[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

For REAL it should be rename. I bet it'll draw more people into the thread too HAHA

Why are we such pervs?
You guys are out of control. :risas3: That's what we think but maybe that's why Khoonx was saying this thread was generating a lot of reports lol.

But um keep it coming. Someone's going to have to take one for the team. I still have plenty of room on my drive for Pope pics.

You guys are out of control. :risas3: That's what we think but maybe that's why Khoonx was saying this thread was generating a lot of reports lol.

But um keep it coming. Someone's going to have to take one for the team. I still have plenty of room on my drive for Pope pics.
I meant to ask about those reports. What kind of reports? I am curious to see what kind of posts get complaints. Off topic? I see off topics in a lot of threads so why repot BPS thread?

Last edited:
I can not express how much I love these girls reactions. They did it with their family and it was hilarious. HAHA

So funny how the Papa walks in when Por Date is going in for a kiss. hehehe
The
Sorry and you're right, will try to keep it on topic more since its only fair.:)

Kaif reaction to the bts
He is hilarious.

I've never watched so many FMVs, Reaction Vids, news for a lakorn. I just can't help myself clicking on anything BPS.
BPS is such good click bait for me. Pope too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No worries. Just enjoy the show. My friend spotted a guy wearing t-shirt in this lakorn. I will try to dig it.
For reals?! Haha. Time to go detective that!!

Awww Neung Dao is not doing as well as hope and some are saying it's due to withdraw from BPS. I'm a bit sad cus I don't think it is. I think it is because of the story itself. Even if it's some things are new such as Kantee, it still has some typical storyline too it: nangek being sassy, praek being serious, bickering between the pranang, bad guys, good guys, secrets, spy, war, drama, dark moments, etc.

BPS on the other hand was light. The only dark moment was the beginning when Karakade died. The storyline was new. New type of time travel/body switch. Nangek was always cheerful, there was only 1 bad guy and he didn't dominate screen time. The whole lakorn was light and bright.

I didn't want to compare but when I saw some starting to wonder if their rating was low due to BPS, it's like um no not really.
If it's gonna be affected by BPS at all it will be because it's a success due to BPS, not the other way around. Not saying that it'll be a success exclusively due to BPS, just saying if BPS were to affect it in anyway. As a BPS fan I would want to watch NFD. Haha. That's sad though, I thought it was doing well. . .

Khun Loong is the best. He is so so charismatic
Have you seen this?
https://instagram.com/p/Bh4OZx_gvpg/

Have you seen Pope’s when someone gave him a palm? He was funny and spat on it (sound rude but it was done as a joke and it was funny) lol
Awe he's so cute.
I did see Pope's. He did it twice. Hahaha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I didn't realize they changed the director of Matt and Nadech's lakorn to P'Mai. I hope there was a good reason for that and not just because P'Mai hit it big with BPS.

Also he said the rerun is starting May 11, not the 7th like previously reported.

I meant to ask about those reports. What kind of reports? I am curious to see what kind of posts get complaints. Off topic? I see off topics in a lot of threads so why repot BPS thread?
No clue what the reports were for. We don't get that much off topic do we? I mean there's at least one post on every page gushing over Pope or the hot men of BPS. That's good enough for me.

I didn't realize they changed the director of Matt and Nadech's lakorn to P'Mai. I hope there was a good reason for that and not just because P'Mai hit it big with BPS.

Also he said the rerun is starting May 11, not the 7th like previously reported.

No clue what the reports were for. We don't get that much off topic do we? I mean there's at least one post on every page gushing over Pope or the hot men of BPS. That's good enough for me.
I hope so too. He is great for BPS and I hope he does well for Nadech and Matt. That boy needs a hit. lol
I just went to his IG and just noticed this https://www.instagram.com/p/BhigJjPgUc3/?hl=en&taken-by=maich3iam
What's this about?

