[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I've been wanting to share this, but keep getting distracted with our random topics. Hahaha. Anyways, look at our pale@$$ flat-ab Popezaab. Hahaha:
View attachment 16192
:risas3:

I wonder if this was during or after the filming of BPS? What happened to his shading!? Now I can see why Bella was making fun of his abs and saying she was more muscular than him. Hahahaha.
This is one pack.:naughty2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lmfaooooooooooooo this meshed video is freaking hilarious!!!!!! Y’all need to watch it!! Bella and Taew going at it at each other hahahhahaha

https://instagram.com/p/BjTjCihjiXg/

I like where Bella says “what you looking at me for?? You wanna get hurt!”

Taew with her angry face then kicks Karakade off hahhah ahahahah :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Girl you are so late with that lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Girl you are so late with that lol
Oh really?? Hahahahaha I just saw it today lmaooo :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Shoo.... I seriously like Bella’s facial expression there and the way she rolls her eyes! It’s so ratchet but to so good!!!

I would love to see her in a really raeng role in a modern character! She would be so awesome to watch! I guess Krong Karm would be the next closest one haha :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He wanted to be sexy for Mew, she doesn't seem to be into muscles :pancarta:
Haha. I wish there were subs. . .

Lmfaooooooooooooo this meshed video is freaking hilarious!!!!!! Y’all need to watch it!! Bella and Taew going at it at each other hahahhahaha

https://instagram.com/p/BjTjCihjiXg/

I like where Bella says “what you looking at me for?? You wanna get hurt!”

Taew with her angry face then kicks Karakade off hahhah ahahahah :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Haha. I saw that, but I don't remember her saying P'Karakade. Whoever synced it with Taew's voice made it very realistic. Haha.

Oh really?? Hahahahaha I just saw it today lmaooo :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Shoo.... I seriously like Bella’s facial expression there and the way she rolls her eyes! It’s so ratchet but to so good!!!

I would love to see her in a really raeng role in a modern character! She would be so awesome to watch! I guess Krong Karm would be the next closest one haha :p
I really look forward to her in KK. We get seductive and raeng Bella. Can't wait!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Her first rai role was weak, if she was like this back then we probably would never get a nangek named Bella lol. She's just that good with her eyes!!!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_20180603-151654_VLC.jpg
Can't believe he agreed to do that scene knowing how flat he was. Hahaha. He needs to workout more so he can show off some real muscles. Prove us wrong. Erase that muscle shading image of his. Hahaha.
Hey even if he doesn't have a real six pack (I think his is just faint, not too pronounced) his upper body still has a really nice shape. Case in point

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_20180429-002251_VLC.jpg

I got so excited at this part... I thought I was gonna get some "French kissing" action from my Pope.

Then I realized that Thai people of that era probably didn't French kiss, and that modern Thais probably don't call it French kissing :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

CPY

GotomySin
There's a part of BPS I've been looking for, since I'm very slowly rewatching the drama and I have to wait for the re-release to be fully subbed. Does anyone know in which episode Por Date tells Kade that there's no need for her to be the head wife, since he won't have any mistresses anyway?
Ep 12

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Por Date said that river is the Chao Praya. Which means that house must be in Bangkok! But wait! (In BPS it's not very far from the Wat Chai temple) If we only know the address Google Earth it would be possible to spot it. Whoever owns that house, it's a beautiful place. When they had the night scenes the fireflies would be out - and I don't think that's some sort of CGI. Fireflies can be found along bodies of water.
The Chao Praya river runs from Northern Thailand, down to Ayutthaya and all the way past Bangkok into the Gulf of Thailand? (I think it's the gulf of Thailand, whatever that body of water is) Lol so I can see why you mentioned Bangkok. I'm sure the house is in Ayutthaya. Gon a do some research now lol