[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
We ended up learning something new from this drama of old times. You can read it?! Woww.... I love that wedding scene, everyone is all smiles - I go look for Khun Loong's part. I'm having a BPS day all day today; it's from meeting Pope yesterday - made me want to watch everything all over again.
Yes..we learnt a lot from BPS...and yes I can read a little bit now. :cheer:
Ruam Reurn means joining house :). There's also the term Ruam Haw Rong Rerm (so tongue twisting) mean joining in the marriage bed
May I know what the word "Kao Haw" mean? Does it has the same meaning as the phrase u have just shared?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ruam Reurn means joining house :). There's also the term Ruam Haw Rong Rerm (so tongue twisting) mean joining in the marriage bed
Hahah. Oooo another phrase for LSP?? Rarr. . . .

Here goes another round of LSP again. Joining in the marriage bed haha...... @phatman will you amend your siggie again
Hahah. So @KitKat516 what's the new name for us???

Hey @phatman that has got to be the best video of them together after the earliest mix of him taking Aum's spot when Bells was doing her dance. (Now I've got to go find that video!! What page? 400 plus??)
Yes Got's expressions are on point!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
https://twitter.com/princebe612/status/1000683221573500930?s=19

Wowwww! Pope had an event today, look at the massive crowd as he tried to get to his van. Pope fever is burning hot!
https://twitter.com/orn_opop05102/status/1000689142026547200?s=19

Calmly signing autographs amidst the massive crowds.

My Twitter timeline is overflowing with Pope!
I guess it's a good thing we didn't have to fight this many other people over him :pancarta:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes it has the same meaning, Kao Haw is more of a simple term and used more in the modern days. Sohng Kao Haw means sending (bride and groom) to the marriage bed.
@Chario mintmario @KitKat516 - okay asking you both about the "marry" word, finally heard the usual teng ngan word in this movie. That part when Por Date told mom he wants to get married quickly. Now I know 2 words!

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys, you who can speak Thai, if you can explain something please? In that episode where Por Date told his Dad he's marrying Kade to save her reputation, what he said sounds different. The word TENGG-ANN in many dramas is marriage, marry, weddings this is what I understand. But the sentence he used "I will marry" did not hold this word. When Kade is protesting "no need to marry" this word is not used either. Is there another word boran which means marry? Which part of the sentence is the boran word? Thanks.
He said " o
@Chario mintmario @KitKat516 - okay asking you both about the "marry" word, finally heard the usual teng ngan word in this movie. That part when Por Date told mom he wants to get married quickly. Now I know 2 words!
I would like to give you more information. The word "Taeng ngan" includes ceremony between two family. The word Ork Reurn the meaning maybe wider, may Taeng ngan or may not . Some couples Ork Reurnn until they have children without getting married or Taeng ngan. They just come and live together.

Last edited:

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all

Pat (The Thai lady who helped us with the flight info) asks for our help to vote in this People's Choice awards. Voting via LINE app is free. Apparently this is a very recognised award and the 1st time Pope is nominated.

I actually just installed Line to vote! See below for more info n background from Pat. More info from other members who know more about this award is greatly appreciated too! :)

@CPY - can you also help ask the Msia members to vote as well? That's at least 57 votes! Thanks! Screenshot_20180527-202310_Messenger.jpg IMG-20180527-WA0045.jpg

Below info from her:

"Voting via LINE is free, but you can vote only once per one account. Voting via SMS costs money (6 baht per vote) and 5 votes per day are allowed per 1 phone number. Not sure if SMS works for international fans, but LINE sure works.

If you have many emails to register many accounts, please do. We're trying to get as many people to vote on LINE as we can because it's very limited, one account per vote. And most of us can't do with many accounts because LINE is the main chat app for Thai people, and if we log out, all the data is gone. Most Thai people use LINE for work and everything important including me.

