[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Actually Angkor Wat was built from 1113 to 1150. It took 37 years to finish this temple. It started by King Sorayavarman the 2nd. We were called Khmer I don't know since when but at least from that time until now. Like 1000 years aleady. At that time we were like one of the strongest kingdoms in ASIA. It is like the best era of Khmer/Cambodian (1100s) similar to how civilized Ayutthaya is for Thai (1600s).. I am just thinking how cool it will be if we have one drama in that era like Thai too.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Actually Angkor Wat was built from 1113 to 1150. It took 37 years to finish this temple. It started by King Sorayavarman the 2nd. We were called Khmer I don't know since when but at least from that time until now. Like 1000 years aleady. At that time we were like one of the strongest kingdoms in ASIA. It is like the best era of Khmer/Cambodian (1100s) similar to how civilized Ayutthaya is for Thai (1600s).. I am just thinking how cool it will be if we have one drama in that era like Thai too.
That’s something I’ve been waiting to see, I hope one day someone can make this happen. I don’t follow any Khmer actors/actresses. Its pretty sad...so growing up, I only watch Thai lakorn.

xodxo

When it comes to history, I think western has f*cked Asia up really bad. Really really bad. They’ve lost more civilians than any other continents in the world. Vietnam era was h3ll for most normal civilians through out Southeast Asia. I was practically born and raised in US, but the knowledge I had gained and researched from the Vietnam War really angered me a lot! And they lost due to corruption and communism most of the time. But as much depressing as history did to Asia, western colonization had some of the biggest impact on them as well. Like bringing their economy up due to better trade, exchange of skills and international knowledge and cultures, better education, etc. It was the just the war that had murdered more civilians than soldiers. :(

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I just went through 100+ pages...

Congrats on 950+ pages!!!

I'm late, but THANKS @milquety @Rosi @Starsapphire for representing our BPS crew in SG a few weeks ago! Super happy you all got to meet Pope!

Hello new crew members @Rachfull @PBfan894 @Barbie Princess Jasmine ! Welcome aboard! (I'm sorry if I missed anyone)

How? Anyone here know anyone at the top??
Oh! If we don't then maybe go via another route - @leemyis and @pangiaxiong please do another graphic and let it hit the media like the Pope & Mew thing!
I have betrayed PopeBella. I don't know anyone at the top, but we can try this LOL. I had this sitting in my drive for weeks. I shared a snippet on IG, and finally got the time to make some final touches.
Are you ready, ladies?!

View attachment 16460
Probably a old pic but it’s kind of hot. Pope.

View attachment 16459 Holy smokes! I want them in a lakorn now!!! #nabelle
Yes, yes, but first I need #gotbella hehehe

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
That’s something I’ve been waiting to see, I hope one day someone can make this happen. I don’t follow any Khmer actors/actresses. Its pretty sad...so growing up, I only watch Thai lakorn.
I think Hong Meas TV could make it happen..their production has the best quality. The director even praised BPS...i think he has an ambition to follow the footstep. There are some pretty good actors/actresses too in Cambodia. Their two upcoming drama look promising based on the trailors. Please don't mind me share them here.

There are a lot of collaboration with Thai entertainment industry these days. One Khmer actress even got a CF with Mark...and she was bashed by Mark/Kim's fans..lmao

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Since we've got a lot of serious conversations going on, let's do a Pope's Hotness Appreciation post, courtesy of your very own Head Pervert.
Screenshot_20180608-150211_VLC.jpg
Screenshot_20180608-145828_VLC.jpg
Pope looked awesome throughout BPS, but I thought this was by far the sexiest I've seen him. I almost attacked my screen when I saw his shirtless, beaded self with just a little 5 o'clock shadow. I'm starting to feel hot just watching that scene over again...

xodxo

There are a lot of collaboration with Thai entertainment industry these days. One Khmer actress even got a CF with Mark...and she was bashed by Mark/Kim's fans..lmao
That doesn’t sound nice... bashing celebs for collaborating, they should be blessed, not get angry/mad or jealous. :confused0::nut::rolleyes:

~~

Anyhow, I just giggled at this moment. Na is too hilarious. Lol. I love how he’s trying to be considerate and have Khun Pravit come stand in between him and Bella or be in the center, but khun Pravit just slightly said no and back off. AHahahah. It’s too funny. Lol :p

https://instagram.com/p/BjxX5RvgcQ2/