[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think rita is in here still but i dont know about rome
i think Rome he won't but definitely Rita will, Rome his busy with schedule he has like 5 upcoming. 2 lakorn with Cherry
'mook liam petch' and 'plerng boon' another one with p'kai which said to be romantic comedy with Ja again, Mia Taeng,
Kaen Saneha with Taew.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Worst reunion for Rteam ever! Hopefully they change the script drastically or else I am going to throw an imaginary bomb at Ch3 headquarters lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Worst reunion for Rteam ever! Hopefully they change the script drastically or else I am going to throw an imaginary bomb at Ch3 headquarters lol
I will be right on your side when u do. Lol. I waited for Rteam to have another lakorn together, but it doesnt mean throw them in any role. This lakorn is all wrong... cheating on your wife when u have kids, the whole thriller stuff, becoming a monk in the end, etc... I love Rita so much, this year they gave her supporting role and now that she gets one as n'ek is this one! Grrrr I couldn't be even more mad. They seriously better change the script! I hope they won't ruin any chance in the future for these two to pair up again. Or hopefully the fans would complain so much they have to give us another one. A much better role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, the cast is still rome-rite, and noon s. khun nong want them to be in here since they havent got to reunite for awhile..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I will be right on your side when u do. Lol. I waited for Rteam to have another lakorn together, but it doesnt mean throw them in any role. This lakorn is all wrong... cheating on your wife when u have kids, the whole thriller stuff, becoming a monk in the end, etc... I love Rita so much, this year they gave her supporting role and now that she gets one as n'ek is this one! Grrrr I couldn't be even more mad. They seriously better change the script! I hope they won't ruin any chance in the future for these two to pair up again. Or hopefully the fans would complain so much they have to give us another one. A much better role.
I'll be the third after u girls there, whoever is excited to see this horrified reunion
but not us girls :whatever: why no faith to make this don't work I'm so happy that
Ateam not in plerng boon but why my Rteam have to involve as well :girlmad:

somp9

sarNie Adult
I really want RTEAM to reunited in a slap/kiss/revenge or romantic comedy, not a bad thriller. The script wasn't that good. Hope they change from the bad script to better script.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really want RTEAM to reunited in a slap/kiss/revenge or romantic comedy, not a bad thriller. The script wasn't that good. Hope they change from the bad script to better script.
Rteam is confirmed in here and don't think the storyline will be change it will stick to the original version. Sorry for the lovely Rteam they have to act this thriller genre
and from the brief info story it won't be a happy ending either cos the p'ek cheated
on his wife the n'ek and realise he can't forgive himself so he chose to become as
a Monk.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anyone remember the supposed lakorn Wian Goom Garm? back in 2007/08 with rumors of rteam starting whatever happen to that one didn't the writer take a year to finish the script and wow what a waste. that s/l is so much better than this crap even though rteam don't end up together. are there any rteam fans at thailand to help us get our couple on the screen like ateam, kateam and so on...i miss them so much so i'll suck it up and watch...man rita sure like them horror genre

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
anyone remember the supposed lakorn Wian Goom Garm? back in 2007/08 with rumors of rteam starting whatever happen to that one didn't the writer take a year to finish the script and wow what a waste. that s/l is so much better than this crap even though rteam don't end up together. are there any rteam fans at thailand to help us get our couple on the screen like ateam, kateam and so on...i miss them so much so i'll suck it up and watch...man rita sure like them horror genre
i don't like this thriller script given to Rteam reunion, about wian goom garm i think
its cancel cos no updates i remember Ch3 announce they actually cancel the project
lakorn and whoever wanna see Rteam thriller lakorn its ok cos everyone have their own
views but me i'll pass on and skip this one. This lakorn is about horror, thrill,
drama, cheating and there aren't any romance.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If I get desperate I might watch this just for Rteam. Anyone knows an official plot to this lakorn? I have only watched the ending to the older version. I don't think I should have, cause knowing Rome will end as a monk, kind of depressing. It's good that lakorns don't always have a happy ending but I rather see a happy ending if this is going to be a horror lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm actually glad rome is taking on a different role from his usual ones. I was getting bored of seeing him in the nice guy role.

If rteam isn't in here we might not see them work together for awhile

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm actually glad rome is taking on a different role from his usual ones. I was getting bored of seeing him in the nice guy role.

If rteam isn't in here we might not see them work together for awhile
News from pantip yesterday i forgot to post it up and it said Rome he has 4 schedule
Mia Taeng, Mook Liam petch its pretty much confirm him with Cherry, Plerng Boon but
still not confirm by Ch3 only Khun Ah Jim boss of Makers Group announce Rome/Cherry
replacing Ateam, Kaen Sanaeha with Taew/Mario, Buang hasn't finalize yet since Rome
schedule and also said Pope his in here too.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad that RTEAM is reuniting, finally! ^0^ I just finished watching Songkram Nang Fah and OMG, this storyline reminds me of that lakorn, except that Pong didn't end up being a monk. Lol. I hope Rita will end up with the nice guy here since praek is a baddie in this one. Ehe.