[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Update on Bella’s end. She’s going to Italy today with Vogue editor Kulawitt in collaboration with Vogue Thailand and Bulgaria. :angel10: I think it’s every actress’ dream to work with this dude at the international level. Lol. He’s the guy that landed Yaya her LV campaign. :p

1A8B2C1A-E62D-4D5C-869C-4ABB4745D182.jpeg

Rosi

Wifey #42
There are two horses though. You guys call horse Lol I call for his four wheel automotive horse cruising Thai traffic lol that one no one has officially seen. *picture wise Lol
You're right. I don't think anyone has ever seen his car. His bike, yes. Does he even has a car?

Rosi

Wifey #42
By the way, look like Ch3 is having a big dinner party with their stars today. I saw a lot of BPS gangs there. Pope is not in the same pic with others but looks like he is also at that event with Nine and P' Poodle. There is also one clip of Pope and Anne.
BPS gang?? Oh, Chario, photos please?! I love to hear of the BPS cast getting together. Hope speech of the night would be of BPS2 ! And BPS movie!

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You're so wicked you're horrifyingly! heheeeee ..... Don't you know clergies read minds? Lucky no fire & brimstone to the pew! I thought sermons can be better imagining Kade & Date making out.
:angel10: Please don't send lightning down to strike me:angel10:

I'm bringing joy to others!!! That should count for something!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Were Kim, Mark, and Yaya at the dinner event? I saw Nadech singing but didnt see the other 3. Is Mark back from his trip yet? @xodxo

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey, you're a farang who likes Thai dramas. Tell me 2 good all time American movie you love, and one BBC one.
American movies: anything Disney, The Princess Bride, An American in Paris, La La Land to name a few.
BBC: Haven't seen too many British movies, but I enjoy Mr. Bean's Holiday, though that's not BBC. I LOVE the BBC Sherlock Holmes TV series.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Were Kim, Mark, and Yaya at the dinner event? I saw Nadech singing but didnt see the other 3. Is Mark back from his trip yet? @xodxo
He’s been back for a few days now. But I had no idea why he wasn’t there. :( I was wondering too??? Then Kimmy... don’t know what’s up with her??? Yaya, I’m not sure...she looks like she was at Maybelline event???

Darn... when people like Mark and Yaya are missing... it doesn’t feel complete LMAO!

This is one SAD, LONELY, ISOLATED CH3 party. :( Ahahhaha I swear Na looks sad singing alone too lol ahahah

Rosi

Wifey #42
American movies: anything Disney, The Princess Bride, An American in Paris, La La Land to name a few.
BBC: Haven't seen too many British movies, but I enjoy Mr. Bean's Holiday, though that's not BBC. I LOVE the BBC Sherlock Holmes TV series.
Whatttt?! Yours The Princess Bride????!! Mine too!! I even buy the limited edition movie books & classic quotes. Can never forget Mandy Patinkin & his "my name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die." My other likes is Sabrina (Julia Ormond) & Bridges of Madison County. And anything with Jake Gyllenhaal in it. BBC would be Sense & Sensibility (with Alan Rickman) and North & South (Richard Armitage). For comedy would be Vicar of Dibley and Couplings. Oh, and I love Yentyl. Because Mandy Patinkin is again in it, but older & hotter. He didn't know his best friend Yentyl is a woman. The song is The Way He Makes Me Feel.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He’s been back for a few days now. But I had no idea why he wasn’t there. :( I was wondering too??? Then Kimmy... don’t know what’s up with her??? Yaya, I’m not sure...she looks like she was at Maybelline event???

Darn... when people like Mark and Yaya are missing... it doesn’t feel complete LMAO!

This is one SAD, LONELY, ISOLATED CH3 party. :( Ahahhaha I swear Na looks sad singing alone too lol ahahah
Lol yeah he did look a little lonely sitting with the adults, Boy, Mint, and Margie has their own separate group. Wait I think they sat together right? Furby and Thug Life.