[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hey guys, is it my computer or has neko meow meow or Thippy videos been shut down? I can't get into watching any of the English subbed movies! Was skipping through Panchara Montra the drama that's Weir with Bow Maylada, and now I want to watch it properly the sites all no longer exists. Help please? Thanks. Dearest @phatman you always know how to fix this

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey guys, is it my computer or has neko meow meow or Thippy videos been shut down? I can't get into watching any of the English subbed movies! Was skipping through Panchara Montra the drama that's Weir with Bow Maylada, and now I want to watch it properly the sites all no longer exists. Help please? Thanks. Dearest @phatman you always know how to fix this
It looks like Thippy's blog is back up, Neko's is gone. Have you looked on
neko2play.blogspot.com
? That's Neko's other blog where you can play the dramas she's subbed.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I'll see if anyone's subbing it, but so far I haven't found anything :sad6: I still like to watch with subs because I only understand bits and pieces and general ideas here and there.
Thanks, yes please, if you could. I saw the teaser, it looks nice.
I found a recommended site from Dramalist fans called subscene.com they sometimes translate Thai movies in document format. I managed to read while haha same time watching alongside "Mia Tuean" the unknown wife or something like that. Some movies you start to love but suffer from not knowing the language. Looking at 2 windows is distressing but it's better than nothing

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It looks like Thippy's blog is back up, Neko's is gone. Have you looked on
neko2play.blogspot.com
? That's Neko's other blog where you can play the dramas she's subbed.
Yayyyy, thanks! How did you manage to find these things? I was starting to panic!
And yes, in the middle of the night Singapore time about 2.30am Thippy came back, makes me so glad. But it's sad because the original Meow Meow website leads a whole list of other sites on its left panel which you can link to other subbers. Let's hope it'll be alright again these next few days.
Thanks very much, @Rachfull

So are you & phat a little free now from school & dating & everything for a while? You & @phatman promised us the PopeCaps and we would love to see those! You two do it the best!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahaaaa, in Phet & PJ's profiles they named Pope as their friend (bestest mates I think it's meant 'cos it looks in real life that they are), but in Pope's he didn't. He only has his family - Mum & sis. I guess he's likely loved by many & he loves them back, he's probably thinking it'll be a long list & will hurt those he didn't called out.