[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i absolutely think that this lakorn has had the best acting performances thus far. everyone's acting is on key and perfect. their crying, angry, and scheming scenes are all perfect.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh My, he still is cute!!! <3

HAahah.. thanks for the photo. funny pope!

--------
i forgot that since this is the month of May, pope is in this month photo!! yay! he's so handsome.
waking up everyday to see his smile.hahha. along with Por N and the other girls. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i absolutely think that this lakorn has had the best acting performances thus far. everyone's acting is on key and perfect. their crying, angry, and scheming scenes are all perfect.
Forreals. I definitely agree.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I skipped majortiy of the episodes and started watching from episode 8. I am hooked. This is the most I've ever seen Rita cried in any lakorns. She's doing good and so is Noon as being evil. I have a feeling there might be a misunderstanding between Pope and Esther soon because of the footage of Rita with Pope. So what did Rita do to recieve so much pain in two different lifetime? I hope her character becomes more independent and stronger later.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh ima so excited for next episode! I hate epaeng!!especially that she knows magic urgh!!
How the heck she learned just cuz shw has the book she just whisper some stuff not even words and rome goes all crazy on her!! Omgg! That deun is soo annoyin too! When rita and her mom cries it makes the lakorn so sad like it makes me wanna cry too rome deserves it!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i hate it that Cheunklin is so weak. i really hope that Rampa will be stronger that her past self.

how many episodes are there? i wanna see the part when Noon dies and is punished as a spirit.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I was wondering about pope in here also. I personally think that khun nu did liked pa before because it kind of get hints of him being nice to her and all. But yeah, for now, i think that khun nu has already fallin for nu-pat. <3

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i just realized that this lakorn is hella perfect for mother's day. the mom n rita scenes are the best.
Yep. This lakorn is mainly about the mother love for their childrens. Paeng mom loves her so much, the mom doing evil to paeng for her rampa, rampa love and protecting her two children. This is a good story, I can't wait to watch it with my mom soon. I love pa and her mom best too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
The lady who plkays as ritas mom gotten so huge. I really like her back in the days. She's a reallY good actress.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Despite the fact that I pretty much hate all the characters in here, minus my lovely
Pope and Esther, I still find myself enjoying this lakorn and pitying every character. I hate Rome, yet I can't really hate him since it's not his fault because he's under a spell. Rita on the other hand, I know her character is pretty weak but then again, I still feel sad for her. At least she's not stooping down to any of the other girls level. I want to show my mother this movie but then again I don't because she's going through exactly what Rita's character is going munis the whole husband sleeping around and blak magic stuff. Just cheating in general. Anyways.......Paeng and Deun just need to disappear already. Omg. They're so dang annoying and shameless.
I just want more of my Esther and Pope right now. They tend to make it better for me. :D lol