[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

somp9

sarNie Adult
I really want Champoo to act with Mart because she hasn't act with him before. she already have 2 lakorns with Rome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really want Champoo to act with Mart because she hasn't act with him before. she already have 2 lakorns with Rome.
this is a big project so they taking good care of who they are choosing and Mart already had wieng roy dao fitting

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
this is a big project so they taking good care of who they are choosing and Mart already had wieng roy dao fitting
what makes this different to all the other lakorns
coz you said that this lakorn is a big one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what makes this different to all the other lakorns
coz you said that this lakorn is a big one
yes its big project but what I'm saying is if they pick someone that can't be able to pull on the character since from my research that this lakorn the genre is similar to
khun seuk its those historical and wars/warriors plus love story similar to Khun Sema and Mae Ying Rei Rai I know Mart everyone think he is abit stiff we need a strong p'ek
anyway I won't mind either Mart or Rome still going to watch since my Chompoo in here she will look gorgeous like Mae Ying Rei Rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mart and chompoo dont look that bad
yes much better than Tik he'll look short with Chompoo imagine Tik carry her, Mart his quite tall and muscular but not as tall reaching up to Rome
for a petition if they can't get Rome to be pra'ek then i wouldn't mind Smart with Chompoo

YaMaMiKi

yes much better than Tik he'll look short with Chompoo imagine Tik carry her, Mart his quite tall and muscular but not as tall reaching up to Rome
for a petition if they can't get Rome to be pra'ek then i wouldn't mind Smart with Chompoo
i laughed when you said "imagine tik carrying chompoo"
nice one alice

YaMaMiKi

woah...just saying but tike is shorter than some thai actresses