[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They're connected because the p'eks in both lakorns are friends and business partners in the hotel that's central to Buang Hong. Nai Singh just let his buddy take care of the hotel, he's a silent partner. I believe Tarm Ruk came first because in Buang Hong the p'ek would talk about his friend Nai Singh and his wife, or something like that.

I have no clue how Duay Raeng is connected though. That was something I didn't know.

Ooh now I wonder if this whole thing is because Pa Jaew wants both his faves Nadech/JJ in the same lakorn lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG I forgot its Nadech and JJ together :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  LOL I remember watching their funny video Nadech vs JJ :coverlaf: WOW I'm really happy they will be together in a lakorn  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
Lol how can I forget about this :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm hoping to see NK :heart: lol but I think it will be like competition for their FC if that happens. Kim already has chemistry with Nadech, when they come together in a scene, they will be the highlight :p JJ should work hard a bit :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Translation from Krua Khun Toi magazine. Khun Toi talked about Kim.

I noticed that Kim stand out since she was new to entertainment. Both her looks & her voice stand out. As for acting, I can tell that she will be a full package. She has high confident. When she start acting & working, she really did it., If you watch Kim's lakorn, you will see her continuous improvement in acting. It's very clear. If you see her real person, you will understand. As for me, I feel that anybody who is able to stand out like this, he/she already had good things within themselves, including good positive thinking. Now, she is shining in entertainment.

I highlighted that part cos that is so true about Kim. She is really best actress from her age group  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
those are some great praise for her, i'm happy for her as her fan and i hope she keep growing as an actress and some producer give her golden opportunity to shine wish all the best for her for me she deserve it for her talent and she really when she work she give her all and passion in it :p she still young so she still  have a long way to go and many opportunity are open to her :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim at her best friend Bow's birthday

Posting the pics  :p

cr Kim, Bow, opalis, pumi, prafar

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim's Laurier TVC. Kim's part is from 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP_k6bBBUF8

Gifs

:heart:    :heart:    :heart:    :heart:    :heart:    :heart:    :heart:    :heart:    :heart:    :heart:    :heart:

New presenter   :heart:

:spin:    :spin:    :spin:    :spin:    :spin:    :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
James is in Thailand. He is shooting for Padiwarada. Idk how long he will be here. Hope we get fitting soon

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
this is a skip for me
never liked any of the versions
chemistry btw n'ek and pra'ek was dumb
summary from my memory: 
n'ek rich girl, dad got con from bus-part. or stepmother and n'ek became poor father died
she went to work in pra'ek hotel where stepmother is big shareholder of the place
stepmother try to do everything to get pra'ek to fall in love and marry her
but pra'ek not interested, instead fall in love with n'ek the step-daughter
but n'ek not like pra'ek cuz she think he join force with stepmom to con her dad and is stepmother secret lover
so she takes revenge on them both

since i'm a james jirayu fan, i hope he doesn't take this project

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
monkeykimmy said:
updated by Pajaew
#swan #หงส์ #เครื่องประดับ #เข็มกลัด

This is a BEAUTIFUL swan! It's gorgeous! I would love to have this. lolz

What is Kim and JJ's characters? Anyone knows?

Im definitely staying tuned for the fitting!!!