[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
They were but I guess something happened or Khun Tu suddenly had a change of heart lol. I can't say I'm surprised by this news since she pretty much did the same thing to Marie Broenner. As for Patricia, if it makes you happier, she will be pairing up with James Ji later on. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No way! I used to like James Ji. I still like him, but not as much after Ruk Sut Rit. Him and Pat will make a cute pair. Thanks for the lovely update. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome! I think Patricia and James would make an adorable pairing and they are likely to pair up with No Problem which is a pretty good production. Anyways, this lakorn will start production next month. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Really Patricia is going to have a lakorn with JJ? I hope the nang'ek replacement for wawwa is someone good!

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
The producers are in the process of confirming things with the elders so if things are approved, Patricia and James should be pairing up late next year. 

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
jeedlove said:
Your welcome! I think Patricia and James would make an adorable pairing and they are likely to pair up with No Problem which is a pretty good production. Anyways, this lakorn will start production next month. 
You mean Buang Athithan will start production next month or the lakorn with Pat & James Ji?

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Mark is now filming 2 lakorns which are Phope Rak and Abb Ruk Online. I wonder how can he handle 3 lakorns at the same time.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@serena, i agree. How is he suppose to film 3 lakorns. He's going to be super busy and tired. I hope he will be able to have rest during that happen.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
khun Too said on interview that she choose Patricia Good replace Wawa on her lakorn..... ai think this could be this lakorn
interview at @entertain teenee

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Really?! I have nothing against Pat, but i felt that she is too young and shouldn't be getting main character's role yet. I understand they want her to have nang'ek's role, but she looks too young and not mature. I can't take her serious when i watch her lakorns. I was kind of afraid that they would replace Wawwa with Pat. And they did!

I'm sure she will be super happy to be in here with Mark, because she's a fan of his.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like Pat. She's a natural beauty. The girl can cry very well. I really liked her in Kaen Sanaeha. She can play mature and weak roles well. I can't imagine her in a comedy or revengeful lakorns though. I say give her a couple more years and she will be a great actress. I do agree that they should give lead roles to actors who are in their 20's.   

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
No doubt, Patricia is a cute girl but I don't think she's at that level where she exudes the maturity and ability to be a leading actress yet. She especially needs to work on her speech and improving her Thai because that could be a hindrance in the future. I will wait to watch her in LSR to see how she tackles the role of a business woman and then further determine whether I like her acting or not :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just realized if there is no more changes and Pat is for sure in here. She will be alsp filming three lakorns like Mark. This one, the one with son, and the one with nadech.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Tu already confirmed that the elders decided on Patricia as the nang aek but Patricia herself hasn't talked with the Channel yet. It'll likely be her since she's almost done filming Malee Reung Rabum and already half way done with Lom Son Rak.