[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Guys, is it really true Pope doesn't have a movie to go to? I see Bells quite busy with the scenes with Great, it's changing everyday. He's so popular now isn't he's supposed to have productions lining up? And not just events?
He’s long overdue for a vacation so I think that’s why he’s in London and not filming anything. I’m surprised he didn’t go to Russia for a front roll seat at FIFA 2018. Lol He’s rooting for Argentina and he likes their forward teammate Lionel Messi.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He’s long overdue for a vacation so I think that’s why he’s in London and not filming anything. I’m surprised he didn’t go to Russia for a front roll seat at FIFA 2018. Lol He’s rooting for Argentina and he likes their forward teammate Lionel Messi.
Hell yeah!! Woot woot! Our minds are connected you see. He must be waiting for the final with Argentina!!! Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Watched it this morning, i got the scene when Pope said "Bhuppae sunniwat" hehe
I didn't find any Pope's Por Date here. Uncle Teng really so silly :fighting3:
He's damn crazy funny & so hangdog about liking her. Totally unlike Por Date! In the restaurant he reacted his TV ad for the travel company the other tables started clapping. Such a silly every scene is a laugh!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Phatman where are you? Phatcaps! Phatcaps! please?

From what I saw of last night's episode :

I think they switched the scenes around of Date at Kosa Lek's house against Yam attending to Kade's back? And their conversation seems a lot longer before Pin comes running in.

And heyyyy, Khun P can't breathe for the love of Kade. His expression is saying in all ways being in love is wonderful. She agreed she was thinking of running away.

I like the sandpit scenes because Kade showed another of her devious "I'm-gonna-get-you" face at Prik! Her that face is so funny. First time when they were folding the lotus & Prik said there's something wrong with her hearing.

Love the part when the royal boat comes into view, it swifts smoothly on the water like a dragon.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I really hope he does well in it. In this type of lakorn, if its not directed and acted well it will be a failure because of all the emotions needed to play his character realistically
But he's played a destitute before in October Sonata, saw a bit of that (too depressing) but his part of it he's incredible.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Found it!! I'm watching Episode 1 now, thanks. I'm in the office & supposed to edit rig documents but here I am watching a video haha...... It's really spectacular production with the colours & everything. The guy's goodlooking! But a lot of people flying?? There's a very beautiful lady in a long red dress.....
They're immortals. The story's based on Chinese folklore.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry guys you call it CP I know it as LR or YADECH. And sorry too you're all gaga over yaya while I was just happy BPS top their ratings. I'm a meanie I know. Go on.... love Yadech if you must. It's ok. I don't mind Nadech either. @MKfan132 @Rachfull @SuzieJ @lakornkiki @CPY
Yadech was one of the things that got me into lakorns in the first place. However, I agree with most people that Nadech and Yaya really need to be given the chance to branch out and work with other actors/actresses. Their chemistry's pretty much exhausted, at least for now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman where are you? Phatcaps! Phatcaps! please?

From what I saw of last night's episode :

I think they switched the scenes around of Date at Kosa Lek's house against Yam attending to Kade's back? And their conversation seems a lot longer before Pin comes running in.

And heyyyy, Khun P can't breathe for the love of Kade. His expression is saying in all ways being in love is wonderful. She agreed she was thinking of running away.

I like the sandpit scenes because Kade showed another of her devious "I'm-gonna-get-you" face at Prik! Her that face is so funny. First time when they were folding the lotus & Prik said there's something wrong with her hearing.

Love the part when the royal boat comes into view, it swifts smoothly on the water like a dragon.
I just saw it on Ch3!! They must be behind because it literally just got uploaded 25mins ago!!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think Prik is an interesting character and her relationship with Jumpah is so unique.
Agree..her relationship with Kade is interesting too.
I agree with you about BPS. I like the lakorn version a lot as well. It is hard to find a lakorn version is better than the book version so I usually like book version more. Some lakorn seem the script writer changes nearly all the important contents of the book like Sampatan HuaJai. Honestly I don't like watching it
Rompaeng once said that when she watched some of her novel adaptation to lakorn, she didn't recognize these were her novels coz they are so different.