[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
What the heck is going on, #1 wifey-wannabe roasting samee's lakorn? Unacceptable. I offically call you off the race :celebrate16:. @Rachfull you better get back to your other hotties (clearing my way to the top :risas3:
Since when were you in charge of the race??? At least I've WATCHED all of samee's lakorns, unlike some of his other wives... :celebrate16:

(Also have you WATCHED KSTD? If you haven't don't judge my roasting until you go over to yt and try to get through that disaster of a first episode)

(Also I love samee so much I'm braving watching two of his lakorns raw even though I can't understand what they're saying)

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
YAYYYYYY I STARTED IT!!!!! A few notes:
  1. I'll post updates to the fanfic under spoilers with the title "Date-Kaew Fanfic" until I come up with a better name. That way I don't spam the thread if people don't want to read it. EDIT: Fine I'll leave it out :thumbup:
  2. This is only the first installment, there are more to come. How many more, I don't know. When it comes to writing, I have a reeaaalllyy hard time holding back :risas3:
  3. I even added some fan service in this first installment for all of you!!!! I HATE writing fan service, so you're welcome! I only threw up three times while I was writing it :fighting3: I don't like writing romance I always feel unqualified
  4. Oh and I'm not totally confident on my "P's" and "jao ka"s so lmk if I make a big mistake or just ignore the mistakes
  5. Also this isn't my best writing so bear with me
Okay, without further ado, here is the first installment of the Date-Kaew fanfic :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::
Date-Kaew Fanfic Vol. 1​
“Khun P’!”

Something was jabbing into Date’s back, something that felt like the beak of a bird, or a pencil, or…

Date rolled over so quickly he almost toppled off the bed. But he had achieved his object: Kade’s finger was no longer disturbing his sleep. In fact, his arms were constricting her every attempt to continue disturbing his sleep.

“Khun P’!”

“Mmmm,” Date mumbled.

“Khun P, it’s time to get up.”

Date nestled deeper into his pillow, tightening his grip on Kade.

Kade giggled. Then she clapped a hand over her mouth. She forced her face into a stern look. “Khun P, you’re supposed to meet with Khun Chantawat in a few hours. Get up!” She pushed against his chest again.

A light knock rapped on the bedroom door. “Khun Mae, Khun Pa jao ka!”

Date and Kade jumped apart, diving off the bed for “Khun Pa’s” shirt. :naughty2:

“What is it, loo?” Kade shouted as Date hurriedly pulled his arms through the shirt sleeves. In a minute, he had the shirt on and the waistband tied, and not a moment too soon: little Prang swung the door open and toddled into the room. She tugged on Kade’s skirt, and began, “Khun Mae jao ka--”

But before Prang could finish, Pin and Yam came hurrying into the room, chests heaving. “Katot jao ka, Khun Ying,” Yam panted, “We were dressing Prang’s hair when she ran away. We tried to catch her--"
"--but she’s really fast,” Pin finished.

“It’s alright, P’Pin, P’Yam,” Kade said. She crouched to Prang’s level. “Did you need something, loo?”

“Khun Mae jao ka, I wanted you to dress my hair today,” Prang explained, gazing up at Kade and sticking out her bottom lip ever so slightly.

Date, who had stood with crossed arms and watched the spectacle unfold, launched into action. “Prang,” he began, raising his index finger. “You should not run away from Pin and Yam. Apologize to them.”

Kade stood up and sent him an exasperated look as Prang clung to her skirts. Date simply stared back, raised his eyebrows, then lowered his gaze back to Prang.

“Now.”

Prang peeked up at her father through her eyelashes, saw the stern look on his face, and spun around to face Pin and Yam.

“Katot.” She turned back to Date. He glanced around the room, purposefully looking everywhere but at Prang. Kade bent down and whispered in Prang’s ear.

“Katot, Khun Pa jao ka.” Prang aligned her hands and bowed once again. Kade smiled knowingly at Date. Date continued to look around the room, but this time his lips twitched infinitesimally upward.

“Come, loo, I’ll dress your hair for you,” Kade said, directing Prang out of the room by her tiny shoulders.

Date, unable to hold back his amusement any longer, allowed a wide grin to spill across his face.

Last edited:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
YAYYYYYY I STARTED IT!!!!! A few notes:
  1. I'll post updates to the fanfic under spoilers with the title "Date-Kaew Fanfic" until I come up with a better name. That way I don't spam the thread if people don't want to read it.
  2. This is only the first installment, there are more to come. How many more, I don't know. When it comes to writing, I have a reeaaalllyy hard time holding back :risas3:
  3. I even added some fanservice in this first installment for all of you!!!! I HATE writing fan service, so you're welcome! I only threw up three times while I was writing it :fighting3: I don't like writing romance I always feel unqualified
  4. Oh and I'm not totally confident on my "P's" and "jao ka"s so lmk if I make a big mistake or just ignore the mistakes
  5. Also this isn't my best writing so bear with me
Okay, without further ado, here is the first installment of the Date-Kaew fanfic :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::
“Khun P’!”

Something was jabbing into Date’s back, something that felt like the beak of a bird, or a pencil, or…

Date rolled over so quickly he almost toppled off the bed. But he had achieved his object: Kade’s finger was no longer disturbing his sleep. In fact, his arms were constricting her every attempt to push away from him.

“Khun P’!”

“Mmmm,” Date mumbled.

“Khun P, it’s time to get up.”

Date nestled deeper into his pillow, tightening his grip on Kade.

Kade giggled. Then she clapped a hand over her mouth. She forced her face into a stern look. “Khun P, you’re supposed to meet with Khun Chantawat in a few hours. Get up!” She pushed against his chest again.

A light knock rapped on the bedroom door. “Khun Mae, Khun Pa jao ka!”

Date and Kade jumped apart, diving off the bed for “Khun Pa’s” shirt.

“What is it, loo?” Kade shouted as Date hurriedly pulled his arms through the shirt sleeves. In a minute, he had the shirt on and the waistband tied, and not a moment too soon: little Prang swung the door open and toddled into the room. She tugged on Kade’s skirt, and began, “Khun Mae jao ka--”

But before Prang could finish, Pin and Yam came hurrying into the room, chests heaving. “Katot jao ka, Khun Ying,” Yam panted, “We were dressing Prang’s hair when she ran away. We tried to catch her, but she’s really fast.”

“It’s alright, P’Pin, P’Yam,” Kade said. She crouched to Prang’s level. “Did you need something, loo?”

“Khun Mae jao ka, I wanted you to dress my hair today,” Prang explained, glancing at Kade and sticking out her bottom lip ever so slightly.

Date, who had stood watching the spectacle unfold, launched into action. “Prang,” he began, raising his index finger. “You should not run away from Pin and Yam. Apologize to them.”

Kade stood up and sent him an exasperated look as Prang clung to her skirts. Date simply stared back, raised his eyebrows, then lowered his gaze back to Prang.

“Now.”

Prang peeked up at her father through her eyelashes, saw the stern look on his face, and turned to Pin and Yam.

“Katot.” She turned back to Date. He glanced around the room, looking everywhere but at Prang. Kade bent down and whispered in Prang’s ear.

“Katot, Khun Pa jao ka.” Prang aligned her hands and bowed once again. Kade smiled knowingly at Date. Date continued to look around the room, but this time his lips twitched infinitesimally upward.

“Come, loo, I’ll dress your hair for you,” Kade said, directing Prang out of the room by her tiny shoulders.

Date, unable to hold back his satisfaction any longer, allowed a wide grin to spread across his face.
Wow, you're the best @Rachfull, cuteness overload. Love it love it love it, keep going :aaaaa:Side note: better put it out, no need for spoiler, gain some pages you know :naughty2:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow part 2's turning out better than part one. I'm actually enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. I thought Date would be a hard character to write, but he's turning out to be pretty easy :risas3:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Since when were you in charge of the race??? At least I've WATCHED all of samee's lakorns, unlike some of his other wives... :celebrate16:

(Also have you WATCHED KSTD? If you haven't don't judge my roasting until you go over to yt and try to get through that disaster of a first episode)

(Also I love samee so much I'm braving watching two of his lakorns raw even though I can't understand what they're saying)
Ooop attempt #1 failed, better plot for a new one. Can’t fight you in this. Just so you wait till I finish my marathons

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi

You talking about this precious moment! Don't worry I got you. This is one of my favorites too!

Favorite Pra'nang Moment #3

"Call me P'Ram."
View attachment 20081
View attachment 20080
View attachment 20079
View attachment 20078
Ram did not hesitate to court Krathin at all. He knew he loved her and he went for it! Their shy smiles are the best. I love the setting too!

Favorite Pra'nang Moment #4

"I'm still waiting for your answer."
View attachment 20084
View attachment 20085
View attachment 20083
View attachment 20082
No dialogue at all just simple eyesex. I love the way they presented the scene with him leaning forward along with her to catch her eyesight and then having the necklace hang down.
You sure know how to grip my heart.... it is that exactly, phatman. The surprise is he's in the middle of it before I even knew that's where he's heading. He's quite blatant and only thinks of chasing after her. I am a little appeased we don't have BPS tonight; bits of this fills me up emotionally (somewhat).

So that's where eyesex came from before Date & Kade! It's apt, the way they make that scene. That necklace is a large part of their lives.

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi

You talking about this precious moment! Don't worry I got you. This is one of my favorites too!

Favorite Pra'nang Moment #3

"Call me P'Ram."
View attachment 20081
View attachment 20080
View attachment 20079
View attachment 20078
Ram did not hesitate to court Krathin at all. He knew he loved her and he went for it! Their shy smiles are the best. I love the setting too!

Favorite Pra'nang Moment #4

"I'm still waiting for your answer."
View attachment 20084
View attachment 20085
View attachment 20083
View attachment 20082
No dialogue at all just simple eyesex. I love the way they presented the scene with him leaning forward along with her to catch her eyesight and then having the necklace hang down.
Why is this story understated? It's really romantic how Ram is with Kratin.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Wow, you're the best @Rachfull, cuteness overload. Love it love it love it, keep going :aaaaa:Side note: better put it out, no need for spoiler, gain some pages you know :naughty2:
@Rachfull Heyyyy!!!!!! I've already told you from yesterday to let it all hang out! And soon!! BPS slot is in 2 hours & I have to learn to stop looking at the clock!

p.s. Yaa, I agree it is cuteness overload. Although I would welcome that kid be taught never to knock on his Khun Ma & Khun Pa's door at all times of the day! We're just about to go into XXXXX-rated mode

**** Note to author : Kade to invent doorknobs & "Do Not Disturb" signs.

Rosi

Wifey #42
We can stay in here. Hahha. And then talk about BPS so we can stay on topic. Hhaha.
Ok, it's easier this way then. We're only helping with the pages there so it doesn't make sense somehow. It's touching that Kratin called for Kad.... Kad..... when she was beaten in the stables. And when he arrived he called her as my dear. So sad that part, that these two people, separated but each living in a sort of hell created by a wicked woman still reach for the bond of a father & daughter. Kad is not a stupid man, why can't be tried to have a respectable living so he can care for Kratin.

On the Malee boys, they're quite good to remember that they should both be Caucasian looking since Constantine is European. Was looking at the videos again & surprised at that bit of bottom of the barrel details! BPS producers never ceased to surprise me with the little things.

LRT now. See how youthful the samee is? He looks fourteen. I love his blusher.

upload_2018-7-23_12-11-39.jpeg

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
TruBPSFan FINAL!!!

Will I pass this test!!!!!?????

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- EVERYTHING! The whole thing. There were only a few scenes from the first cut!

Comments:
- I went through a roller coaster of emotions watching this finale. I'm happy and then I'm sad and then I'm angry! Happy because the scenes we've been waiting for finally arrived, sad because it's ending and then angry because they should've released this version in the original run!!
- Date must be the most affectionate father ever. His scenes with Mae Prang are my favorites! That father-daughter duo is officially my favorite parent-child duo in Thai lakorn. They look like a really fam! And obviously Date and Kade are my favorite husband-wife duo! Pope and Bella. . . I will miss you both dearly for a while. Huhuhu. I don't want Prom Likit anymore. I'm content with this ending, not the ending after the first ending, the first ending. Idk what to say. . . I'm still in tears. Happy tears. Yes I'm crazy!
Do you guy know where I can watch the extended episodes (uncut)?