[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi guys, you who can speak Thai, if you can explain something please? In that episode where Por Date told his Dad he's marrying Kade to save her reputation, what he said sounds different. The word TENGG-ANN in many dramas is marriage, marry, weddings this is what I understand. But the sentence he used "I will marry" did not hold this word. When Kade is protesting "no need to marry" this word is not used either. Is there another word boran which means marry? Which part of the sentence is the boran word? Thanks.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@milquety 's unique card is made of love, and @Starsapphire & her friend Michelle created those boards & the media pages all that, live feed with her BKK counterparts helped keep things in the loop. Seriously chasing stars is not for the weak or fainthearted hehe, you've got to be bold and keep asking things. She stood there at Marina for hours, made friends with the Thai/Chinese girl Nek who was the one spotted Pope passing by! Bhuppae Saniwaat isn't just magic for him & the cast - it's for us too.

Nek also flew back today (after him), and off to see his later events. She's followed his career and ardent fan for 7 years, and fans like these are the ones most joyous at his rise to sudden overwhelming success.
I have never been chasing stars face to face. But I have always got lucky when it comes to getting noticed by them online.

Successfully become good friends with a singer and an actress from my country. Chat with a few others. Got replied on IG by Tubtim from Ch7, by an indian actress, and now got my name in the card for Pope. :risas3:...I count these as big accomplishments .:p :nut:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Let me see if I can remember our original long ass crew's name :confused12:

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Pervy Ladies Crew
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Not exactly happy New Year but more of a blessing for new year? He said xin jia yu ei xin ni huad chai
Haha. Remember. I have it written down on my siggie.

Lmao..you started with that DADDY thingy lol.

That word elastic sound so good hahahaha ..I'm not perverted or dirty..I swear.

Lol. Girl we were doing so good until LSP and then it wouldn't stop from there on. I'm not even a perv to begin with but now every little things here just makes me have the wildest imagination lol.
Hehehhehe

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hi guys, you who can speak Thai, if you can explain something please? In that episode where Por Date told his Dad he's marrying Kade to save her reputation, what he said sounds different. The word TENGG-ANN in many dramas is marriage, marry, weddings this is what I understand. But the sentence he used "I will marry" did not hold this word. When Kade is protesting "no need to marry" this word is not used either. Is there another word boran which means marry? Which part of the sentence is the boran word? Thanks.
I think boran word for "Getting married" is "Ork Reurn"....Kade and Date used the same word in that situation I just rewatched it.

But when they want to say "Have already gotten married", they used this word "Mee Reurn". Eg: when Date asked if Janward gotten married already?

When they want to propose, they also can use this word "Ruam Reurn", it means "Share the house" Eg: when a guy propose to marry Janward in front of her mother.

The word "Reurn" itself means "House"

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Are you talking about Og Reun? Og Reun means leaving the house. In the old days they used the words for marriage because you're leaving your current house (or family) to build a "new house" or new family.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Are you talking about Og Reun? Og Reun means leaving the house. In the old days they used the words for marriage because you're leaving your current house (or family) to build a "new house" or new family.
Yes.... he said that. It sounds like KA KITCH ORK KERR. Then Kade says a long sentence while waving her hand (like denying or saying no need) and at the end of it she says that word. Oh so it's Og Reun? Ok, understand then. Thanks. Leaving house.... haa, so strange to say this although technically true about leaving houses.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think boran word for "Getting married" is "Ork Reurn"....Kade and Date used the same word in that situation I just rewatched it.

But when they want to say "Have already gotten married", they used this word "Mee Reurn". Eg: when Date asked if Janward gotten married already?

When they want to propose, they also can use this word "Ruam Reurn", it means "Share the house" Eg: when a guy propose to marry Janward in front of her mother.

The word "Reurn" itself means "House"
Thanks @Chario mintmario. @KitKat516 has just explained this to me too. No wonder I thought the subber changed the words, I was waiting for the happy word TENGG-ANN when he wanted to marry. (Weir uses this word a lot in his movies so I know it). So this word is a new modern word, boran times they used the house as basis everything to do with marriage. Ok, I'll go find those scenes of Janward & Rheung and try to spot different uses of the Ork Reurn word. Thank you!

Rosi

Wifey #42
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRFSnDgW9O/?utm_source=ig_
share_sheet&igshid=wgzh8elw3gg3

P'Pope with the Malaysian representative, Awal Ashaari and wife Scha Alyahya.
Is that Hugo Boss's rep for Malaysia? If yes, then there's chance of him invited to Malaysia @CPY ! This time we can read the English on the messages - see Ashaari saying he's With Thailand's Hearthrob, and the others saying he's gorgeous & they love him & love him..... Malaysia's elite is quite big with branded stuff and Pope is just next door to your country. Don't forget to get your leave when that happens ok.

CPY

GotomySin
Is that Hugo Boss's rep for Malaysia? If yes, then there's chance of him invited to Malaysia @CPY ! This time we can read the English on the messages - see Ashaari saying he's With Thailand's Hearthrob, and the others saying he's gorgeous & they love him & love him..... Malaysia's elite is quite big with branded stuff and Pope is just next door to your country. Don't forget to get your leave when that happens ok.
Hopefully that happens @Rosi . Awal is a host mainly. I doubt he is watching lakorn. Hmmmm

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks @Chario mintmario. @KitKat516 has just explained this to me too. No wonder I thought the subber changed the words, I was waiting for the happy word TENGG-ANN when he wanted to marry. (Weir uses this word a lot in his movies so I know it). So this word is a new modern word, boran times they used the house as basis everything to do with marriage. Ok, I'll go find those scenes of Janward & Rheung and try to spot different uses of the Ork Reurn word. Thank you!
During Kade/Date wedding, Date's father also used the word "Ruam Reurn"...actually I just learnt this from BPS too. I only know Taeng Ngan from modern lakorn. BPS really pushed me to learn more Thai words. Now I can read a little bit too. :angel10: prior to this I have zero knowledge of Thai alphabets.

Rosi

Wifey #42
During Kade/Date wedding, Date's father also used the word "Ruam Reurn"...actually I just learnt this from BPS too. I only know Taeng Ngan from modern lakorn. BPS really pushed me to learn more Thai words. Now I can read a little bit too. :angel10: prior to this I have zero knowledge of Thai alphabets.
We ended up learning something new from this drama of old times. You can read it?! Woww.... I love that wedding scene, everyone is all smiles - I go look for Khun Loong's part. I'm having a BPS day all day today; it's from meeting Pope yesterday - made me want to watch everything all over again.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hopefully that happens @Rosi . Awal is a host mainly. I doubt he is watching lakorn. Hmmmm
The way they are smiling & ready to take a pix with him, he's not an unknown to them for sure. He might not but his wife probably does and I think those peeps are from people who knows them. So don't give up!
One of them wrote something really nice, it says:
  • pook_alexThank you so much for posting photos with Pope @popezaap He has stolen our hearts. He is a very decent guy inside out. We are so proud of him to have chance to meet with superstars from other countries.