[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is seriously sooooo cute how he can resist her she know how to use her charm on him and flirting with her eyes like that , he is melted inside :lol:

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the stares the sweet tone
he know how to court a woman and how to do progress

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Hi guyss~
Writing here for the first time, gotta support my girl Kim. Hehs

I've just finished watching ep 2&3 with subs and I have to say that I really wish more people would tune in to this.
I mean, putting aside me being biased about kim, I honestly really like this lakorn. It has a kind of whimsical almost fairytale-liked air to it, like how some of you guys pointed out. I especially love the scene at the market before Ramet reached out to hold Pim hand. I was so into it, it's like I was there. James pulled off that scene brilliantly!! and the part where Pim got kind of teary-eyed because I think she was so touched and subsequently felt so happy when Ramet hold her hand... My heart broke a little for Pim and Ramet because we all know that she has came to like him sincerely but he most probably would doubt that later on.

I didnt think James Ji and Kim would have this much chemistry.. They have this kind of heartwarming(?)fuzzy-feeling(is this how you describe it?)chemistry.. My heart tingled everytime their scenes came out. Can't wait for next ep!!!:icon12:
Welcome to this forum, especially this thread! I'm glad more people are coming in this BH ride and express their idea! It's good to meet another Kim's fan. You are right, I'm surprise with their chemistry as well. They look so sweet together with only their eyes contact (stare) at each other. Let enjoy this Lakorn together!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Your question is too broad has ha! Maybe the way he look at Pim sexy back? :confused12:
:lol: well yes something like that is not big it just a random thingthat i noticed made me huuu huuuu is the way he moved his mouth and squeezed his teeth for a second ramet was feeling the moment the gif is not clear and quick but if you see with the full moment how he turn and how she looked at him , they looked sexy and i believe if ramet and pim will have later a close close contact it's gonna be fire

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
:lol: well yes something like that is not big it just a random thingthat i noticed made me huuu huuuu is the way he moved his mouth and squeezed his teeth for a second ramet was feeling the moment the gif is not clear and quick but if you see with the full moment how he turn and how she looked at him , they looked sexy and i believe if ramet and pim will have later a close close contact it's gonna be fire
Yes! I see what you mean now!!! Wow he's kinda sexy when grinding his teeth like that!!! You are right, if they have love scene like in PCKNMCPW, I know their chemistry will be on fire, but we know for sure that there won't be:crybaby2:.
I really like their conversation in the market! They seem so comfort with each other! Next week is that real start drama for Pim! I feel bad for her and Ramet.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Okay! Done with ep 3!
I just can say .. omgggggggggggggggggggg!!!!
Honestly , i don't want to watch it , but I watched it anyway ,, Ramet is sooo chesssy with his low voicesssssss!!! >_< and Pim is trying so hard to get close to Ramet!!! Hahah >_< he is sooo happy to see Pim and he was mad or sad when he have to stay 1 day without her,( they are not even together yet ) lolz ahah
I can relate to Pim when she was like " noo, I can't fall for him. Noo" !!
I really like the (places), their clothes , but one thing I want to complain about is music , I mean it's good to have music/song at a background but too much music/song in ep 3, almost made me thinking music video! Anyway , I enjoyed well ^^ waiting patiently for ep 4 >_< ^^ and I hope they will get better ratings. ( they worked so hard for this , so I think they deserve a better ratings) :icon12::thumbup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes! I see what you mean now!!! Wow he's kinda sexy when grinding his teeth like that!!! You are right, if they have love scene like in PCKNMCPW, I know their chemistry will be on fire, but we know for sure that there won't be:crybaby2:.
I really like their conversation in the market! They seem so comfort with each other! Next week is that real start drama for Pim! I feel bad for her and Ramet.
this story line doesn't request at the moment that much intimate scene cause is a soft love story their love was just born and i love that they are building it with so much sense and paajeaw really gave a clear beauitful vision of it , this lakorn definitely is not for the non soft romantic people i mean the people who love dramatic love this lakorn will not be the suitable recommendation for them cause the power in it is the pure feeling there is no action no intensity but there is a story full of meaning full of romance and full of valuable message it's like literally reading a novel with live action real people so who don't love novels i doubt will get the beauty of this lakorn

