[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Buttonzz

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone. :) I'm more than a year late. Just discovered BPS early this month and have been reading this thread for days. Only covered 200 pages. So sad I missed all the fun. BPS is my first Thai drama and I've watched all 40 ep of the director's cut twice. I'm now a crazy Pope fan and hope this thread stays alive till Prom Likit is released.

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone. :) I'm more than a year late. Just discovered BPS early this month and have been reading this thread for days. Only covered 200 pages. So sad I missed all the fun. BPS is my first Thai drama and I've watched all 40 ep of the director's cut twice. I'm now a crazy Pope fan and hope this thread stays alive till Prom Likit is released.
Welcome!! Welcome!! You will love it here as we are all hooked on Pope after BPS...

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
I don't often say it when a guy looks hot but he certainly does - here.
He's quite the vision isn't he? Not the plastic handsome of most young ones but a hero-worthy something of his own.

Thanks so much @June31sg for posting this! Where do you guys dig up all these off the news photos of him.
Credits to Pope's Baidu Tieba Fan club

I got it from Baidu. Sometimes when times are good, I am able to access that site and see the pictures. Other times, the pictures cannot load fully for days! :facepalm:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
W
Hi everyone. :) I'm more than a year late. Just discovered BPS early this month and have been reading this thread for days. Only covered 200 pages. So sad I missed all the fun. BPS is my first Thai drama and I've watched all 40 ep of the director's cut . I'm now a crazy Pope fan and hope this thread stays alive till Prom Likit is released.
Welcome on board :cheer::cheer::cheer:I’m so happy that there are new comers even after more than a year the lakorn was aired. The fever is still going on :clap::clap:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi and welcome :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I want to see more than just hair sniffing...Pope looks his best now so give the audience what we want to see I mean look at those broad shoulders

Question: do they do deep kiss in Thai Lakorn like Kdramas or just touch lips?

I’m half way through that drama of Pope and Diana. It’s bad, he has no chemistry with her and the acting is under average all around. Sorry Pope, love you.
They do. BUT you won't see it in any Ch3 lakorn. Which I actually appreciate. Haha. I'm not a huge fan of Kdrama/Cdrama type kisses in my Thai lakorns. Little pecs are good, but deep kiss? No Thankyou. Haha.

mondayclover_pz

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Anyone knows what Pope said in the recent Praew magazine interview? Lots of sad faces and broken hearts on Twitter and IG. I can only figure out that it's got something to do with new fans vs old fans.

To bad I couldn’t understand a word since they post everything in Thai Language....but just like you said many sad faces and broken heart tho...probably fans feel disappointed with his statement in the magazine maybe?!:confused12: Well just guessing... hopefully it just misunderstanding... #allforyou

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Hey there! Welcome @Buttonzz ! It's never too late to moon over Pope, we all do. His Khun P Muen Por Date makes you want to run back & look at his other productions (& rewatch what we could have missed out). You know the drill, everyone here has a say whatever they want about BPS! We love it!
Take your time back-reading, there's plenty juicy stuff and we'll all here waiting for Prom Likit too.

BPS fans, and specifically Pope's you've made wifey no. #55 !

LATEST UPDATED LIST No. 30

1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) @Rachfull - If you think # 4 is a # 4 in-line Wifey, go check her siggie
5) @lakornkiki
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @KitKat516
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY (plus 104 others, Malaysian lakorn fans)
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn
22) @Thookatha
23) @jeanie1
24) @SuzieJ
25) @MissPK
26) @wuzhangs
27) @Neyiah
28) @lamchieu
29) @Barbie Princess Jasmine
30) @chievi4tennis
31) @putri
32) @momolove
33) @greenmangoes
34) @Katelyn
35) @naimisha
36) @PBfan894
37) @lovenk
38) @Calligraphy
39) @Marin
40) @weehee23
41) @Mycthao
42) @Rosi & @Rosi2 & @Rosi4
43) @HNA0
44) @S.J.M.
45) @Mooon17
46) @its_ann
47) @Fikachu
48) @Cupid Candy

48) @mainyang
49) @June31sg
50) @lamchieu
51) @Hana Dang
52) @bit

53) @phamx
54) @mondayclover_pz
55) @Buttonzz

56) Who else in the Bhuppae Sanniwat gang please add yourselves in - thanks!!

57) And do you think there is on the offchance them reading about themselves - @Pope @BeLLa @Got @Earth @louis @Big ??

58)
59)
60)

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Anyone knows what Pope said in the recent Praew magazine interview? Lots of sad faces and broken hearts on Twitter and IG. I can only figure out that it's got something to do with new fans vs old fans.
Oh no what's happening? What is it that's so bad? Where's the article @Buttonzz and if you post it here we always am grateful our dear @Amata she always helps in translating it. I guess @Rachfull would too since now she's versed with Thai. (hey @Rachfull are you taking Thai exams too or just learning enough to know what Pope's saying)

Rosi4

Wifey #42
To bad I couldn’t understand a word since they post everything in Thai Language....but just like you said many sad faces and broken heart tho...probably fans feel disappointed with his statement in the magazine maybe?!:confused12: Well just guessing... hopefully it just misunderstanding... #allforyou
@mondayclover_pz do you think it's what you guessed? Now I'm getting more curious to know what's happening. But giving benefit to the doubt, media sometimes prints out of context it's been known to happen & also lends height to the article. Hope Pope is innocent!