[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh..wow..I disappeared for a week and you guys are heading to page 1000th super fast. :thumbup:

From various news and interviews so far, it's confirmed that P'Nong, P'Mai (director), Arjan Daeng (script writer), Bella, Pope, Prang, Louis were called by elders to get bonus for BPS success. I guessed if Prang and Louis got, technically Punjan and Susi also got. I'm glad Ch3 is not stingy.

As for Got, probably not. There is one interview said he is not disappointed for not getting it from Ch3.

Do u guys know whoelse from BPS cast that got bonus/gifts from the elders? I just want many of them to get as possible especially P'Pin, P'Yam, Joi and the veteran actors.
Well they better give him a bonus for Kom Faek!!!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just notice something while watching the fan subbed version of Bupphae where Khun Pee took Karakade to the Indian market where he bought the ruby jewelry. The translation is a little off.

Pope: It won't make me go broke.
Kade: Pa Mak ( Such a sugar daddy)
Pope: What did you say?
Kade: Sugar daddy
Kade: Why you paying attention to my words?
Pope: Threading a needle?

I think this fits a bit more.
PUAHAHAHHA. Threading a needle???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg I heard this song earlier when I was out on a boat (50 shades came to mind) and then now I see this! Lol i wanna like this video like 1097e7e738e9w99 times :love::love::love: they're just so sexyyyyyyy.

At 0:38/39 when he licked his lips and smiled afterwards. Omgggggg fucking kill me already!! My goodnesssssssssss. Not only does he make my heart wanna explode, something else (under my dress) wants to explode too!! :naughty2::naughty2::aaaaa:

#babydaddy
#allmine
#lovemeGot
#MissPKisnowMrs.Got
HAHA. I guess it's official now huh???
Congrats.

#anyothergotwifeeshere

They look like a real couple. Haha. I'll be happy if they got together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ain't no body taking Weir BUT ME!!! :fighting3::p
Sure take him. . . . once I start watching SHJ though, you better watch out. Hahaha.

Love the way Weir kisses, but sometimes he's so aggressive it's scares me. So I'll settle with gentle awkward, not really awkward, Pope kisses. HEHE. The only reason they're awkward is because his nang'eks don't reciprocate the kiss. They just stay still. SMH. Otherwise they'd be good just like October Sonata.
Omg! Does Weir kiss all the main lead in his lakorn? His kisses is so aggressive.
Yup. Except Kwan.. . .

except Kwan
PUAHAHA. Except Kwan!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey remember what I said: you have to get up wherever you are and recite our pledge aloud :naughty2:
Ok.

*stands up* *ahem*
I pledge allegiance to (let me look at my cheat sheet) the LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Extra Pervy Ladies Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
A happy feeling would do, we've made it!! But reciting the pledge, aaahhh ......! Please put on video can we see it on private instagram? I've got to know all of you on the last legs of April I think, but here we are - strong. That's a feat already, yes?
How about a montage of all Por Date's smiles - after he fell in love.....
HAHAHA. ;) Wait until I see Pope.

In the mean time I'm gonna go collect some of my favorite PhatCaps for my celebratory post. It won't happy anytime soo though since I'm gonna be busy after this morning.

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Sure take him. . . . once I start watching SHJ though, you better watch out. Hahaha.

Love the way Weir kisses, but sometimes he's so aggressive it's scares me. So I'll settle with gentle awkward, not really awkward, Pope kisses. HEHE. The only reason they're awkward is because his nang'eks don't reciprocate the kiss. They just stay still. SMH. Otherwise they'd be good just like October Sonata.

Yup. Except Kwan.. . .

PUAHAHA. Except Kwan!
Kwan doesn’t do any real kisses right? I thought her and Weir somewhat kissed haha. It’s been so long ago, since I watched their lakorn together. Probably camera angle. Lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Laos has a different weather than just hot? How nice! It's 32 degrees here today & baking. I've been in aircon all day from house to car to buildings hehehe
I've never been to Laos. But when I went to Thailand in October it was raining everyday, hot & extremely humid. And in March, it was super hot and humid lol so I'm thinking that Laos could be similar, but i also heard that May - Sept aren't the best times to go because of the weather..

Omg girl. I need the AC all the time!! Lol i cannot stand heat, it makes me cranky.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Ok.

*stands up* *ahem*
I pledge allegiance to (let me look at my cheat sheet) the LSP 50 Shades White Pants Long Belt Long Jacket Two Golden Hairy Nipple Peeping Sniffing Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao Sauce Feel Good No Complaints Just Extra Pervy Ladies Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And just for you, we need to add "awkward hand" in the pledge hahaha

@KitKat516 please take care of this! Thanks naka. Joob joob!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Well they better give him a bonus for Kom Faek!!!!!!!!!
Hope so but chance is slim since Ch3 gave bonus to those from high rating lakorns only.

By the way, seems like Punjan also got the bonus but no interview of him yet regarding this unlike Pope, Bell, Louis and Prang that confirmed through interview. The news are saying Pope, Bella, Punjan and Louis were there to meet the elders (receive bonus) at the same time. Remember that day we saw all of them in a pic minus Prang and Susi. Prang met with the elders separately later since she had another schedule that day. But Susi, don't know if she got or not because she is a freelancer.