[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Watching clips of NeungDaoFahD- unfortunately, they don't seem to have the same chemistry as PB. Even in their bts clips- they don't seem to be close. Am I being partial towards PB??
So far how is it? Would like the story to succeed because of James.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ch3 is not gonna stop with this rerun....or DVD boxsets.......they'll certainly be thinking of more ways to profit from this show......they're gonna milk this BPS cash cow to death.
I think I'll stop watching this show after this rerun.....I don't want to loose the love I have for BPS with over exposure.
I don't think it will be over exposed ever. Take it from someone who's been stuck with certain stories at different points in her life; each time it's a romantic obsession for years, and then you will move on. But one day you'll undoubtedly revisit! And that visit will be magic all over again.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely the way you explained it @hdee - agreed Kade has no feelings until much later. You feel it's after cold compress, I think it's more after he told her to look in the mirror. She can't sleep after that, and he can't either. His face is so huge on my screen smiling away in his green nightshirt.
For Kade, I think it started with the cold compress scene....coz that was the first time she got flustered when he got too close to her....before that she laughed it away....like the fall on his lap in the boat....For date it was the poem....before that he did feel a bit concerned whenever he saw her crying or sad....but attraction happened after the poem...that it was plagiarized and he knew it....didn't matter to him.
@hdee do you realised that it's her own father who side swept Janward's chances at Por Date? She was so close to the finishing line at nailing him because Date was eyeing her plenty throughout the evening, more so when he thought her poetry was damn spectacular. But then dear old traitorous Kosa Lek had to give the eye chance to Kade by pushing her - aren't you going to even try to prove that cocky Muen Suntorndewa wrong? At this point I was also actually alarmed at Khun Loong the way he is with gusto throwing Kade out to be hung to dry (he did admit not knowing she could do poems that way so why did he do it??!). Lucky she's capable of thinking on her feet!
If Janward's mum had got wind this is what happened Kosa Lek would have died that night instead of by the later treachery of Constantine.
Lol......Yes KhunLek just erased his daughter's chances completely when he pushed Kade.....but since he loves his daughter ...lets just say maybe he wanted kade to make a fool of herself...but it backfired? I'll give him credit though for appreciating Kade's poem and even implying it was best one of the night. But what's Khun Loong's excuse for throwing his niece under the bus? :confused12:Maybe he had confidence in Kade's smarts.:thumbup:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello! Any book/movie/TV recommendations out there that's similar to BSP? Please share while I wait for the deleted scenes and season 2 and the movie version!
I usually don't care for time travel plots I find them too far fetched, but I love BPS. Somehow the storyline is delightful. I'm glad I stopped by because I like Bella & Pope.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's the script way of getting around the legal issue of the song, Jun, which was mentioned in the book. So the song lyrics compare a half moon to a person waiting for their other half and without it, it's incomplete.
Oooohhhjj. Makes sense! Hehe. It's good that they didn't use the song. Because this lakorn has its own better ost!!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I actually want the new Karakade to tell Date that she's Kade! I mean her secrets should totally be safe with Por Date. They should be each other's confidantes.
Yes that was one of the most disappointing omission of this story...that they didn't let Kade share her real identity with Date....there was no rule forbidding her from telling him the truth. This way she could've told him about the real karakade, her sister and how she needs to do good in her name so that she has a chance to be reborn. Maybe they could've shown Date regretting his actions a bit, causing the death of a person.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it will be over exposed ever. Take it from someone who's been stuck with certain stories at different points in her life; each time it's a romantic obsession for years, and then you will move on. But one day you'll undoubtedly revisit! And that visit will be magic all over again.
Yes thats true some stories never leave you even after you read/watch them again and again for years.....that's what I meant....If I stop now I'll surely be able to go back and watch it again in few months time or maybe a year....after my head is clear of all BPS(if it's at all possible). When I watch it again it'll be like reliving everything all over again with renewed excitement.

Rosi

Wifey #42
For Kade, I think it started with the cold compress scene....coz that was the first time she got flustered when he got too close to her....before that she laughed it away....like the fall on his lap in the boat....For date it was the poem....before that he did feel a bit concerned whenever he saw her crying or sad....but attraction happened after the poem...that it was plagiarized and he knew it....didn't matter to him.

Lol......Yes KhunLek just erased his daughter's chances completely when he pushed Kade.....but since he loves his daughter ...lets just say maybe he wanted kade to make a fool of herself...but it backfired? I'll give him credit though for appreciating Kade's poem and even implying it was best one of the night. But what's Khun Loong's excuse for throwing his niece under the bus? :confused12:Maybe he had confidence in Kade's smarts.:thumbup:
Ahh this is the part I wish someone could tell me of Kade's poem. It's plagiarised, true, but isn't it from a recent King of our (Kade's) times instead of someone from the 16th Century? It'll be a mistake won't it to take a poem that Por Date or anyone in that room would recognise, so I thought the King she apologised to for stealing his work is from the 21st Century. And it's her guilt which makes her think he knows it?

