian lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiBn3owD0E2/

I'm missing all the casts already.
Omg the lobster looks soo good! And those groaning noises he's making! Haha.

Couldn’t log on last night so I went to sleep. Did you have trouble logging in too? For like 2 hours?

Anyway...you’ve been chatty as usual. Will catch up later but here’s a photo post for throwback Thursday
:love::love:

View attachment 14165
Mmmmm.

Do you all know of an old drama that has a similar structure to BPS in any language. Basically a drama with very little drama between the leads and a true romance. Also, the true romance is longer than the last 30 mins of the last episode. LOL
No. But I believe Ka Badin has some good romance!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Hahahaha. I wish I can join y'all, but I don't typically watch Chinese dramas. None of their leads ever appeal to me. BUT!! There is one I'm looking forward to and it's NiNi and Alloys Chen's Rise of yhe Phoenix!! Hehe. Not sure if you guys are familiar with them.
Ahh yes I've heard about that drama, and I know them haha.

Ten Miles of Peach Blossom is one of the best chinese drama I have ever watched. I am also a Feng Jiu & Dong Hua trash...lmao...I really miss my silver hair man, my handsome Dong Hua. Dilireba and Vengo will reunite in the Pillow Book (part 2 of Ten Miles of Peach Blossom). :p I can't help but join this conversation though.
oooh ohhh hello there fellow Dong Feng fan! :D
Yes they are! I was so insanely happy but also worried how it will turn out (same case with our Popella's Prom Likit haha) :rolleyes:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
My first Chinese drama was Princess Agents and that scarred me for life! Lol so I’m afraid of watching Chinese dramas lol grew up watching Thai dramas, they tend to remake a lot of their own shows. Never seen a adaptation of a chinese drama before. I know there are Korean and Japanese adapted shows...I’ve always wondered why they never adapted Hana Yori Dango (meteor Garden) in Thailand. Almost every Asian country has a version. I would love a Thai version just because I believe Thailand continues to produce some of the best onscreen couples. I have so many couples I love even growing up!
I'm so sorry for you...it really was poor start...not your fault though. I myself dropped in halfway and came back to check the ending...and got pissed all over again......The channel got greedy will high ratings and decided to hold back the happy ending they had already filmed.....to push for the 2nd season. Thank god ZLY doesn't seem to want to come back..as is she was disappointed with how the drama turned out.

Talking about Chinese drama, the latest one that touches me was Ten Miles of peach blossom, which the leads are phenomenal, esp Mark as Ye Hua. Then there is the Eternal Love which they already begun filming season 2, leads are perfect and so many sweet moments!
Mark really was exceptional.....I'm so glad I watched this coz I wasn't planning to...since I'm iffy about Yangmi...but I saw a poster of Yehua in all black...his hair all open in cascading glory:love::love:....man...just a poster and I was in.....I think he will forever be Yehua for me...oh also young Detective Dee occasionally:love:....To top it he had good chemistry with Yangmi....which is rare for her:thumbup:....
@phatman I'm waiting for it too...loved the teaser pics...and Chen Kun looks hot....but heard the book has a sad ending...so I'm not sure.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ten Miles of Peach Blossom is one of the best chinese drama I have ever watched. I am also a Feng Jiu & Dong Hua trash...lmao...I really miss my silver hair man, my handsome Dong Hua. Dilireba and Vengo will reunite in the Pillow Book (part 2 of Ten Miles of Peach Blossom). :p I can't help but join this conversation though.
Can't wait for part 2.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry for you...it really was poor start...not your fault though. I myself dropped in halfway and came back to check the ending...and got pissed all over again......The channel got greedy will high ratings and decided to hold back the happy ending they had already filmed.....to push for the 2nd season. Thank god ZLY doesn't seem to want to come back..as is she was disappointed with how the drama turned out.

Mark really was exceptional.....I'm so glad I watched this coz I wasn't planning to...since I'm iffy about Yangmi...but I saw a poster of Yehua in all black...his hair all open in cascading glory:love::love:....man...just a poster and I was in.....I think he will forever be Yehua for me...oh also young Detective Dee occasionally:love:....To top it he had good chemistry with Yangmi....which is rare for her:thumbup:....
@phatman I'm waiting for it too...loved the teaser pics...and Chen Kun looks hot....but heard the book has a sad ending...so I'm not sure.
They filmed a happy ending?! But aired the stupid ending because of greed while not securing the cast. Tsk tsk tsk.

I translated a part of the first meeting between Mangmao and Khanthong lolol

(MM has just run away from home, jumping out the window imao She was walking through the market and was enjoying everything, before she went back to her two male friends? servants?)

MM: Ai Tim, Aim Pon! (ran towards them) Have you finished buying things? We should go back home.

Tin: Not yet, Mae Ying. The soldiers won't let us in.

(Then there were a guy and a woman trying to go in to the shop, only to get blocked by the soldiers. MM watched the scene, her eyes narrowed.)

