[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
You're right, it's not. Much as we love him it's just not as intense as we would let's say Aum Artichart in JLR, it's simply not enough to merit such an honour. So let's aim slightly lower - a Thai equivalent to the BAFTA Awards maybe? I mean anything! Anything! Just as long as Pope wins SOMETHING to clinch status of a heart-throb.
Most of Pope's characters are sweet and lovable, so the chance to get a prestigious award is very slim. However, he got the public love for every role especially for Pi Muon. We're the evidences, ain't we? Still can not escape even a year later lol. So I think that's the best award he can get and what he want the most. Pope seems doesn't care about awards at all, never attended or post on his ig.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
And those are the top 3! Which means it's seriously on! I hope they'll confirm soon with the others the entire Khun Loong homestead, Reung & Janward, Petchracha, Arjaan, etc.
Do you think the novelist would work with a ghostwriter to finish this fast & way ahead of time?
I hope not, BPS succeeded because they took time. The period of PL is different so they need to do a lot of works and can't reuse from BPS. I hope they won't rush and ruin PL in process.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
@phatman some more awards of BPS for your record, from 15th Kom Chad Luek Awards
– Best Script: Deng Salaya (Buppesunnivas)
– Best Supporting Actress: Yah Janyah (Buppesunnivas)
– Best Drama: Buppesunnivas
D1eIDVMV4AA_9Y9.jpg D1eIDzBU8AACxPm.jpg D1eIEOvUwAAHT4W.jpg
**Bella got the Popular actress award but that can't be counted for BPS

Rosi4

Wifey #42
@phatman some more awards of BPS for your record, from 15th Kom Chad Luek Awards
– Best Script: Deng Salaya (Buppesunnivas)
– Best Supporting Actress: Yah Janyah (Buppesunnivas)
– Best Drama: Buppesunnivas
View attachment 32922 View attachment 32923 View attachment 32924
**Bella got the Popular actress award but that can't be counted for BPS
Pin! She really deserves this! From what's written before she's acted in many movies & yet to win any great recognition. The life of lowly servants in the movies we often see, but Pin's subservient postures is especially pitiful even when it was the good Kade who turned up & treated her nice like an older sister.

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
Khun P is the epitome of a naughty Ayuttayian man. Haha. Always feeling up on Kade. . . the more improper way.
Well no woman has ever approach him so up close and being so touchy so can’t blame him ☺ Supposedly he’s an untouched man from Kade convo with her maids in the backyard after playing hopscotch with the children. But wait, the LSP, the way he said looks like he has experienced. LOL

Nadya

sarNie Egg
Also can the thai members of the squad think about maybe reading the book and posting excerpts/ summaries / tidbits for us poor non thai people.
I am pretty sure the book will have more date kade moments and convos aaaand I would love it if it were translated or maybe even just summarized in your own words
I just have been trying to read (since one month ago ) during my busy schedule from first page until this page , just to find the explanation about added scene in english and hope to see the novel in english too!!

And I found it trully makes me happy that Phatman gave us some explanation for some added scenes here (especially for me who just lately know BPS since onky about 4 months) . I have been looking forward to reading that explanation again while trying to read all of the pages in this thread.

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
I just have been trying to read (since one month ago ) during my busy schedule from first page until this page , just to find the explanation about added scene in english and hope to see the novel in english too!!

And I found it trully makes me happy that Phatman gave us some explanation for some added scenes here (especially for me who just lately know BPS since onky about 4 months) . I have been looking forward to reading that explanation again while trying to read all of the pages in this thread.
By any chance do you have those explaination pages bookmarked? I just found BPS last month so it’s tough to go though 1000+ pages