You're probably right again about Kosa Lek's intentions, because Kade did gave him something odd to ponder that afternoon.

Khun Loong is a cool one = yea, maybe he knows she can save herself.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hehe. Oh gosh...yes and BPS also makes a lot of us into dirty thinker.

Ah..now thats make more sense . I like that!

Btw..this clip was when they introduce BPS..watching the couples walking toward the stage, they really have no ideas that BPS is going to take Thailand and other countries by storm.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWAib4jj0T/
I didn't watch any BPS promotional events. Did they even have any? Haha.

Maybe they thought they would if they used the lyrics? RS is known for being hard core about their stuff. So instead of having Kade sing the song itself, they took the meaning and turned it into a short conversation between Kade and Date and then that little bit about singing in her heart.
I like that idea better. It turned into a very romantic scene. The most romantic scene in the lakorn!

oh, these are like little treasures. LOL and No, I haven't seen it so thank you for sharing.
These two are always silly. blowing on each other and making bad breath faces.... they are not even HS kids... they are like in elementary school. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Blowing???! Just gonna sweep that word under the rug. . . .

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Ahh this is the part I wish someone could tell me of Kade's poem. It's plagiarised, true, but isn't it from a recent King of our (Kade's) times instead of someone from the 16th Century? It'll be a mistake won't it to take a poem that Por Date or anyone in that room would recognise, so I thought the King she apologised to for stealing his work is from the 21st Century. And it's her guilt which makes her think he knows it?
You're probably right again about Kosa Lek's intentions, because Kade did gave him something odd to ponder that afternoon.
Khun Loong is a cool one = yea, maybe he knows she can save herself.
Yes the poem was written in the 19th/20th century by Prince Phitthayalongkon....It is actually adapted from an English translation of a Sanskrit work...(wow didn't know that.....google sure knows a lot).
It seems before that period and after it a lot of western and eastern literature was being translated into thai and made into lakorns....like Shakespeare, etc.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, What did I just watch??????? Por Date and Joi relationship vid :risas3::risas3:

I was on YT on Pope's Ou Jao video and saw comments about "Papaparty Voice". I don't know what it is so I googled and found his YT channel and found this vid. Now I wanna unsee it or unhear his voice. ahahahahaha
I saw a different video! Haha. I was like no they are not gonna ruin my Joi-Date relationship!!! So I discontinued watching them. People are too creative!

Guyssss... Eng sub for BPS special teaser or the director cut or whatever its called subbed by SJDK posted in Private Group
Yay! I've been refreshing their page every other hour since the release! Haha.

Yay!!!!

just think about it, when did p'Mai actually had time to really do a director's cut when he went on two vacations right after and had to start working on Nadech/Matt's and Boy/Jui's lakorns? I bet those "director's cut" were supposed to be shown in the specials but the channel decided to bank on it and air a rerun.
Sigh. . don't shoot me down like that love. Hahaha. Trying to be optimistic here.

So majority of the new scenes will most likely be in the last episode lol.

Man with the original airings we got up to like 550? With the reruns, are we going to get up to 1000 pages? lol
We most definitely can. Let's get more than JLR's thread!! Haha.

Have you guys seen this? BPS vs KF for Got's characters and who's skills are better....

The vidder gave the win to Pra Jao Sua because he can kill with Muy Thai skills/bare hands. Did you see his moves on that elephant?????
I haven't seen it. But oh!!! I saw a fan mv of Got and Kim from KF, I was like hell no Got can only be with Bella! Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think its number 2, after everything is done and they introduce the lakorns with the casts.

Oh def, the opening with the Ost was very beautiful and that alone caught my attention right away. So yeah, like you said, I would've check out the lakorn just with the OST.

.......................and someone did take it lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWSc2KgahJ/
Hahaha. Who dares!??
Me would. Hehe.

This is very fun to watch :risas3: and my Bell’s freaking adorable :icon12:

https://instagram.com/p/BiWdyHTnfjS/
Hahahaha. I was not expecting that. I bursted out laughing.

Oh no I don't know why I can't get into private group today!
Oh no! they've been caught again??
Let's not share the link here anymore!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello! Any book/movie/TV recommendations out there that's similar to BSP? Please share while I wait for the deleted scenes and season 2 and the movie version!
@moonsilk Oh, I forgot ..... You should see a movie from 4 years ago, it's called The Lake House. It stars Keanu Reeves & Sandra Bullock; a lovely touching story. She's a doctor at present time, he's an architect from the past - their time difference just 2 years (not like Kade's 329 years!!) They met through letters received/sent via a mailpost outside a house he built (& which she rented 2 years later). They finally realised they're separated by time. I think you can find this film in Putlocker, if not on youtube. Gorgeous, a powerful moving story.

Here's the scene where Alex met Kate, knowing it's her (but she didn't know it's him, to her she hasn't met him yet in her time). To Kate this is an incident which happened 2 years ago in her life, when she moved into his area. The theme song is from Paul McCartney.