[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well...from the info I gathered from Rompaeng interviews and some audio clips, I have a good feeling that Prom Likit will live up to our expectation. If not better than BPS, it will be at least on the same level.

First of all, Rompaeng started thinking about the plot of part 2 long time ago..that's why she applied to a university for some more literature class but she dropped the course mid way. The plot was already in her head since before BPS started airing. The success of BPS really push her to really make part 2 happens.

Second of all, Prom Likit will be the same genere as BPS "Romantic comedy but based on historical events".

Third, Pope and Bella will be pranang. And we know how big they are right now as an onscreen couple.

Forth, a lot of cast might stay the same in part 2. We know viewers are already attach to those characters, it's a win win situations.
We all hope that's the case. . . . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw his six pack and almost didn't survive hehe. Was that really Earthz shooting? Dang Hot Guy sure good at it!! And he almost went to Heaven?:eek: thats why he need to stop buying so many expensive cars, wondering if he do car race?
I know. He is a car maniac. I have been lurking on his fb and ig and he really is obsessed with cars.

Forgot to add. Seems like Alex is talking with someone outside the industry. He was super shy about it that they decided not to ask anymore questions. Haha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Real forced kiss??! Ok. Queuing it after Samee Teetra. Hahaha. Padiwarada will have to wait. I just now realized Ch3's top three actresses have all been paired with these two top veterans: Andrew and Aum! Taew with Andrew in MLM:Raed and with Aum in Pieng Chai Tee Poo Pan. Matt with Andrew in Meun Kon Lah Faak Fah and with Aum in Fai Nai Wayu. Bella with Andrew in Wimarn Mekhala and with Aum in Plern Chimplee. Hahahah. No wonder they are the top actresses!!
Real as it can be, thought it was a quick couple of sec but it sure was lip touching lip. I was shocked and had to rewatch in slow motion to make sure it wasnt just my eyes. Hahaha

At first I wasnt into it but then I forced myself and the whole thing wasnt that bad. I actually liked it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Real as it can be, thought it was a quick couple of sec but it sure was lip touching lip. I was shocked and had to rewatch in slow motion to make sure it wasnt just my eyes. Hahaha

At first I wasnt into it but then I forced myself and the whole thing wasnt that bad. I actually liked it.
Good good. There are subs right??? O remember seeing it somewhere.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I know. He is a car maniac. I have been lurking on his fb and ig and he really is obsessed with cars.

Forgot to add. Seems like Alex is talking with someone outside the industry. He was super shy about it that they decided not to ask anymore questions. Haha.
Awws..glad Alex is seeing someone. He is cute but just short HAHAHA

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Well...from the info I gathered from Rompaeng interviews and some audio clips, I have a good feeling that Prom Likit will live up to our expectation. If not better than BPS, it will be at least on the same level.

First of all, Rompaeng started thinking about the plot of part 2 long time ago..that's why she applied to a university for some more literature class but she dropped the course mid way. The plot was already in her head since before BPS started airing. The success of BPS really push her to really make part 2 happens.

Second of all, Prom Likit will be the same genere as BPS "Romantic comedy but based on historical events".

Third, Pope and Bella will be pranang. And we know how big they are right now as an onscreen couple.

Forth, a lot of cast might stay the same in part 2. We know viewers are already attach to those characters, it's a win win situations.
Thank goodness if it were true she already had intentions for PL before BPS becoming a megahit. It's reassuring to hear.
I would be slightly disappointed if it were merely conceived in a rush just to jump on the bandwagon. Sincere works are treasured - and that's how works like BPS become phenomenal.

I wonder how they're gonna keep ALL the cast, and not just Popella... :eek: (Not complaining though!! haha)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes there is eng sub. I watched it here but I think it was original uploaded somewhere too.

https://www1.ondramanice.io/drama/plerng-chimplee-detail
Darn I don't like that website. Hahaha.
That's the site that keeps crashing on me!

Awws..glad Alex is seeing someone. He is cute but just short HAHAHA
I know. He's shorter than Got. Haha.

Girls, i'm drafting a big spoiler of plot..will share soon. Not sure if true or not, but just share what I heard.
Thanks for the info!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Girls, i'm drafting a big spoiler of plot..will share soon. Not sure if true or not, but just share what I heard.
OMG PLEASE SHARE IT..see how desperate I am? Lol

Thank goodness if it were true she already had intentions for PL before BPS becoming a megahit. It's reassuring to hear.
I would be slightly disappointed if it were merely conceived in a rush just to jump on the bandwagon. Sincere works are treasured - and that's how works like BPS become phenomenal.

I wonder how they're gonna keep ALL the cast, and not just Popella... :eek: (Not complaining though!! haha)
I'm sure they'll work some magic on the cast hehehe

Btw u guys seen this? Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yeah. It's like everyone will have to clear their que. I don't mind if not everyone can make it because it'll be the next generation. It wouldn't make sense right?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Plots of Prom Likit...Warning: Big spoiler. Please understand that Rompaeng herself hasn't started writing until July. This is what in her mind and what she let us know through various interviews. Things might changed.