"we fall in love in the most unexpected way and moments
and when we know that there is no hope for this love this feeling will be mixed with fear and regret"
pim is afraid cause she know even if she felt for his charm she know the end once he will know her betray awwwb :(

i'm just in love with all this feeling coming from them and their eyes :icon12::icon12::icon12:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
this story line doesn't request at the moment that much intimate scene cause is a soft love story their love was just born and i love that they are building it with so much sense and paajeaw really gave a clear beauitful vision of it , this lakorn definitely is not for the non soft romantic people i mean the people who love dramatic love this lakorn will not be the suitable recommendation for them cause the power in it is the pure feeling there is no action no intensity but there is a story full of meaning full of romance and full of valuable message it's like literally reading a novel with live action real people so who don't love novels i doubt will get the beauty of this lakorn

"we fall in love in the most unexpected way and moments
and when we know that there is no hope for this love this feeling will be mixed with fear and regret"
pim is afraid cause she know even if she felt for his charm she know the end once he will know her betray awwwb :(

i'm just in love with all this feeling coming from them and their eyes :icon12::icon12::icon12:
Yeah, that's why I admired them because they still have amazing chemistry without lots of skinship!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Strong bonds in chemistry are not seen. One can tell there are strong bonds after several tests. Similar to life, skinships doesn't prove that you have strong bonds. You need to be tested to know how strong that bond is. Wuhooo~~~ chemistry of life.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he loves to see her being kind of you know suspect in a jealous way or lets say she admit he can charm many woman :D

just like any normal real date get to know each other more , and it show too that ramet and pim are really from a complete different world that's why he is the most suitable to her cause he can complete all the luck she feel

he want her to meet his mom and her she want him to forget the idea and to convince him she will not be suitable but he insist :lol:

the chemistry is undeniable there is sparks sparks in the air and unspoken words that only the heart feel :icon12: :icon12:

oyyyyyyy :love::love::love::love: she like his manly way ;) :D ramet really know how to make it work he express himself so well

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The way Ramet looked at Pim when she walked off on the pool scene....oooooooooooohhhhh....the feeeeeeeeeel..the look in his eyes...had me cheesing and blushing

Can you blame him? Pim's sex appeal and beauty are undeniable.

I love his flirtatious charisma towards Pim!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
The way Ramet looked at Pim when she walked off on the pool scene....oooooooooooohhhhh....the feeeeeeeeeel..the look in his eyes...had me cheesing and blushing

Can you blame him? Pim's sex appeal and beauty are undeniable.

I love his flirtatious charisma towards Pim!
Yeah, I forget to mention that Kim look so good in that swimsuit!!!! Wow pure beauty and super sexy!!!! Has ha Ramet can't maintain his gentleman side of him!!! He has to look at those sexy body!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
he loves to see her being kind of you know suspect in a jealous way or lets say she admit he can charm many woman :D

just like any normal real date get to know each other more , and it show too that ramet and pim are really from a complete different world that's why he is the most suitable to her cause he can complete all the luck she feel

he want her to meet his mom and her she want him to forget the idea and to convince him she will not be suitable but he insist :lol:

the chemistry is undeniable there is sparks sparks in the air and unspoken words that only the heart feel :icon12: :icon12:

oyyyyyyy :love::love::love::love: she like his manly way ;) :D ramet really know how to make it work he express himself so well
Jeez... I have to go rewatch episode 3 again to refeel these love in the air feels again... they are just so sweet!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Many of you mentioned about their eyes...
Yes there is something about their eyes esp Ramet's. In Raeng Pradtanah which is also under the direction of Paajaew, there are a lot of "pause-eye contact-almost kiss" scenes that it is unbearable and annoying. But why is it so good in this lakorn? Has Kim improve? Or has Paajaew master the correct way of showing this scenes? Coz I did expect that Paajaew will keep on showing this scenes and worry that it will be annoying but NOPE! We love it and we want more!

JJ is really good at acting with his eyes. I have been rewatching him in NNS... and I just love him there. ....and his smiles....

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
If I'm not wrong I heard he address himself an 'Phum' mean 'I'. If I'm wrong please correct me!
That's what I thought too. But I couldn't hear it clearly. For Thais, is it better to address oneself by name or "phum" or "khun" or "chen"? Or does it depend on the situation? Or it doesn't matter at all.

Bcoz, for instance, in my country, the way you address yourself is important. If it's with someone that you are not really close to, we can't use "aku" coz it sounds rude. But you can use it with friends or someone you are really close to bcoz it shows you are comfortable with one another.

It's Saturday, we still have 1 1/2 day to go. Let's learn Thai and probably other customs since we are diverse in this thread.