He's currently in 3rd position. However votes from LINE are considered 20% of all the votes. Another 20% comes from SMS. And the most important is 60% which comes from an official poll. They will make random calls in Thailand and ask people randomly. We are pretty sure Pope will get most votes from the calls. LINE and SMS will be hard cos he's in the 3rd place. The top two have a big fan base in China. The Chinese fans literally donated over 100,000 bahr for their Thai fans to vote via SMS, however, it's just 20%. Calls still have more influence.

We sure can't compete with M6 and M7. They are teenage series actors who have a big fan base in China. The Chinese fans are very dedicated. They uninstall and re-install LINE like 10 times a day to vote We can only hope for the votes from random calls for Pope. He has a big chance on that.

Still, the series that M6 and M7 starred in is big in groups of teenagers, not all ages. That's the difference from Pope's fanbase. They have a big fan base, but not known by the public as much as Pope.

So we sure can't compete with these Chinese fans but trying to get as many LINE and SMS votes as possible is still important. It's 40% combined. The rest 60% I'm pretty confident Pope will take it.

But as you see, some big stars that have big fanbases like Yaya, Nadech, James Ji, and more barely get votes. That's because they've got the awards in other years already. Some fandoms only want one of this award cause it costs money, and one award already proves how big and dedicated their fanbase it. But this is Pope's first year of ever being nominated. Getting this award will mean so much to him cause it's a really big award.

And he'll have even more opportunities to be brand ambassador, to get more work, more lakorns, cause this award will prove his popularity."

Thanks all!

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Hi all

Pat (The Thai lady who helped us with the flight info) asks for our help to vote in this People Choices awards. Voting via LINE app is free. Apparently this is a very recognised award and the 1st time Pope is nominated.

@CPY - can you also help ask the Msia members to vote as well? That's at least 57 votes! Thanks! View attachment 15786 View attachment 15787

Below info from her:

"Voting via LINE is free, but you can vote only once per one account. Voting via SMS costs money (6 baht per vote) and 5 votes per day are allowed per 1 phone number. Not sure if SMS works for international fans, but LINE sure works.

If you have many emails to register many accounts, please do. We're trying to get as many people to vote on LINE as we can because it's very limited, one account per vote. And most of us can't do with many accounts because LINE is the main chat app for Thai people, and if we log out, all the data is gone. Most Thai people use LINE for work and everything important including me.

He's currently in 3rd position. However votes from LINE are considered 20% of all the votes. Another 20% comes from SMS. And the most important is 60% which comes from an official poll. They will make random calls in Thailand and ask people randomly. We are pretty sure Pope will get most votes from the calls. LINE and SMS will be hard cos he's in the 3rd place. The top two have a big fan base in China. The Chinese fans literally donated over 100,000 bahr for their Thai fans to vote via SMS, however, it's just 20%. Calls still have more influence.

We sure can't compete with M6 and M7. They are teenage series actors who have a big fan base in China. The Chinese fans are very dedicated. They uninstall and re-install LINE like 10 times a day to vote We can only hope for the votes from random calls for Pope. He has a big chance on that.

Still, the series that M6 and M7 starred in is big in groups of teenagers, not all ages. That's the difference from Pope's fanbase. They have a big fan base, but not known by the public as much as Pope.

So we sure can't compete with these Chinese fans but trying to get as many LINE and SMS votes as possible is still important. It's 40% combined. The rest 60% I'm pretty confident Pope will take it.

But as you see, some big stars that have big fanbases like Yaya, Nadech, James Ji, and more barely get votes. That's because they've got the awards in other years already. Some fandoms only want one of this award cause it costs money, and one award already proves how big and dedicated their fanbase it. But this is Pope's first year of ever being nominated. Getting this award will mean so much to him cause it's a really big award.

And he'll have even more opportunities to be brand ambassador, to get more work, more lakorns, cause this award will prove his popularity."

Thanks all!
Okay I spread the words. Thanks @Starsapphire