[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
I think the action or I should say the "fist fighting" is amazing. Cee and Es has soooo much chemistry when they fight eachother! That production really hit the jackpot with Es. He has this unknown talent for action roles. I hope he doesn't just get action only though. I don't want him to end up like Cee. Action after action. Haha. I want ROMANCE!!!
True. Hope he can get more diverse role in future.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
GOT IT!! Koo Za Rot Zab!! He was Min's younger bro. . . I think. Hehe. I think his acting is alright. I never thought he'd lead a lakorn of his own. Haha. Kudos to him for finding success at Ch7.

Reactions: CPY

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't even know if I could go close. Everytime a popular Thai star went to Cambodia, the mall was so crowded. Too dangerous.

Those kid scenes (Kade/Date's kids) they filmed were in the book but didn't get shown in special eps. I guessed she talked from audience's point of view. Before final conversation of Kade/Date, it should be after Mae Prang making a mess at the market.
Ah ok, but I thought I read that it wasn't in the book.

Dang what the heck were you guys talking about for 5 pages? Lol

CPY

GotomySin
GOT IT!! Koo Za Rot Zab!! He was Min's younger bro. . . I think. Hehe. I think his acting is alright. I never thought he'd lead a lakorn of his own. Haha. Kudos to him for finding success at Ch7.
Yes, Min's brother. Hahahahahahaha, he also be the police officer at Bow and Big M lakorn. Forgot the title already. Hahaha

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh I just thought of something!! If you're really going & want to give him a card, then might want to follow same card done by @milquety and that goes for everyone of us which country he's going to visit - and Taiwan, Malaysia, USA!! So it's identical and he'll notice it's from our ONE BIG INTERNATIONAL GANG! Milquety would have the format that's posted before you can just copy through. What do you think?
I really wished I could meet him and present him the card but I couldn't do unless I wait for him at the airport. And it will also be a blood bath competition how hot Bella and Pope are right now. I know my country really well how crazy fans are. One more thing I am not sure of the date I will be going...need to get to know specific date first before planning.

I have to check them out.... maybe when i am done with Weir’s lakorn this weekend.

DAYUM can you share some?!?! HAHA>
Dawin in LR is being mobbed by the newbies so I’ll share one of my fav videos i made of him. That one never fails to make me crawl back to him. :risas3:
I have over 100 vids of mostly Nadech and some NY. This one is one of my fav.

Have you seen any of my Nadech vids before?

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
I have to check them out.... maybe when i am done with Weir’s lakorn this weekend.

Dawin in LR is being mobbed by the newbies so I’ll share one of my fav videos i made of him. That one never fails to make me crawl back to him. :risas3:
I have over 100 vids of mostly Nadech and some NY. This one is one of my fav.

Have you seen any of my Nadech vids before?
You should. Hahaha