[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I think my crush on Dong Hua Dijun might be slightly bigger than my crush on Mark Chao :icon12:
Mentioning Donghua or Dong Feng will pretty much summon me hahahah!

YOU SAY IT guuuuurl :thumbup: #TeamDongHua @Chario mintmario too haha
donghua2.png
Honestly I just wanted to have an excuse to share one of my favourite Dong Hua shots

(I'm sorry for being off topic for a while alright hahaha)

View attachment 17675 Oh my gah!!!!! I love this picture of P’Pope! The whole outfit looks so good on him. His arms are so perfect!! I love everything he’s wearing. 21st Century Por Date will definitely be dressed like this.

Credit popezaap IG
Hahahah ya! Following his IG feels like following a friend's IG... like people, here's my (private) vacation pics??? lol and he looks effortlessly good in all those pics.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys, this discussion has so many messages I'm shocked :pancarta: I would like to watch this lakorn, but I know it is currently airing an uncut version. How is it? Do you suggest me to wait the english subbed uncut version or to watch the older one? Are the uncut scenes romantic or history related?
So far, the uncut scenes have been small and not really significant. If you want to watch it right now, then you can just watch the first version and you won't miss much :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys, this discussion has so many messages I'm shocked :pancarta: I would like to watch this lakorn, but I know it is currently airing an uncut version. How is it? Do you suggest me to wait the english subbed uncut version or to watch the older one? Are the uncut scenes romantic or history related?
Hi there!!!
The uncut version is good, but unfortunately there are no subs, so I suggest the original first.
View attachment 17675 Oh my gah!!!!! I love this picture of P’Pope! The whole outfit looks so good on him. His arms are so perfect!! I love everything he’s wearing. 21st Century Por Date will definitely be dressed like this.

Credit popezaap IG
He looks really tall. Hehe.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Hi there!!!
The uncut version is good, but unfortunately there are no subs, so I suggest the original first.
Thank you! I know sjdk fansub is subbing it and they'll probably release full english episodes after it completes airing. So maybe I'll wait and watch the uncut version :thumbup: I'm looking forward for it, i have heard good things about this lakorn :)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think my crush on Dong Hua Dijun might be slightly bigger than my crush on Mark Chao :icon12:
Mentioning Donghua or Dong Feng will pretty much summon me hahahah!

YOU SAY IT guuuuurl :thumbup: #TeamDongHua @Chario mintmario too haha
View attachment 17676
Honestly I just wanted to have an excuse to share one of my favourite Dong Hua shots

(I'm sorry for being off topic for a while alright hahaha)
:risas3: true. Please excuse us for being off topic. I'm just checking if @Rosi @phatman and other folks have decided to watch it yet. So that they could join our world of Eternal love:p. Waiting for Pillow Book (Eternal love part 2) got me feeling like waiting for Prom Likit (BPS part 2)..:facepalm: I think 3 years minimum that we could see them on screen. :sad6:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I suggest you watch the older version first. They were already subbed. The original one is too good already. The new added scenes that are worth watching will happen in the last episode. We all are waiting for them.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I suggest you watch the older version first. They were already subbed. The original one is too good already. The new added scenes that are worth watching will happen in the last episode. We all are waiting for them.
I'm just holding out for a "Kade finds out she's pregnant" sequence from this version. They kinda glossed over it and I was a little disappointed.

And I want more hot Pope.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm just holding out for a "Kade finds out she's pregnant" sequence from this version. They kinda glossed over it and I was a little disappointed.

And I want more hot Pope.
I think it will not happen even in uncut version because based on spoiler lakorn script, there was no such scene. The script writer need to cut many scenes. If they follow everything in the book, this lakorn will be too long for ch3.

In book version, Kade found out she is pregnant when the doctor said so. Everyone at home was so happy. Khun Ying Jumpa asked the servant to prepare any food that Kade wants. But she didn't crave for any specific food. She just eats a lot and she eats everything:p...Date is just so happy seeing her enjoy eating.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thank you! I know sjdk fansub is subbing it and they'll probably release full english episodes after it completes airing. So maybe I'll wait and watch the uncut version :thumbup: I'm looking forward for it, i have heard good things about this lakorn :)
Yeah I'm gonna marathon this again at the end of the year when the subs as released. Hehe.

It's just the perspective of the photo, @phatman
Way to crush our dreams. Aka @Rosi Hahhaa.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think it will not happen even in uncut version because based on spoiler lakorn script, there was no such scene. The script writer need to cut many scenes. If they follow everything in the book, this lakorn will be too long for ch3.

In book version, Kade found out she is pregnant when the doctor said so. Everyone at home was so happy. Khun Ying Jumpa asked the servant to prepare any food that Kade wants. But she didn't crave for any specific food. She just eats a lot and she eats everything:p...Date is just so happy seeing her enjoy eating.
Awe. . . sad face.

Rosi

Wifey #42
\
Hola there new person!! Just watch it right now & let's get crazy all over again.
The new scenes sort of fill in only a tiny bit of the pages, though there's 2 scenes which are of importance :

1) Por Date thinking of the difference between the old & new Karakade after she pretended to faint
2) The moon poem which has seriously opened up pages of its interpretation amongst us

The reruns aren't subbed anyway until it all ends which will be quite a while; and no one can predict what happens on the morrow. If you like something, do it today.