[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
She's saying "P'Pope, come to me!" Haha.

Yeah. After that then ya'll can have him and I can live on with Pat again. HAHAHA. JK JK. Pope I'm just kidding I won't ever leave you.

#phatlovespopeforlife
#patisnownumbertwo
And you're still phatman :celebrate16:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The bunch of us had this discussion after seeing the real person………:risas3:
@Starsapphire was saying at first that he's pretty short - but after we all met him, we were like he isn't actually that bad??? Hahaha. Yeah his height is really just nice. But the other dudes are taller... :p
Haha. Right. He's the perfect height .The other guys are just too tall. They need to be shorter. Hahaha.

And you're still phatman :celebrate16:
Haha. I like that name.
Should I do phatpope?? Hahaha.

LOL I'm sorry! But after @phatman gets her time with Pope.. then I will cheer for you and Pope!! I know you all want a piece of that fresh meat, but I gotta stay loyal to my girl, phatman first and complete our mission :naughty2::p
Yes we haven't completed our mission yet.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Crew - I am on vaca so I haven't been on here for a few days.... just stopping by to say hello and I think I am missing out on some PopeBell spazzzzzz but fam and bae are ganging up and trying to limit my internet time. I've been spending too much time on IG and here so I am giving "unplugged" vaca. LOL

Back to the beach I go.... miss you... will be back in 5 days na ja. Joop Joop.
My fave perv! Hiii & have fun on vacay. We'll still be here when you get back lol

Joob joob!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Haha. Right. He's the perfect height .The other guys are just too tall. They need to be shorter. Hahaha.

Haha. I like that name.
Should I do phatpope?? Hahaha.

Yes we haven't completed our mission yet.
As long as he's good height for you. Forget them other guys! Lol

PhatPopeman lol
Oh so you're one if his 22 wives?? Haha.
Hahaha yeah, but I'm the last one coz he decided that I'm enough for him to stop having more wives :risas3:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
To me, Everyone is short compared to Mik, he's so hot :icon12:
Yep..he is my man of Ch7...I care nobody but him at that channel. Never watched his lakorn, I am just drooling coz of his look.:icon12:
----------------
By the way, does anyone know what Got and Earthz shooted a few days ago? They were in traditional costume at boran house...:confused12:

Prang just become a presenter for this year OTOP Midyear festival....the concept is like "one product for one town". Just saw its commercial. The event is organized by Ministry of Interior. She will attend the opening ceremony on 10th. Susie was invited too somedays ago but it was for Pitsnolok province.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjmFb-4HMBt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wfgw688r168

Just so happy that the cast have been invited for these big events. They are going from tourism, to food (sweet, durian), to business...:clap: hope the hype and love around BPS will continue for a long long time

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
As long as he's good height for you. Forget them other guys! Lol

PhatPopeman lol

Hahaha yeah, but I'm the last one coz he decided that I'm enough for him to stop having more wives :risas3:
Hahaha. Phope? Poat?

You been learning some LSP from Pope that's why. Hhaha.

Yep..he is my man of Ch7...I care nobody but him at that channel. Never watched his lakorn, I am just drooling coz of his look.:icon12:
----------------
By the way, does anyone know what Got and Earthz shooted a few days ago? They were in traditional costume at boran house...:confused12:

Prang just become a presenter for this year OTOP Midyear festival....the concept is like "one product for one town". Just saw its commercial. The event is organized by Ministry of Interior. She will attend the opening ceremony on 10th. Susie was invited too somedays ago but it was for Pitsnolok province.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjmFb-4HMBt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wfgw688r168

Just so happy that the cast have been invited for these big events. They are going from tourism, to food (sweet, durian), to business...:clap: hope the hype and love around BPS will continue for a long long time
HURRAY FOR PRANG! Hehehe.

I was wondering too since those dorks shot the dorkiest video ever. HAHA.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
HURRAY FOR PRANG! Hehehe.

I was wondering too since those dorks shot the dorkiest video ever. HAHA.
Lol...BPS really reunite all those cast together. They are really fated to meet.

Another good news is that Bella is for sure going to Cambodia...news just been released this morning by Ch3. But not sure of the date. Yaay...hope I could be there on time. Lol...i'm still lost somewhere oversea. Hope Pope also go but chance is slim. It's hard to get them together. The mall will be broken for sure. Last time James Ji and Bella broke the mall once.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol...BPS really reunite all those cast together. They are really fated to meet.

Another good news is that Bella is for sure going to Cambodia...news just been released this morning by Ch3. But not sure of the date. Yaay...hope I could be there on time. Lol...i'm still lost somewhere oversea. Hope Pope also go but chance is slim. It's hard to get them together. The mall will be broken for sure. Last time James Ji and Bella broke the mall once.
I heard Pope is going to Laos too.