1. Por Rit is p'ek. He is smarter than his father because since young he was the most curious. He also works as diplomat/ trader with China.

2. N'ek came to the past because of Krisanakali Montra. Unlike Kade who stays at noble family, she stays with the servant gang at the market.

3. Similar to Kadesurang that come to the past to help making merit for real karakade, N'ek also have her own duty. Rompaeng didn't tell what it is.

4. Kade was so obsessed with foods, that's why we got series of menu in BPS. But N'ek in Prom Likit likes beauty and cleanliness. So she will introduce something like fashion design or comestic products.:p

5. She knows things that Kade does not know. Some history and stuff got updated or changed but Kade didn't know. Kade knows nothing about trade but new N'ek knows a lot about it.

6. Kade and Date will still play important roles in Prom Likit but we don't know if they choose new actors to replace them or just apply make up to make them more old.

7. N'ek might or might not have significant relation with Kade. We don't know. I guess the revelation will be similar to how Reungrit was revealed as Por Date in BPS!!!!

8. China and Ayuttaya trading.. Fujian, Guangdong etc..should be mentioned. We might see N'ek helping P'ek in this aspect.

9. Mae Malee and her 2 sons might have important roles in part 2. Malee refused to be wife of Prajao Seur so she was treated badly but in next reign, her life got better. Prajao Taisak got her to look after money and gold at the royal palace. Her sons have important roles at royal palace too and are favored by the new king.

10. Mae Prang (the youngest kid) might have a significant role too.

11. Rompaeng said the new N'ek will lead us to see more of the servant lives and she ensures it will bring laughter.

All in all, BPS cast that will be in Prom Likit should be:

Kade and Date, Mae Malee and both her sons, all of Kade/Date children, Janward's daughter (I think she might have some appearance in part 2 coz all the kids in BPS are close friends), Khun Ying Jumpa (hope her character is still alive:angel10:), all the servants at Kade/Date house, Got (might play as Prajao Seur and also Prajao Taisak which is Prajao Seur's son).

Regarding Janward and Reung, it's complicated. Coz in BPS novel version, Janward got married to Laung Siyuth. Khun Reung treated Por Rueng (Kade's son) as his own son since both have same name. Rueng Lek and Rueng Yai..that's what they address these two characters. The script writer changed this because Luang Siyuth is a real historical figure and his family descendent is still alive. Hence, we got Janward with Rueng as couples coz both are not real figures. I'm afraid we might not see them in Prom Likit.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Plots of Prom Likit...Warning: Big spoiler. Please understand that Rompaeng herself hasn't started writing until July. This is what in her mind and what she let us know through various interviews. Things might changed.

1. Por Rit is p'ek. He is smarter than P'ek because since young he was the most curious. He also works as diplomat/ trader with China.

2. N'ek came to the past because of Krisanakali Montra. Unlike Kade who stays at noble family, she stays with the servant gang at the market.

3. Similar to Kadesurang that come to the past to help making merit for real karakade, N'ek also have her own duty. Rompaeng didn't tell what it is.

4. Kade was so obsessed with foods, that's why we got series of menu in BPS. But N'ek in Prom Likit likes beauty and cleanliness. So she will introduce something like fashion design or comestic products.:p

5. She knows things that Kade does not know. Some history and stuff got updated or changed but Kade didn't know. Kade knows nothing about trade but new N'ek knows a lot about it.

6. Kade and Date will still play important roles in Prom Likit but we don't know if they choose new actors to replace them or just apply make up to make them more old.

7. N'ek might or might not have significant relation with Kade. We don't know. I guess the revelation will be similar to how Reungrit was revealed as Por Date in BPS!!!!

8. China and Ayuttaya trading.. Fujian, Guangdong etc..should be mentioned. We might see N'ek helping P'ek in this aspect.

9. Mae Malee and her 2 sons might have important roles in part 2. Malee refused to be wife of Prajao Seur so she was treated badly but in next reign, her life got better. Prajao Taisak got her to look after money and gold at the royal palace. Her sons have important roles at royal palace too and are favored by the new king.

10. Mae Prang (the youngest kid) might have a significant role too.

11. Rompaeng said the new N'ek will lead us to see more of the servant lives and she ensures it will bring laughter.

All in all, BPS cast that will be in Prom Likit should be:

Kade and Date, Mae Malee and both her sons, all of Kade/Date children, Janward's daughter (I think she might have some appearance in part 2 coz all the kids in BPS are close friends), Khun Ying Jumpa (hope her character is still alive:angel10:), all the servants at Kade/Date house, Got (might play as Prajao Seur and also Prajao Taisak which is Prajao Seur's son).

Regarding Janward and Reung, it's complicated. Coz in BPS novel version, Janward got married to Laung Siyuth. Khun Reung treated Por Rueng (Kade's son) as his own son since both have same name. Rueng Lek and Rueng Yai..that's what they address these two characters. The script writer changed this because Luang Siyuth is a real historical figure and his family descendent is still alive. Hence, we got Janward with Rueng as couples coz both are not real figures. I'm afraid we might not see them in Prom Likit.
Idk if I wanna read it! Hahah. I want to, but I also don't! Hahha