As for the posts gushing over Pope, I think it might be at least 2 per page especially late at night. :p We are busy on here still. No life after BPS.... I thought I was getting my time and life back but not yet. :facepalm:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I saw many tweets comparing Neung Dao and BPS.... Funny thing is that Arjan Chipracao and Por Deur (Got) are all in Kom Faek, BPS and Neung Dao..:risas3: the scene stealer men have been working hard.

Ok..back to comparision. Some tweets are saying that how the cast speaks in BPS sounds more beautiful/ smooth/ natural to the ears than in Neung Dao though they are both setting in Ayutthaya period. Viewers are so used to the words "Or Jao" and how soft they sound when asking "Chai Ruer Mai?"

I don't watch Neung Dao coz of time constraint at the moment. So I don't know how it is going. But the storyline sounds quite good to me. I was hoping at least the rating stayed the same in ep 2 coz I see some potentials in it. James, Taew, Aum, Deaw, Phet, and those veteran actors they've got.:(

I think Bella is one if those girl that looks good even without makeup, girl is a natural beauty inside out. And her in that dress is sexy. Not a lesbian or anything but she got nice booty and I like her lip lol.

One day with Bella
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiEvTUEDJUv/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiFGbUiDfO-/
Me too. My eyes always hit her booty first. LOL. She is going to turn me into lesbo... good thing there is Pope to save me. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I like her laugh too. It's so cute like a cat. :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think that is exactly it. It was a hit in Korea was it not? So the pressure of it being a hit in Thailand as well is pretty high. I was just going to check out the lakorn but after hearing p'Mai is going to direct it, i'm looking forward to it even more but i am sad for the previous director though. This could have been his masterpiece.
If it's gonna be affected by BPS at all it will be because it's a success due to BPS, not the other way around. Not saying that it'll be a success exclusively due to BPS, just saying if BPS were to affect it in anyway. As a BPS fan I would want to watch NFD. Haha. That's sad though, I thought it was doing well. . .
I saw many tweets comparing Neung Dao and BPS.... Funny thing is that Arjan Chipracao and Por Deur (Got) are all in Kom Faek, BPS and Neung Dao..:risas3: the scene stealer men have been working hard.

Ok..back to comparision. Some tweets are saying that how the cast speaks in BPS sounds more beautiful/ smooth/ natural to the ears than in Neung Dao though they are both setting in Ayutthaya period. Viewers are so used to the words "Or Jao" and how soft they sound when asking "Chai Ruer Mai?"

I don't watch Neung Dao coz of time constraint at the moment. So I don't know how it is going. But the storyline sounds quite good to me. I was hoping at least the rating stayed the same in ep 2 coz I see some potentials in it. James, Taew, Aum, Deaw, Phet, and those veteran actors they've got.:(
That's what i was saying! BPS was light and bright, smooth, beautiful. The drama was not drama, it was just an obstacle. Period lakorns with war only tend to just do ok, not great. I personally liked Neung Dao, but I can see why most aren't tuning it. Hopefully it increases though. I have to go check out the competition Lep Krut to see why it's doing better in ratings. Then again Ch7's actions tend to do better.

Anyways, so I just finished that one lakorn with Bella and Janie, forgot what's its called now hahaha. It was ok, Bella's acting was pretty good, Janie was amazing but yeah i watched it with my fwd closed at hand lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I just went to his IG and just noticed this https://www.instagram.com/p/BhigJjPgUc3/?hl=en&taken-by=maich3iam
What's this about?

As for the posts gushing over Pope, I think it might be at least 2 per page especially late at night. :p We are busy on here still. No life after BPS.... I thought I was getting my time and life back but not yet. :facepalm:
He's apologizing for the special eps disaster after fans complained. It's not even his fault since that was all Ch3 but did Ch3 come out to clarify? Nope, they let P'Mai, K'Nong, Rom Paeng, Bella, Pope etc. to clean up their mess. Ch3 did BPS so dirty. I still don't understand why it was 15 eps and not 16 when the script looked like it was 16 eps. Rom Paeng did mention that she understand they only ordered 15 eps and already set the air dates for BPS but why couldn't they change it? Especially after it was a hit.

