[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

danwfan

sarNie Egg
I am loving every bit of this remake despite the low ratings. Mario and Mai Davika brings a whole another level to Laoperng and Praenun. If it was another set of actors who portrayed the leads, I don’t think it would be as good. This is my first drama for the two. Can’t wait to watch episode 7!

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I am loving every bit of this remake despite the low ratings. Mario and Mai Davika brings a whole another level to Laoperng and Praenun. If it was another set of actors who portrayed the leads, I don’t think it would be as good. This is my first drama for the two. Can’t wait to watch episode 7!
Me too. I'm loving this version so so much. Love Mario here...he is good in portraying Laoperng...i can feel his love for Praneun.

danwfan

sarNie Egg
Me too. I'm loving this version so so much. Love Mario here...he is good in portraying Laoperng...i can feel his love for Praneun.
I agree! What really irks me about the drama is how Praenuns mom and friends keeps telling her to forgive and patch things up with her cheating husband. Hello!? He’s been unfaithful and cheating on her during the duration of their marriage. If I was the mom, I would’ve kicked him to the curb. On another note, I love Mario’s version of Laoperng. He’s so endearing and dreamy!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This ends Tuesday. Pretty short and since Mario hasn't started filming his new lakorn, it's gonna be awhile before we see him again.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Mai and Mario did a great job...enjoyed this lakorn. Mai showed so many different emotions in the fire scene. Even though it was shorter than the last version they wrapped up the ending well. The whole cast did well.

Last edited:

danwfan

sarNie Egg
I am disappointed that the lakorn ended early with only 10 episodes. Despite that I enjoyed the lakorn immensely especially Mai and Mario together as Praenun and Laoperng. They are perfectly casted as the lovebirds. I loved everything about the drama except Jason Young’s portrayal of Ausor. He got on my last nerves.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
While this lakorn was good, I felt like it was missing a certain spark. Mario and Mai have decent enough chemistry, though Mario is way too small for Mai, which can especially be noticed in the scene where they are riding the horse. I don't think Mai had enough fire in this role, she portrayed Praenuan way too calmly for someone who has gone through so much, as a result, Praenuan felt like a boring character. Mario on the other hand owned his role more, Laoperng is just such a sweet guy and I love Mario in his sweet roles like in Plerng Toranong or Roy Fun Hak Liam Tawan. I love Jason, he can play the creepy scary villain and he can play the funny creepy villain. Hs portrayal of Orsor in the last episode is hilarious. Prang and Apo's couple was pretty boring, nothing really going on much for them and there's really nothing worthy of rooting for. Kade got what he deserved, he's too weak, it really didn't take Nattaya too much energy to win him over, he gives in way too easily. Overall the lakorn was good but I wouldn't say it's a great. The ending was a bit too ambiguous for my tastes too.