[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Rome looks good with both Rita and Chompoo. I want to see the 3 of them in a lakorn. Rita could be n'ek and Chompoo could be n'rai
wanna see them both play sister's with P'Rome perhaps add Aum in too but i actually
want Aum with Nangfah Rita and Rome kongkai Chompoo Arunprapai reunite
i can't wait to see Rteam in Buang though I'm not satisfied with this thrill genre

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much for sharing this! I can't wait to watch Buang!

Did Sririta cut her hair?
Your welcome! I am so excited to see Rteam too. No matter what Rteam is in my heart, and hope to see more sweet scenes of them. I think it's the way they style Rita hair, because some of her recent pictures I've seen her hair is long. I hope after this lakorn Rteam will have another one with a much better storyline. Can't wait to see them fall in love in here, get married, live as husband and wife and have children together. Rita always looks gorgeous! Rome is freaken hot!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Your welcome! I am so excited to see Rteam too. No matter what Rteam is in my heart, and hope to see more sweet scenes of them. I think it's the way they style Rita hair, because some of her recent pictures I've seen her hair is long. I hope after this lakorn Rteam will have another one with a much better storyline. Can't wait to see them fall in love in here, get married, live as husband and wife and have children together. Rita always looks gorgeous! Rome is freaken hot!
TML something wonderful see how in mia taeng Rome/Chomp live as husband/wife have baby
together and Buang its Rteam turn :rockon: as a family having kids too atm i am
imagining Rome has those two girls as his wife :coverlaf: holly crap sorry maybe i am
just dreaming too much u wouldn't mind hey :highfive: :grouphug:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Rita keeps on repeating that Rome loves only one person over and over again. Yes Rita, Rome will love only you LOL jk. I'm loving this koo kwan all over again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i am loving this Rteam once again though at the moment Rome looks absolutely hot with Chompoo
and best match pair made from heaven :cloud9: :cheer: worship all of them :toast:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Love how she was saying alot and then ask Rome if he have read the book or charater..
She much be tired saying all that. :sweat:
Looks like Rome heart is not here,b/c when some1 ask him he have to ask again.
Maybe he's thinking about Chompoo. :smack:
Anyway love R-team.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lol..this video is during the opening ceremony...but either way. I like Rteam more than Rome and Chompoo :lol:
Rome seems to be more shy around Rita than with Chompoo. So in a way, I have a feeling that Rome actually likes Rita

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Rome likes Rita too cause he's always complimenting her and calling her "cute" even back in the Gae Roy Rak interview he was going on and on about Rita. In an old Ratree Samorsorn weren't they making fun of Rome for liking Rita and he got all shy.....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip lol I love the first 0:11 to 0:17 can't wait for more scenes and hopefully more lakorns for them after this one slap and kiss, PLEASE!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Rome chob Rita too and he may also had a crush on Chompoo who wouldn't Chompoo
she's damn charming angel and hot sexy :faint:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
she's damn charming angel and hot sexy :faint:
I totally agree with Chompoo...I was neutral with her but now I like her a lot after Mia Taeng...she's awesome. She really is and she can take on any roles. She's that good. I'm thinking about next P'ek for Chompoo...hahaha

as for Rita - I like her. She's so beautiful and ladylike.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I totally agree with Chompoo...I was neutral with her but now I like her a lot after Mia Taeng...she's awesome. She really is and she can take on any roles. She's that good. I'm thinking about next P'ek for Chompoo...hahaha

as for Rita - I like her. She's so beautiful and ladylike.
Chompoo next p'ek i wanna see Andrew or Tik and as for Rita definitely want Aum cos
they look so hot in pimmala

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think that Chompoo would suit Tik because she's quite a tall girl. She'd probably have to be in flats all the time and he'd have to wear high shoes. She might look good next to Andrew, but because he's quite skinny, I don't know how well they'd suit physically.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think that Chompoo would suit Tik because she's quite a tall girl. She'd probably have to be in flats all the time and he'd have to wear high shoes. She might look good next to Andrew, but because he's quite skinny, I don't know how well they'd suit physically.
yeah Andrew his abit thin but his taller compare to Tik and lately Rome his the only
mighty tall muscular huge against Chompoo and Rita is also tall too and even Cherry
but in kaew tapee she paired with Tik and she even taller than Chompoo

icyplace

sarNie Adult
yeah Andrew his abit thin but his taller compare to Tik and lately Rome his the only
mighty tall muscular huge against Chompoo and Rita is also tall too and even Cherry
but in kaew tapee she paired with Tik and she even taller than Chompoo
Alice dear, I think Andrew is really "buff" now, he definitely looks nice with chompoo, but i love Rita with Andrew and Rome more, he he