[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm sure I will - because of Toey. (But uhhh?? Wawwa????!! Ahh ok, try her out) I like him & the other cute bodyguard in Bomb's story (Techin Pinchatree). Thanks for warnings on the tragic stuff, but it's ok - thing is if I sense the character is doing to die I will watch to the very last minute of his happiest moments & skip that dying part. Crazy things we do to not end up depressed hehe. Like Khun Loong in BPS, I stop at him telling Kade to stay & his sparkling eyes still awake.
Lmao...I need to convince u to watch this lakorn..all the OSTs were very nice too. Bring back memory when I was shipping two of the couples very hard. U can see those scenes of all the couples unlike in BPS we get only Kade and Date.

@pangiaxiong ur number one hater is back, dear. The name looks familiar.:aloofandbored:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lmao...I need to convince u to watch this lakorn..all the OSTs were very nice too. Bring back memory when I was shipping two of the couples very hard. U can see those scenes of all the couples unlike in BPS we get only Kade and Date.

@pangiaxiong ur number one hater is back, dear. The name looks familiar.:aloofandbored:
Hahaha. Yea took me a moment to remember that name lol. Haters...haters everywhere I go. Girl, this mean that I'm famous! :cheer:

Hehe. Oh those Ost are the best!
@phatman see how hot and awesome #teamphetprang look there?:angel10:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Except he couldn't save Wawa. . . .
She was saved!! Their son told the story of what happen at BangRajun.

I'm the odd ball here because I actually really like Wawa's acting.
I liked the original Buang Banjathorn, so when I heard Mai D. was the nang'ek it was very upsetting. I saw bits and pieces. Nope not good. Haha. The ending was also very lame. I cried watching the original ending, the music and the scene meshed so well. It's definitely one of my favorite endings. . . even though it's sad.
I really liked Chakrit and Marsha's version too, there was a lot of chemistry but then again he has chemistry with almost everyone. Marsha was just annoying after that lakorn :rolleyes:, very unprofessional and a diva. But anyways, in Mai and Mario's version , there's no chemistry.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hmmmm...wtf lol. Someone can't take a joke? Lol. Ok;)

I know. I'll never get a chance with my stars but hey, thats why we use our imagination and have a little fun. Lol and how do you know he only date Thais my dear?

Btw...why does your name sound so familiar?:confused12:
@pangiaxiong looks like we need to keep a medicine cabinet here haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmmm...wtf lol. Someone can't take a joke? Lol. Ok;)

I know. I'll never get a chance with my stars but hey, thats why we use our imagination and have a little fun. Lol and how do you know he only date Thais my dear?

Btw...why does your name sound so familiar?:confused12:
This person is dedicated. :clap:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

We're spoiled in here haha. I was wondering why they wouldn't show us the other couples at all either in the mv's, then of course I watch the lakorn and realize oh. . .they don't show up much, makes sense. Haha.