MM: What was that? Stopping people from going inside is bad enough, and now they treated those who want to do so like this? That is too arrogant!

Tin: You think the same as me, Mae Ying. If only they were common people like me, I would kick their ass like one kicks jackfruit!

Pon: Oi! Don't be too loud! Are you trying to get us in trouble?

(MM tried to get inside, and was, too, blocked but because she was a pretty young lady, the soldier's tone changed imao They of course argued. MM was being very sassy actually, as when she was talking to the soldier…)

The soldier: If you want a perfume or something, tell me. I will buy and deliver it to your house.

MM: Thank you, Por. But don't trouble yourself. I'll be too lazy to wash the floor when you step down my house. LOL

(She was questioning the soldier how someone could have as much power as the person inside, so much power that it is enough to stop others from going inside to buy things. It is revealed that the one who has that power is the Ork Laung, who was not there, and to MM, it ends up being even more ridiculous.

Khan Thong came out.)

KT: What happened?

MM: Are you these two soldiers' master? If true, that's good. The two of them were blocking the store and stopping all people from going inside, and rudely too!

KT: I have to apologize for my people's behaviors. I was the one who told them to block the store's entrance. The reason was because I have received order from the inner Royal Court ladies, to buy fragrant incenses for them, and, it is known that the fragrances here are the most excellent in Ayutthaya. However, since there are so many goods inside, I'll have to spend a very long time inspecting and choosing everything carefully, so that there will be no mistakes. Please, do not take any offense in this and do come back tomorrow.

MM: This is better, you sound gracious enough. (SHE WAS SO SASSY imao and THAT BLINK from Khan Thong though LOLOL he must be thinking who this crazy lady) I will go buy these fragrances from another store then. And I'll also have to apologize, for disturbing your work.

(He smiled a little here, VERY little hahaha When he watched her walk away, I got a feeling that he was very much liking her already. Hehe AND he followed her, too!)

KT: Please wait.

MM: As I expected! I knew that you wouldn’t let me go so easily. So, what is it? Do say what you want to say.

Pon: Mae Ying, how can you talk like that..?

KT: (calmly) I have obstructed your shopping trip, I feel guilty. I have brought you these things for you to choose. Pick whatever you want.

MM: You want me to choose?

KT: I thought I spoke loud enough, or are you actually deaf? (Ouch)

MM: (Smiled) Thank you, then. (She takes somewhat long time to choose one item that it annoys KT)

KT: (Started to show anger) You want me to keep holding this open for you?

MM: Tin, come and hold this chest for him please.

Tin: Yes.

KT: Pick whatever you want and return the chest to me. I will pay for it, as an apology for how rude my people treated you.

MM: Wait. I have already chosen one. (Rudely passed the chest back to KT omg) Thank you. Do go back to your duty.

KT: I am not your servant! I brought this for you to choose, and you would expect me to bring it back myself?

MM: What? Oh, I am actually deaf! I can’t hear what you are saying. Sorry. Good bye, again.

This is just for you guys to know something for this lakorn. I find myself comparing the two dramas. It looks like this is going to be good, but i'm not gonna lie, it is going to be bittersweet time for me since this sets like 70 years after Buppesannivas.

By the way, Mangmao could have been Kade's descendent. Omg that sassy swag..but hers seems to be more hot and violent than Kade's. Lololol or not? I don"t know gee.

I watched the first 2 episodes and really like it. I do feel like I am watching a continuing of BPS... just much later time with a different family story. So far so good. I feel like I am getting a crash course on Thai History which I never studied in detail.

I find eunuch part of the story really interesting because it's new to me. Today, they talked about castrating manhood and I almost fell off the chair.
Yes, Taew and JJ are cute. I am not that much into them like I am into PopeBell yet.
It's like I am in love with Pope and JJ is his cute younger brother. hahahahaha
As for Bell and Taew.... both are so cute... I can't decide who I like better so I'll take both. :p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Mark was AMAZING! Yang mi is always a hit or miss for me because it depends on her costar. Mark was able to help with their chemistry I would say and I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much if Mark wasn't Ye Hua.

I think Yehua and Por Date are two very similar character. They're both manly and loyalty. Not to mention can be so sweet at talking too.

That one scene Yehua told that he wanted another child after her confession and then Por Date asking Kade if she know how to surf the boat lol. They're one of the best hero in dramaland.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I didn't watch the drama Ten Miles cause I don't like the story. Pillow Book is better imo. When I heard they included parts of Pillow Book in Ten Miles, I checked out some clips and guys the book is so so so much better. There's a full translation in english somewhere. I'll try to see if I can find it.

But yeah the drama completely changed Dong Hua's character. He's supposed to be a man-child, naughty and completely gives no effs about anything or anyone except for his pet fox and then later FJ when he found out the truth. When he heard about the the "not fated" thing between him and FJ, book DH was basically like so? I do what I want lol. In the drama he pushed her away cause of fate no?