[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
wow, can they get any cuter than this?!?!?!?!?! IM DYINGGG FOR THEIR CUTENESS! & IM ALL THE WAY OVERSEAS. lol
I swear, is it just pope or something that have great chemistry with his actresses? ahaah . :p
That boy have good chemistry with all his nang'ek or person he gets pair w/.
I haven't seen him with Mint N yet but believe he does have good chemistry! haha.
Look like Pope Esther fans made a facebook page for the couple. ^_^ haha that scene of the bathroom is so funny. PopEsther are so cutie.

http://www.facebook....351157978276943
oh thank you so much! I'll go liked them now on FB. ahhaha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You Dertaajaf.I'll check it out.

Off Topic: I didn't know they were doing one about pope too. i love him.
here;s Pope's story. Aww... Pope is really good. Damn, he;s too good for me.,, sad... I love Pope!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpeMs51Gwq8

credits: allaboutpope's yt channel

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wah! Wednesday is finally here! Ep. 7 seem exciting!! can't wait to watch the whole thing i skipped to the end so i could see Paeng get her hair chop off...she got some scary screams...so full of hatred and anger...

but back to ep. 5...gosh Khun Luang shouldn't have given her medicine for her back...he planted the seed of Hope...hope is such a dangerous thing dont leave it in a place you're going to regret

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Gosh,Pope needs to stop it! he's too cute and good at acting. i;m not even watching this lakorn and
i am so in love with his character from looking at his and esther's photos! Love Pope! He rocks!

as tagged

Areeya

sarNie Adult
ok...i dnt like watching horror lakorn nor movies, but i really wnt to watch this lakorn because of pope..man he is god darn kute i watch the ending of episode 5 of him and esther it really make me wnt to see more of their kute scene...so i really wnt everyone help is this lakorn have a lot of scary scene where it can cause a person nightmare...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
rita needs to leave rome's a$$. he is such a pain rite now. i can't believe he's so stupid and using his kids against her.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
For some reason, I never find Thai horror lakorns scary. Perhaps movies, but lakorns...rarely. Pee graseu was probably the scariest. Or maybe it's just b/c I was a baby back then.

Anyway. I think everyone's doing a fine job. Not much to complain about, performance wise.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Look at the way he looks at Esther! Damn, I really really want to watch his and Esther's scene! I will for sure after I'm done
with Finals.ATM i am enjoying looking at screen caps of their scenes. And I'm loving it! hahah

c: allaboutpope's fb

miss_diane

sarNie Egg
who noticed that pope's band aid on this head went from his left side ( in the hospital bed) to his right side ( looking in the mirror) and then back again to his left side ( when he's teasing esther's character)?????...i didn't notice it until i looked at the screen caps above..wow..shows how much i avoid making eye contact with pope'c character cause i'm blushing all the time when he comes on screen....ahahhaha..even though he's really not there in person