[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I just finished that. She is so pretty in that lakorn. Now I'm rewatching Samee Tee Tra. Pope is so cute in there.
Bella's looks changed several times in that story, but she did the young village girl best of all. She's beautiful with least make up. Rewatched Khun Chai Pawonruj today. Pope carried the entire movie, feels as if everyone else including Mew is like bit players.

Now, the girl who played Waddao, the ex-girlfriend, she wringed tears out of me even if her scenes were short. @phatman 'cos you love Pope's best looks it's very pronounced in the scene where he arrives Waddao's house & when they met for the first again after she abandoned him and got married. Our boy is truly handsome there! His looks, clothes, hair, sharp as a pin! Poor Chai Ruj & Waddao in this scene, both cruelly separated when they really loved each other.

Rasa's theme makes me cry each time - for Chai Ruj! Especially in that scene where they both arrived at their respective hotel rooms and he said she reminds him of someone.

At 5:22

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Do you guys know if there was a 44th anniversary match?? Also do you guys know when Pope started participating? The earliest one that I can see on YouTube is the 42nd. I know he wasn't in the 47th because of his injured knee. So basically Pope was in the 42nd, 43rd, 45th, 46th and 48th matches.

Also. I take back what I said about Great. He's actually a great player. Haha. He has really good form when shooting. Actually he has the best form. Hehe. I always look forward to his shots on goal!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Seeing you mentioned Khunchai Pawornruj, it reminded me of some random thing:pancarta: as always I share random stuff here. Hope it is still relevant to BPS. :celebrate16:

Just know that P'Nong is a royal descendent. She is the only daughter of a princess of Panupan family. Her mother is a Mom Chao (Than Ying)...same title as Mew in Khunchai series. Children of Mom Chao should hold a title as Mom Rachawong but P'Nong doesn't have this cos her father is a normal person.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
One thing I noticed, the hottest star of the match gets the honorary number of the anniversary year. Poh and Aum got to wear that number the most. I hope one day Pope gets that honor, I hope he gets the big 50 hehe!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes yes. Haha.

Idk. I just kind of put myself in charge. Haha. I'm the evil lover of Pope that steals him from all his mia's. :celebrate16:

Haha. That's why we love him.

Ooh. That's a "Tru Fan" quiz right there. It is during the time they visited Lavo. Must be after the horse ride. But I can't remember if it's before the resurrection or not. . . I'm guessing it's before. It's after Date returned. Or was it before? It's definitely after the haunting of Karakade. I will say it's in. . . . episode. . . 13. Hahaha. Did I fail?
Now why would that horse ride come into the equation, it's wayyyyy off. Oh yeah right they went through a bit of a thing there while astride the animal. Err.... by the way you failed. It's in Episode 12.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seeing you mentioned Khunchai Pawornruj, it reminded me of some random thing:pancarta: as always I share random stuff here. Hope it is still relevant to BPS. :celebrate16:

Just know that P'Nong is a royal descendent. She is the only daughter of a princess of Panupan family. Her mother is a Mom Chao (Than Ying)...same title as Mew in Khunchai series. Children of Mom Chao should hold a title as Mom Rachawong but P'Nong doesn't have this cos her father is a normal person.
For reals!? Wow. So many royals in Thailand.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Now why would that horse ride come into the equation, it's wayyyyy off. Oh yeah right they went through a bit of a thing there while astride the animal. Err.... by the way you failed. It's in Episode 12.
Um because he said it during their stay at their Lavo house and the horse riding happened in Lavo AND because I just wanna mention horse riding. Hahahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It’s funny how they don’t seem to support the idea of koojin but them showing no interest sparks our interest! Good tactic!
That's what I'm saying! Haha. I'm glad they aren't into that. I wonder if they had a choice who would they wanna work with next??

Rosi

Wifey #42

But the Chai Ruj character said their family (The Jutathep Lions) holds no royal title because that Aeem kept calling him by some noble title.

Then P'Nong is a very talented & versatile noblewoman. A pity the dad didn't earn any title despite being married to royalty.

Rosi

Wifey #42
One BTS of Date/Kade scene sitting by the peir in white dress (the one we were waiting to see but didn't get shown)...the reporter said it's at Ch3 studio..I don't know if they own it or they rent it..:confused12:
Por Date said that river is the Chao Praya. Which means that house must be in Bangkok! But wait! (In BPS it's not very far from the Wat Chai temple) If we only know the address Google Earth it would be possible to spot it. Whoever owns that house, it's a beautiful place. When they had the night scenes the fireflies would be out - and I don't think that's some sort of CGI. Fireflies can be found along bodies of water.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
For reals!? Wow. So many royals in Thailand.
It's real. They have so family royal families.

But the Chai Ruj character said their family (The Jutathep Lions) holds no royal title because that Aeem kept calling him by some noble title.

Then P'Nong is a very talented & versatile noblewoman. A pity the dad didn't earn any title despite being married to royalty.
Some nobles hold title but you can speak normally with them without using royal words. Chai Ruj's title is Mom Rachawong. No need to use royal words when addressing him. But still he holds a title to indicate he has a royal blood.

P'Nong is addressed normally as "Khun Arunosha Panupan"....they know she is royality coz of her last name which she got from her mother "Mom Chao Arunsengfai Panupan" instead of her father.

I agree that P'Nong is really a wonderful woman. I am loving her a lot when watching her interview. I learnt a lot from her ways of work.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've been wanting to share this, but keep getting distracted with our random topics. Hahaha. Anyways, look at our pale@$$ flat-ab Popezaab. Hahaha:
Screenshot_2018-06-03-08-08-07-1.png
:risas3:

I wonder if this was during or after the filming of BPS? What happened to his shading!? Now I can see why Bella was making fun of his abs and saying she was more muscular than him. Hahahaha.