[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well. . . kind of, but I lost interest in him a while ago. Haha.

Hahaha. It's for the best of both of them.

Yeah. She was very annoying. 365 WHR is a lakorn that's special the way it is no remake. Haha.

Yes she is very lucky. I also watched another interview of him talking about marriage. I think he said something along the lines of they're good the way they are at the moment. So no wedding bells anytime soon.

Wait he has two projects then?! What's the other one???
He did say that he was contacted for 2 lakorns, one period (WKK) and one modern. We don't know the second one yet.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. She was very annoying. 365 WHR is a lakorn that's special the way it is no remake. Haha.
My inflauation with pra'eks is comical. They come and go like hotcakes but I am stuck at the moment. As for 365 WHR, not sure what would be the point of a remake. Although I would love to see a remake of Sood Snaeha and could definitely see Bella in this. I could even see Matt P. too. That's it, I want a remake of SSH of Bella or Matt and a handsome pra'ek.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm, well—Mew was interviewed today about losing koojin Pope to Bella 55555 and that Bella/Mew might not get along. Lol so some fans CAME OUT to defy that argument that they still love each other!!!! Lol :p

8A449B3B-AFBA-4160-8EE4-F0024D9EECAC.jpeg 87A48ED7-0EC4-4DF9-AFD6-9D833623F584.jpeg ACB2DFD9-5C0C-4168-BE58-C3F0E0BCCE84.jpeg 608EE8B8-EE0E-42F3-BFDC-897ED7C11AB5.jpeg 9B3EBF55-E37F-4D92-8D5C-49A34D07FF8C.jpeg BB08201F-FB0A-4852-AD1A-36FFE01D2A0A.jpeg 884C84F1-8F0A-4659-AF40-FB042A59492E.jpeg 12199420-46DB-40D1-B7B6-A0BE86084357.jpeg
Cr the faithful/sane fan lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So I was going through the rumored modern lakorns that does not have a pra'ek confirmed and these are the ones I found that are possible:

Ruk Diew Kong Junjira (they can either make this a period or a modern one)
Song Sanaeha
Jao Gum Nai Wen (half period half modern)
Tawan Ching Pope

Mew doesn't need to worry about losing a koojin cus she seriously doesn't need one just like James Ji doesn't need to worry. Other people and some fans are just trying to create drama where there aren't any. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Other people and some fans are just trying to create drama where there aren't any. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The biggest DRAMA QUEEN is the THAI media lol did you watch Mews interview :risas3: 5555 she was literally honed down by the reporters :rolleyes:

CPY

GotomySin
So I was going through the rumored modern lakorns that does not have a pra'ek confirmed and these are the ones I found that are possible:

Song Sanaeha
Tawan Ching Pope

Mew doesn't need to worry about losing a koojin cus she seriously doesn't need one just like James Ji doesn't need to worry. Other people and some fans are just trying to create drama where there aren't any. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

True. Mew doesn't need any koojin. She can act with anyone so far.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

Song Sanaeha
Tawan Ching Pope
Hmm of those I vote for Ruk Diew.

What is Lakorn Thai doing? They don't have anything lined up after finishing JJ and Taew's right? And if it's with Lakorn Thai then I'm going to guess n'ek is Yaya since P'Da loves her too.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Wait, oh my god I am soooooo late and such an airhead! Prang is dating TwoPee?!?!?!?! Omg he's hot!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8LUcoAYT8/
Yep...They broke up once but recently started talking with each other again. But not BF GF relationship yet. Prang said she doesn't want to rush since she doesn't want to get hurt with another break up and it won't look good.

Idk who TwoPee is but he looks like a rapper?? Haha.
Yes..He is a rapper currently appear as judge on Workpoint channel. He is getting hot these days especially with girls. A lot of funny comments on IG and Twitter that said "So jealous of Mae ying Junward" "Where is E'Pin, let's go to flip Mae Ying Junward's boat":risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yep...They broke up once but recently started talking with each other again. But not BF GF relationship yet. Prang said she doesn't want to rush since she doesn't want to get hurt with another break up and it won't look good.

Yes..He is a rapper currently appear as judge on Workpoint channel. He is getting hot these days especially with girls. A lot of funny comments on IG and Twitter that said "So jealous of Mae ying Junward" "Where is E'Pin, let's go to flip Mae Ying Junward's boat":risas3:
Lol flip her boat :risas3:

My baby cousins are big fans of his and I hear his music every time they pick me up from the airport :facepalm:. But yes hes on a show called The Rappers now which they kept telling me to watch lol. Saw on his ig that he spent time with her on her birthday and called her his best friend, awww..that was cute.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He did say that he was contacted for 2 lakorns, one period (WKK) and one modern. We don't know the second one yet.
Omg where was I? Haha. I must've forgot?

My inflauation with pra'eks is comical. They come and go like hotcakes but I am stuck at the moment. As for 365 WHR, not sure what would be the point of a remake. Although I would love to see a remake of Sood Snaeha and could definitely see Bella in this. I could even see Matt P. too. That's it, I want a remake of SSH of Bella or Matt and a handsome pra'ek.
Haha. Yeah if any KA lakorn needs a remake definitely SSH, but I love that lakorn the way it is, not sure if I really want one. Haha

Random. I'm getting a pedicure and my nail lady is watching BPS!! lol it's dubbed in her language though.
Alreayd?! Dang. Haha.

Mew and Bella are beautiful in those pictures!!!