[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you thank you! Nice of you to see it that way, someone here always calls his hand awkward haha.
(Clue** She's the one with the French kiss siggie & our pervy crew pledge)
Hahahahha. :risas3:

I have no clue, it started at like 1am and escalated at like 6am (My time). It went all out ww3 + 4 during the airing of the last episode of Weir and Thissa's lakorn. I was able to get in 2-3 comments protecting everyone lol, especially Thissa. My poor Thissa lol.
Haha. Oh wow. Would've loved to be there.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol the stars themselves know there's arguments between fcs. Even Pope himself said that they shouldn't argue, especially if they are true fans of his since he doesn't like conflict.

As for the house, I think it's a private residence but open for lakorn rental because it's in almost every single period lakorn. Also I know that Exact created like a whole village (like Universal Studio) specially for lakorn rentals. Tanya also created a whole studio too but I don't know if it's complete yet.
Thanks, that's good to know. BPS so famous surely by now an enterprising tour operator would sail you past that landing if the property itself is off limits. When I get to Thailand this is what I'll do, and it'll be a first Asian tie in for me (also look for the food!!). I usually go for locations mentioned in novels (eg a tiny village in Scotland where the characters met) or if from movies that'll be like places from Harry Potter or Gretna Green & Pemberley of Pride & Prejudice the Colin Firth version. I also have a photo of me on the bridge in Paris from that movie Sabrina, where Harrison Ford kissed Julia Ormond during the end credits hehe.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
There's a part of BPS I've been looking for, since I'm very slowly rewatching the drama and I have to wait for the re-release to be fully subbed. Does anyone know in which episode Por Date tells Kade that there's no need for her to be the head wife, since he won't have any mistresses anyway?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hi guys, is there any info on the home they used as Khun Loong's? Is that a private residence or part of a property like a motel or BB or something. I like the pier & the part of the river where they have the landing; is it let out as tourist attraction for BPS. Thanks
Date's house is belong to Ch3 but I don't know which part of Thailand is this. I remembered one BTS shooted at the peir mentioned about this.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Date's house is belong to Ch3 but I don't know which part of Thailand is this. I remembered one BTS shooted at the peir mentioned about this.
Oh ok so that one belongs to them? I know that Exact has one too that rents out to ch3. Like in that Lakorn with Ken P, Janie, and Tanya (forgot the lakorn's name), the scene where Tanya fell down the stairs, that was at Exact's studio.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm sure they'll be other threads, I'll link you next time. Lol it's in Thai though but you can get it translated lol.
Yes yes. Haha.

@phatman Since when were you in charge of Pope's love life? I need at least a week.
Idk. I just kind of put myself in charge. Haha. I'm the evil lover of Pope that steals him from all his mia's. :celebrate16:

You basically just described Pope's whole personality, @phatman
Haha. That's why we love him.

There's a part of BPS I've been looking for, since I'm very slowly rewatching the drama and I have to wait for the re-release to be fully subbed. Does anyone know in which episode Por Date tells Kade that there's no need for her to be the head wife, since he won't have any mistresses anyway?
Ooh. That's a "Tru Fan" quiz right there. It is during the time they visited Lavo. Must be after the horse ride. But I can't remember if it's before the resurrection or not. . . I'm guessing it's before. It's after Date returned. Or was it before? It's definitely after the haunting of Karakade. I will say it's in. . . . episode. . . 13. Hahaha. Did I fail?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes yes. Haha.

Idk. I just kind of put myself in charge. Haha. I'm the evil lover of Pope that steals him from all his mia's. :celebrate16:

Haha. That's why we love him.

Ooh. That's a "Tru Fan" quiz right there. It is during the time they visited Lavo. Must be after the horse ride. But I can't remember if it's before the resurrection or not. . . I'm guessing it's before. It's after Date returned. Or was it before? It's definitely after the haunting of Karakade. I will say it's in. . . . episode. . . 13. Hahaha. Did I fail?
Episode 12. The scene was before he went to France because when they got back from Lavo, the dad said to stay and wait for him. When he returns, they'll have a wedding. The resurrection scene was after France which was in epi 13 and 14.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh ok so that one belongs to them? I know that Exact has one too that rents out to ch3. Like in that Lakorn with Ken P, Janie, and Tanya (forgot the lakorn's name), the scene where Tanya fell down the stairs, that was at Exact's studio.
One BTS of Date/Kade scene sitting by the peir in white dress (the one we were waiting to see but didn't get shown)...the reporter said it's at Ch3 studio..I don't know if they own it or they rent it..:confused12:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ahhh. Ok. So let me break it down.

Luerd: break up
Cope: stay together
Gub: with
P': in our case he's referring to himself
Raw: wait
Yoo: here

It's so hard when hear it together, but once you break it down it's like why didn't it click!? Hahaha.
Hahaha you're so cute

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 12. The scene was before he went to France because when they got back from Lavo, the dad said to stay and wait for him. When he returns, they'll have a wedding. The resurrection scene was after France which was in epi 13 and 14.
Dangit. I initially wrote 12, but changed it. Hahah. You are the tru fan.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I should have #PopeMewEternity huh? Hahaha I didn't want my Mew Mew attacked. They were already calling Thissa e nah jeud (plain face) that they could tell from her eyes that she wanted to spread for Weir :mad:. That she always looks like that for all her praeks which was why Gun dumped her :mad:. Then another fc attacked back by saying Bella looks at her praeks like she hasn't ever been fed :mad: with the other group saying that Bella should go to Pope cus Weir is sadistic :mad: And closing that circle with people saying yeah like Pope is such a gentleman when he sleeps with random girls on social media, he probably was doing it for money :mad:.

Omg it was wild. :pancarta:
Dang, fans are harsh lol hella drama smh.