[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
i want to watch this but i'm a scaredy cat, the ghost(?) in the teaser really freaked me out what should i do?

mark's hair is hideous but maybe if i stare at it for a long time, i could get used to it. still, he looked so funny(sorry for laughing)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-10-00-03-21.png Screenshot_2016-08-10-00-03-34.png Screenshot_2016-08-10-00-04-08.png Screenshot_2016-08-10-00-04-26.png Screenshot_2016-08-10-00-06-17.png Screenshot_2016-08-10-00-06-28.png
Mark, Patricia and Yardthip @ 3zaap
Credits as tagged

Mark's hair for this lakorn is not my type lol, I havent watched any ghost lakorns yet. I would love to give this a try. And Mark is one of my faves! :D My goodness they look so good I adore their style for their guesting on 3zaap! :D

And here's another teaser with English subtitles. Credits to SJDK fansub for the translation and Ch3 for the video :)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1056655021097966&id=887371608026309

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pat is so pretty and so are the clothing. This could be Pat's breakout role. Her past character sounds interesting.

Short summary
Mark: present Kritathorn/past Areeya
Pat: present Yosita/past Kedapa
Yard: Butsakorn

Starts out in the present. Pat's father is an archeologist searching for evidence of a lost ancient kingdom. He found something but then it went missing. He thinks this rich businessman stole it cause the guy wants it in his private collection. The rich guy is Mark's dad. Pat is trying to help her dad recover the artifact. Mark hires Pat to take photos of his dad's event showcasing ancient stuff. They find the thing, I think it's a tablet maybe? Anyway Yard's spirit is in it and when Pat/Mark comes upon it, it releases the vengeful ghost.

Past time: Mark's kingdom is superstitious and has this belief that whomever finds this paper lantern will be the Prince's wife. Well Pat (Kedapa) finds it but Yard stole it from her cause she wants to be Mark's wife so the whole kingdom thinks that Yard is Areeya's rightful soulmate. Mark doesn't want to marry her so he goes on an adventure pretending to be a normal guy and meets Pat. He trains Pat how to fight because Pat wants to learn how to defend herself and the kingdom. Her dad is some kind of high ranked soldier in Mark's kingdom. She tells Mark the story of finding the treasure that signifies the person's fate to be the Princess but that it got stolen. Mark figures out the truth, tells everyone and marries Pat cause he loves her. Pat is mad at first because she fell in love with the normal guy not knowing that he's the Prince. There's major drama with Yard being the usual n'rai and cursing everyone for all life times.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh I'm liking the song. Can't wait for this to air. I haven't been into any lakorn since Padiwarada ended. But now I've got Plerng Naree and hopefully this one is good too.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
It's so weird seeing Mark without Kimmy lol. Well that says a lot about me huh? I don't watch any of his dramas unless there's Kimmy involvement, but I'll at least check this one out because I like Patricia a lot. However, I'm not so into horror theme lakorn. Hopefully this one isn't to terrifying. But Mark's ancient hair is going to bothered me a lot, so I hope there's more modern day and the past is mostly a flashback. Something similar to Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur, with Mario and Mint.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh Mark is so cute in present day scenes. I really missed him. It was hard waiting a whole year to see him onscreen again. I hope his new lakorns air back to back.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Nice mv but I laugh every time when I see mark hair in the period time... I'll prob watch this if this get sub Patricia looks very cute with mark

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I saw read somewhere this drama started filming like 2 years ago... I want to see the other drama with Yaya more.:crybaby2:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-16-23-19-41.png

Credits as tagged
Who was able to watch the first episode? What do you think? I hope it's good. Will be waiting for subtitles lol :D

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Don't know if watching this at 1am is a good idea just before I go to bed :fighting3::risas3::crybaby2:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Finally, i've been wait to long for Mark's lakorns. The subs are available now in dynastykat33's yt. I love that sub team so much, so update with new lakorn.
The gost is not bad that i think but maybe I watch few Thai gost lakorn so it's ok now....hahaha

val

sarNie Adult
Finally mark p on screen, haven't seen him for a while, took them long enough to air this lakorn.
So far so good, just that they could've used an older guy to play Mark's dad, he looks just like an older brother when I see them together