[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

twister02

M♥K
At first I was like, "yey! Kim will come after Mark..blah blah" and was all happy BH will be next after KC but then I thought about it now and yes, it will be a tough test for BH since it's like a marshmallow compare to the pineapple of KC. After all the angst and drama of Thit in KC, we will be presented after with a chill Ramet in BH. To be completely honest, I'm not also feeling it with the teasers. Good thing Kim and James really look good together. And I'm with you @040156 , I really like James hair in this. I'm not a fan of his short hair or overly gelled up hair.

sarNie Adult
At first I was like, "yey! Kim will come after Mark..blah blah" and was all happy BH will be next after KC but then I thought about it now and yes, it will be a tough test for BH since it's like a marshmallow compare to the pineapple of KC. After all the angst and drama of Thit in KC, we will be presented after with a chill Ramet in BH. To be completely honest, I'm not also feeling it with the teasers. Good thing Kim and James really look good together. And I'm with you @040156 , I really like James hair in this. I'm not a fan of his short hair or overly gelled up hair.

There should be a postulate you know, the more gel they use in JamesJi's hair, the stiffer his character will be hahahaha. Rames is like all mousse baby! toss the hair gel out the window!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
So I heard a snippet of James & Bowling's song...my feels on it is eh lol. I don't like how it was composed cuz it fits more with those period genre type compared to the modern Namcha song lol. Or maybe it's the way James is singing it. It kinda reminds me of his Padiwarada song.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautiful romantic shot

the broken hardworking swan

and the prince who appearantly will protect her a lot

i like how they look at each other this is what i want to see

now my rant is i think paajeaw won't give us any real kisses :facepalm: cause i think this moment in the teaser was just a tease but the actual scene i'm not expecting we will have a real kiss

all the credit go to pantip

sarNie Adult
Perhaps since Ramet is so chill, I think Pim would be like giving life to his existence or something. Pim seems to be so vivacious and colorful in contrast to Ramet's toned down character. It would be like in Tam Rak Keun Jai when Noona is driving the strict and workaholic Singh nuts.

Neung Narongvit seems to have a mission of turning JamesJi into a crooner. like a Michael Buble of sorts.

twister02

M♥K
So I heard a snippet of James & Bowling's song...my feels on it is eh lol. I don't like how it was composed cuz it fits more with those period genre type compared to the modern Namcha song lol. Or maybe it's the way James is singing it. It kinda reminds me of his Padiwarada song.
Same here. :risas3:
Kinda reminded me of "Joop" from NNS. I think it's also because JamesJi sung it but I'm excited to hear the full version. Maybe, I'll like it once the MV is out and how the song blends in the lakorn itself.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"we fall in love in unexpected ways" :love::icon12:

cr spycool tukta

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
^ Does people really offer to help only to take advantage of the early subs? That's horrible.

Anyways the second teaser is nice. So is James' character using Kim's character??? Or is it the other way around? I'm confused lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Speaking of which, I want a Nadech/Kim reunion hahah
For realllsssss! Kim can't do any more lakorns with Mark and Nadech with Yaya UNTIL they reunite first. Hahaha.

James actually looks old to me in here. I'm so not used to seeing him with his hair down like this.

Teaser 2 is out. This is getting exciting.

Recuitting sub team member. We'll need timer and subber. Please only join the team if you want to help with subbing, (not just to get the early version of the sub).
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1735253016785563/
I would join but I'm only a two member team for Tae Pang Korn. My Asianfuse dongsaeng is doing the timing and I'm doing the subbing. Lol Dang, both had to air at the same time.