I'm just saying one pic of Pope is enough to bless the entire page. Especially when you guys' posts aren't even innocent. Can we just post a pic of him like normal people? Nope, gotta add in some rated R and LSP stuff along with it :risas3:.

He's apologizing for the special eps disaster after fans complained. It's not even his fault since that was all Ch3 but did Ch3 come out to clarify? Nope, they let P'Mai, K'Nong, Rom Paeng, Bella, Pope etc. to clean up their mess. Ch3 did BPS so dirty. I still don't understand why it was 15 eps and not 16 when the script looked like it was 16 eps. Rom Paeng did mention that she understand they only ordered 15 eps and already set the air dates for BPS but why couldn't they change it? Especially after it was a hit.

I'm just saying one pic of Pope is enough to bless the entire page. Especially when you guys' posts aren't even innocent. Can we just post a pic of him like normal people? Nope, gotta add in some rated R and LSP stuff along with it :risas3:.
Ch.3 is showing true colors. I am sure people can see that it's not P'Mai, P'Nong (well, maybe a little bit... doesn't Broadcast gets revenue share on these episodes?), Pope, Bell's fault on these special episodes. People should write complaints to the big bosses who are profiting from BPS.

I think it's pretty much rated R after LSP or did we go downhill after the horse talk?

As for Pope, you know we have no self-control. :nut:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Me too. My eyes always hit her booty first. LOL. She is going to turn me into lesbo... good thing there is Pope to save me. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I like her laugh too. It's so cute like a cat. :p
Haha right! :risas3: and I remeber Pope said during the BTS of the part that she was trying to get on the boat "so big" LMAO

I've seen a few chinese covers out there and now I'm hoping to see a Korean too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiFBh8ZDm75/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Even if they only ordered just 15 epis, it's not like they can't go back to the editing room to make it 16. I mean they went back to the editing room for the special (which wasn't even the special!!!!). Ch3 was just being greedy. Their underdog lakorn became the biggest hit of their channel (in the digital world) and they just didn't know what to to. They wanted to take advantage and cash in on it but they messed it all up. Then they thought that they were going to continue to feed off of it by passing the baton. Have they not learned why BPS was such a hit? It's the overall element not who was leading it or promoting it. Even the next lakorn of Pope and Bella aren't going to guarantee a hit, look at Taew after Nakee. It's the overall package: the story, the cast, the execution, the ost, the chemistry, everything not just one or two things. Nakee did well cus it was a story of beliefs that has been in Thai culture since the beginning especially in the countryside and the east. BPS did well because it was different, it reintroduce culture and traditions. Ch3 just doesn't understand it and that's why they are still lagging behind ch7 in terms of consistent ratings. Ch7's lakorns may look country-ish for city people (bangkok and international fans) but they know where the biggest viewers are and what they like so they continue to produce lakorns for those people.

Pope and his teachings/quotes. lol. They are good thoughts actually.
I laughed at #5 because I thought of that too, about looking for silver linings in situations. He is talking about looking at the positive side during the news on being a player stuff... he said at least that took care of people wondering if he was gay in the past. LOL So true, in Thailand, you know you made it if you have a gay rumor. He is quiet, an artist, preppy looking so yeah, I can see why people were suspicious.

Here is the vid:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Pope and his teachings/quotes. lol. They are good thoughts actually.
I laughed at #5 because I thought of that too, about looking for silver linings in situations. He is talking about looking at the positive side during the news on being a player stuff... he said at least that took care of people wondering if he was gay in the past. LOL So true, in Thailand, you know you made it if you have a gay rumor. He is quiet, an artist, preppy looking so yeah, I can see why people were suspicious.

Here is the vid:
Thanks for the video.