[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is your 2nd swan edit. Love it soooo much :heart: :heart: :heart: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
This is your 2nd swan edit. Love it soooo much  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
thank you step just want to put my thought in edit i don't think it will be my last i'm in love with the idea she is a beautiful swan :spin: my favorite piece of art :p 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I understood Kim's and Bee's characters importance after their fc started fighting lol
What? Why? For what??? One is Nang'ek and one is Nang Rai, how their fans start the war???? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: They just did the fitting.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was also wondering why they were posting pics continuously on media. Then mayji  said it was for who looks good with JJ :p
monkeykimmy said:
What? Why? For what??? One is Nang'ek and one is Nang Rai, how their fans start the war???? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: They just did the fitting.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
BTW, I saw JamesJi's fans named his and Kimmy's couple fans. They also call them KimJI LOL. Did we post the video? James looks funny when he heard "Kimji" means the couple fans of Kimberley and Jirayu.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Totally did not dig the bangs for Kim but the pic of them laughing is cute! I might tune in especially james is a cutie too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
her eyes is all the story for me such a charming charismatic girl :spin: waiting now for the opening ceremony 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Wonder what is this
ขอบคุณพี่บีค่ะ พี่บีน่ารักกกกก สำหรับพวกเราแฟนคลับคิม แอดมินเองก็อยากขอให้ทุกคนให้เกียรตินักแสดงที่คิมต้องร่วมงานทุกคนค่ะ แฟนคลับเป็นเสมือนหน้าตาของศิลปิน มีแฟนคลับดีคนก็จะมองศิลปินในแง่บวก มีแฟนคลับไม่ดีบางคนก็จะมีอคติกับศิลปินคนนั้นเช่นกัน และการได้ร่วมงานกับนักแสดงที่มีฝีมือก็เป็นโอกาสที่ดีของคิม คิมมี่ของเราจะได้เก่งขึ้นๆ มาเป็นแฟนคลับที่ดีคอยสนับสนุนคิมและคอยให้กำลังใจคิมด้วยกันนะคะ

cr kimmyfc
Kim's fanclub Admin:
Thanks P' Bee. You are so cute. As of the Admin of Kim's fanclub would want to ask Kim's fans to be respective of all of her co-stars. A Fanclub represents the face of the actor/actress. If the fans are kind/nice, others will look at our actress in a good way, but if the fans are disrespectful, others won't like the actress. Also getting to work with a talented actress is a good opportunity for Kim, she'll get to learn more and get better and better. Please be a good fan of Kim and enjoy her together.

Bee said this:

If you love and like me you can enjoy, but please don't bash on other actors/actresses to irritate their fans. Please understand. But I believe that all my fans truly are lovely, all of them. I can feel it.