[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If things don't change, Anne Thongprasom is rumored to be n'ek in here and Pa' Jaew will be the director. So excited! Hope she reunites with Ken!!!

From KCL:  @ ถ้าไม่มีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลง ละครรีเมกอีกเรื่อง บัวปริ่มน้ำ นางเอกบทแซบน่าจะตกเป็นของนางเอกฝีมือเทพ แอน ทองประสม มี “ป้าแจ๋ว” ยุทธนา กำกับ 

Old version:

betewwneen

sarNie Egg
OMG.it is so quickly to remake.
I think anne will play mother-in-law.because I think it is old for anne to play daughter-in-law.
there are two n'eks in this drama
one is monther-in-law,other is daughter-in-law.
I like the old version..but dont like the actress who play daughter-in-law.not good skill and not beautiful.
I like the daughter-in-law,she was confident,have her idea,and sexy~~although she made revenge at last,but it  was all caused by monther-in-law who was so rude~

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Seems like one n'ek to me and that's the woman in front of the poster. Lol. I know Anne will play her since she's rumored to be n'ek. Idk if she's the daughter in-law or not since I didn't watch the original.

betewwneen

sarNie Egg
maybe there were many posters,and some focus daughter-in-law.
when watching the drama title,first apper is monther-in-law,then daughter-in-law,then p'nek 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
All the ones I found focused on Khem and Por so idk. Will have to go read the synopsis myself to figure this out. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The nangek and the praek mom don't like each other because they own the same type of company. Not only that but her ex husband likes nangek too. They're always clashing and fighting. Because the praek loves his mom so much, he promised to seek revenge for her. However when he accidentally met the nangek, he fell in love with her without knowing that she was his father mistress, she really wasn't though. The nangek was also seeing a married man without knowing. When the praek found out, he misunderstood that she really the type of girl his mom accused her to be. Regardless, he still fell for her and they end up being together.

I don't quite remember everything but that I liked pita and chai's couple.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe I am in the  minority but didn't like this lakorn. Yeah, Anne would be a tad bit old to play the daughter in law...unless the mother in law is way older....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh goodness no! They can still have Anne play the daughter in-law and have Savitree, Mam Jintara, or all those other ladies who used to play evil  in laws play the mother in-law. Lol. It wouldn't make sense for Anne to be rumored as n'ek and have her play the antagonist, which is the mother in-law. From her character description, nothing about her is n'ek. If it's not a good plot, I don't want her in this. But since it's challenging, maybe she will accept. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sure Anne will play Khem's role. Mam would be perfect in Nok Jariya's role. I think the nangek is older then the praek too. I wonder who will take the second couple. I hope someone I like cus I really love the couple.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
OMGGG YESS FINALLY ANNES RUMOURED TO BE IN A LAKORN! and i think she more likely to play daughter in law its just that theyll have to choose a good mother in law heheh mam would be good

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Khem was perfect as Lin. She was so gorgeous in this. Man I think I'll rewatch it again. Too bad, I don't have it on DVD that way I can watch it on the plane.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Savitree will  be better because Mam is too nice to be evil. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She's New's mom in Leum Salap Lai too.
Aww I want Matt as Lin and I think Noi would do well as the mother cus they are also supposedly to look saap too lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes. That's why I see her in this role because she's good at it. I don't even think Noi plays anymore.