[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
LR hasn't aired yet. Haha.
I haven't seen all of LK yet because I'm currently watching NFD. So far it's pretty good.
Ok, I'm starting with LK. But it takes some doing because the girl isn't exactly a jude. But maybe too my eyes is only thinking of Bella. (or Praew or Nychaa)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Lol..why?
We're supposed to lay off BPS & suffer withdrawals until May 11th so can rewatch together all over again. @phatman's got his eyes on me, you see.

But ehh ..... I can't help myself. Your PG rated 18+ - it is rather sexy. He obviously loves her very much & that bed back there I kept looking at it; thin mattress as it is but yet must have seen some plentiful of wild action by Khun P.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
We're supposed to lay off BPS & suffer withdrawals until May 11th so can rewatch together all over again. @phatman's got his eyes on me, you see.

But ehh ..... I can't help myself. Your PG rated 18+ - it is rather sexy. He obviously loves her very much & that bed back there I kept looking at it; thin mattress as it is but yet must have seen some plentiful of wild action by Khun P.
:risas3: you girls are too funny..hmmm good luck trying to lay off BPS til then..meanwhile I'll try my hardest to tempt you both. Lol..I don't think both of your plan gonna work *evil laughs HAHAHA

Now I'm gonna make it rated extra R:p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If it's time to have movies in the vein of brotherly love like those Jutathep Kun Chai siblings, then I would like to once again see Got with James Ji. They acted as a good doctor team in Kun Chai Puttipatt. I think it's also about time to have another movie of brotherly or sisterly relationships like those old movies Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and Little Women.

Although I prefer grand happy plots but if you need to have a sweeping story of loyalty and great love between 2 brothers it would have to be "Of Mice & Men". It's from a novel.

That film, John is a gentle giant elder brother with the mind of a child, and Gary the younger sibling who always protect him. John is so loving that when he hugs a puppy because he loved it so much, he innocently killed it. Because of that his brother took him around the country to escape prejudice from every place they have tried to settled in. John is very strong & so they found manual jobs easily. Until John again unintentionally strangled a girl, and this time the stakes are different. It has a very powerful ending! I imagined James Ji would be perfect as the innocent giant, and Got the one who loves him.
Lol... damn you take it back all the way To Mice of Men! Nah, that kinda a story is too sad.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think Broadcast made good merit that BPS became a mega hit and all their kids got some sort of recognition. If you haven't known, Most (Joi), Earthz (Hot guy), Suri (Clara), Punjan, and Prang signed exclusive contract with Broadcast. That's why you often saw them in this production lakorns. These 5 share the same office so they are quite close behind the scenes.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Please translate! Is that Season 2 coming along?
No...that's the promo for re-airing of BPS in may......these are all the deleted scenes that were said to be in the 3 special episodes but weren't....ch3 decided to hold the scenes and re-edit them into the episodes and air the show again.
Season 2 will take more than 2-3 years at least. They haven't even got a script yet.....for that the author needs to write the book first. She's still doing her research as of recent news.

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Shouldn’t this thread return to currently airing since its rerunning?! Never seen a Thai lakorn do that before, air back to back really. Disappointed in Ch3, they should have just aired the whole thing the first time around. I think I had my share of BPS on air...I can’t watch a rerun, I’m just gonna skip to scenes I have not seen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes take a break from BPS lol, I'm going to go get some balance in my life through spa and retail therapy tomorrow too :aaaaa:. Have fun.

Edit
Wait are we doing a BPS diet? (Turns off BPS). I was just gonna rerun :pancarta:
Haha. Don't touch it! Leave it. . . leave it.

:risas3: you girls are too funny..hmmm good luck trying to lay off BPS til then..meanwhile I'll try my hardest to tempt you both. Lol..I don't think both of your plan gonna work *evil laughs HAHAHA

Now I'm gonna make it rated extra R:p
Don't you dare!

Lol..I found this short essay that Suri Suzana (our Clara) wrote after she appeared in BPS...she wrote it in English how her life has changed after BPS exploded...:)

https://steemkr.com/dlive/@suerisue/a14c2240-42e7-11e8-836a-b9befc1a6029
Awe even though her character was a snake, we all still like her. Heheh.

GUYS!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiTwlX8Hw8G/

I need it nowwww!

@Rosi2 @phatman yall sure you guys can do it until then?
Alsjdhsllb lskdhdks lajdhdjslal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kahdjskakalakd lasjdhdh!!!! That dinner scene! That tree climbing scene! That porch scene! It's all there!

What if we watched allll of the rerun just to see that all the deleted scenes are those showed in the teaser? Hahaha. I don't even care!

Omg I'm so excited right now.

@lakornkiki !!! Did you see the teaser!

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For lakorns I wouldn’t mind PB in a remake of
Kaew Tah Pee
Rahut Rissaya (I think, paul and noon)
Sapai Look Toong
Sapai Glai Peun Tiang (huhu I loved Chakrit and Anne’s version though but it’d be fun to see PB in here)

Not gonna name KA’s lakorns cause I’m bias plus Anne’s roles in these are quite stubborn except for SSH.