[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think its number 2, after everything is done and they introduce the lakorns with the casts.

Oh def, the opening with the Ost was very beautiful and that alone caught my attention right away. So yeah, like you said, I would've check out the lakorn just with the OST.

.......................and someone did take it lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWSc2KgahJ/
She really did!! haha so daring!

As with every movie they must have all done those sort of walks with so much expectation, but this one special time without the least idea it would surpass that & beyond. What a beautiful thing to reflect back on. I keep rewinding!

moonsilk

sarNie Egg
No...that's the promo for re-airing of BPS in may......these are all the deleted scenes that were said to be in the 3 special episodes but weren't....ch3 decided to hold the scenes and re-edit them into the episodes and air the show again.
Season 2 will take more than 2-3 years at least. They haven't even got a script yet.....for that the author needs to write the book first. She's still doing her research as of recent news.
OH! That's a lot of effort for me to re-watch all over again! I hope someone just compiles all the deleted scenes for me to watch.

Rosi

Wifey #42
OMG...thats exactly what I thought as well. Half a moon=one-sided feelings. That's why when Kade said "The moon is beautiful but too bad its only half a moon"...Date looked kind of upset. Look at his face when he asks her next...when will he get to hear her song...when its full moon? He is talking about his feelings....and when Kade kind of dissed the half moon....she's saying I'm not interested....remember she saw him and Janward flirting through poems just hours before and also she sees him as a mean stuck-up guy who hates her guts and who keeps insulting her without caring if they were in front of company or not. Kade only started getting affected by his closeness after the cold compress scene....before that he seemed more affected...
@hdee do you realised that it's her own father who side swept Janward's chances at Por Date? She was so close to the finishing line at nailing him because Date was eyeing her plenty throughout the evening, more so when he thought her poetry was damn spectacular. But then dear old traitorous Kosa Lek had to give the eye chance to Kade by pushing her - aren't you going to even try to prove that cocky Muen Suntorndewa wrong? At this point I was also actually alarmed at Khun Loong the way he is with gusto throwing Kade out to be hung to dry (he did admit not knowing she could do poems that way so why did he do it??!). Lucky she's capable of thinking on her feet!

If Janward's mum had got wind this is what happened Kosa Lek would have died that night instead of by the later treachery of Constantine.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I watch my on my lap top and I am flipping between screens like a waterless fish. Nothing is satisfactory since BPS ended.
I went back to trying to read books I've got on hold, to watching dramas I haven't seen, and new ones and yet nothing seems to work. Now May 11th is like this yawning rainbow I'm thinking there's miracles there - yet how do you explain I've been seeing snippets of this & that episode & still wanting that far off day?

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's all because of their hair sniffing, French kissing and LSP. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

That clip is so beautiful to watch now. They look so good and yes, no one knew. That just shows that you've got to give it all at every opportunity in ET biz.
Pope looks much taller than Bells; whereas she looks beautiful with her hair plain like that. PJ is also tall! And Louis especially; in fact the guys seems to tower over their heroines.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol... damn you take it back all the way To Mice of Men! Nah, that kinda a story is too sad.
Yea, it is. But I thought of James Ji & Got - and of all things thought of that. But better that than the lines of Charlie St. Cloud (I cried so much this story).

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think Broadcast made good merit that BPS became a mega hit and all their kids got some sort of recognition. If you haven't known, Most (Joi), Earthz (Hot guy), Suri (Clara), Punjan, and Prang signed exclusive contract with Broadcast. That's why you often saw them in this production lakorns. These 5 share the same office so they are quite close behind the scenes.
I'm happy for Clara & Joi because I haven't seen them in any story before; and wishing them more success.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Shouldn’t this thread return to currently airing since its rerunning?! Never seen a Thai lakorn do that before, air back to back really. Disappointed in Ch3, they should have just aired the whole thing the first time around. I think I had my share of BPS on air...I can’t watch a rerun, I’m just gonna skip to scenes I have not seen.
A great point that you said this, about thread back to being current. Who can we go to to remind them to reactivate this? Thanks.

Neyiah

sarNie Egg
Oh no I don't know why I can't get into private group today!
Don't know. This is the message I got :

Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Centre
What happened to SJDK on fb??? T_T
Private group was deleted by Facebook due to copyright from Ch3.
And you guessed it, for Bhuppae Sunniwat