[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Um. There aren't that many action nang'eks are there. . . .hmmm. . . definitely not Mew, not Nychaa , not Diana and not Margie for they are too skinny and fragile. Maybe Taew (just a little too baby), maybe Matt (she's skinny and fragile too, but she can act tough), maybe Yam (she seems like a toughy), maybe Preem (the nose though) maybe Chippy (but the voice), maybe Namtarn (but she's been paired with him before) . . . no Kim (she only looks good with Ananda). No Yaya (too baby looking for Pope). Guess we'll have to settle for Ja or Bella. Hahahaha.
UGH, you! Lol
Ja and Bella no.

Wawa is pretty good with actions. Her form is beautiful but I don't k ow if I want her to star with him yet.

Maybe ch3 need some action nangeks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
UGH, you! Lol
Ja and Bella no.

Wawa is pretty good with actions. Her form is beautiful but I don't k ow if I want her to star with him yet.

Maybe ch3 need some action nangeks.
Hahaha. Someone's gotta start somewhere.

Wawaa is good to look at and she looks bad@ss. Almost watched her lakorn with Top, because they looked really good together, but her acting erks me! Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Are you going to try to see them!!?

Exactly. Cross off both WKK and PLK, let's just do a raeng action romance. Haha.

Haha. Actually there are already two other threads with 1000+ pages. I never thought it was even possible since this forum isn't as active as other forums, but I guess it's possible. We will be the third if we do. I mean when we do reach it.

WWIV?? Hahaha.
Um. There aren't that many action nang'eks are there. . . .hmmm. . . definitely not Mew, not Nychaa , not Diana and not Margie for they are too skinny and fragile. Maybe Taew (just a little too baby), maybe Matt (she's skinny and fragile too, but she can act tough), maybe Yam (she seems like a toughy), maybe Preem (the nose though) maybe Chippy (but the voice), maybe Namtarn (but she's been paired with him before), maybe Mint C. (but eh I don't like her acting) . . . no Kim. No Yaya. No Wawaa. No Toey. Guess we'll have to settle for Ja or Bella. Hahahaha.
Kao did good in kom faek. She trained for action in that i think. I want to see kao and pope in a lakorn. Plus shes short so her and pope will have a nice heigh difference

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Idk hope I feel about her. She's not very nang'ek~y to me. Haha .
Really? I felt like she was the star of kom faek. She stole the show for me. Plus shes really pretty and not tall. But she could use some improvment. I forgot that kimmy was n'ek in that while watching it sometimes lol.
I found another potential pra'ek for Bella. Hehe. Ter!! There's something about him that's attractive. I've never seen his lakorns before though. Haha .
I think you like ter cause he and and your husband pope look like twins. Ter is the less attractive one though hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really? I felt like she was the star of kom faek. She stole the show for me. Plus shes really pretty and not tall. But she could use some improvment. I forgot that kimmy was n'ek in that while watching it sometimes lol.

I think you like ter cause he and and your husband pope look like twins. Ter is the less attractive one though hahaha
Oh she definitely stole the show along with Alex and Got. I love her and Alex .Them three are the true stars of KF. Haha. I just don't know about her leading yet, but we'll find out once her lakorn with Great airs. Hehe.

Hahaha. Maybe.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh she definitely stole the show along with Alex and Got. I love her and Alex .Them three are the true stars of KF. Haha. I just don't know about her leading yet, but we'll find out once her lakorn with Great airs. Hehe.

Hahaha. Maybe.
Girl yes alex was is soo good in kom faek. Hes amazing. And Got is so sexy and hot even though hes a psycho in kom faek. That confirmed for me that i need him in a slap and kiss soon as the main lead. Kao, alex, and gots characters plus the guy who played ongard made the lakorn very interesting. And yeah im waiting for great and kaos lakorn too. They barely just fot their script though so we'll have to wait till next year

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Bua Wansiri did well in her action scenes for Khun Mae Suam Roy. I don't know how she'd look with Pope, though.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Are you going to try to see them!!?

Exactly. Cross off both WKK and PLK, let's just do a raeng action romance. Haha.

Haha. Actually there are already two other threads with 1000+ pages. I never thought it was even possible since this forum isn't as active as other forums, but I guess it's possible. We will be the third if we do. I mean when we do reach it.

WWIV?? Hahaha.
Um. There aren't that many action nang'eks are there. . . .hmmm. . . definitely not Mew, not Nychaa , not Diana and not Margie for they are too skinny and fragile. Maybe Taew (just a little too baby), maybe Matt (she's skinny and fragile too, but she can act tough), maybe Yam (she seems like a toughy), maybe Preem (the nose though) maybe Chippy (but the voice), maybe Namtarn (but she's been paired with him before), maybe Mint C. (but eh I don't like her acting) . . . no Kim. No Yaya. No Wawaa. No Toey. Guess we'll have to settle for Ja or Bella. Hahahaha.
Jam Loey Rak is 1500 pages. Somehow I feel we can get above the other one who's 1200 pages.

Nychaa could!! She's hyper active in Cupid series & Nang Ai. She only needs a can of what Popeye has to offer, then she can do a Pope. See? Popeye? Pope? There's something going on there.....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bua Wansiri did well in her action scenes for Khun Mae Suam Roy. I don't know how she'd look with Pope, though.
Um. No Bua. Hahaha.

Don't worry, @phatman I'll just keep posting by myself if this page ever goes inactive. The "Reasons I love Pope" series.
Hahaha. I'll still be around.

I know who'd be a good leading lady for Pope: ME :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Nuh uh! Um. No to miss Rachfull.
Hahaha. :fighting3:
Reason: Phatman is jealous because phat can't act.

Oh no, not a fan of hers. She can stay in the evening lakorns.
Thankyou! Hahaha.

PBfan894

sarNie Hatchling
Um. No Bua. Hahaha.

Hahaha. I'll still be around.

Nuh uh! Um. No to miss Rachfull.
Hahaha. :fighting3:
Reason: Phatman is jealous because phat can't act.

Thankyou! Hahaha.
Bc i’ve never ever seen Bella in any action movie/lakorn so it will be a good combination with our Pope. But if n’ek is Taew, it’s not bad, i hope so :confused12::p:risas3: