[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Not sure.

Right. Yam is too young. She's not "experienced" enough.

Yup yup.
But she kisses Louis okay. Can we take that into account? But wait! I see a flaw! Let me watch a few times & see if I can take it or not hahaha

(The flaw is another thing I cannot say. But her lips.... can anyone tell me if pumped up lips are supposed to look that way. Sometimes people go so far it kind of look "retarded". Please tell me if hers isnt't so I can't tell the difference! haha.... But Bella has naturally pretty lips, that's what I like about her. I know I'm very bad, sorry sorry)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But she kisses Louis okay. Can we take that into account? But wait! I see a flaw! Let me watch a few times & see if I can take it or not hahaha

(The flaw is another thing I cannot say. But her lips.... can anyone tell me if pumped up lips are supposed to look that way. Sometimes people go so far it kind of look "retarded". Please tell me if hers isnt't so I can't tell the difference! haha.... But Bella has naturally pretty lips, that's what I like about her. I know I'm very bad, sorry sorry)
She kissed Louis!? Please share!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnOCV_KnSAO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6wrjxxx8axow
Nooooo! Not the botox!!!