[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Noi Bussakorn (Ken Theeradeth's wife) promoting Buang Hong!!!

Screenshot_2017-03-14-13-49-08.png

Hopefully a KENBERLEY lakorn will happen in the future!!!

Excited for tonight!!! :cheer::aaaaa:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I guess the effect of KC has not yet subside. It's quiet here. Oh well the first episode has yet to start. Hope more will come and make this thread as fun as KC's.

I hope anybody that manage to find the sub for BH can share the link here. SJDK did sub for Kimmy's previous lakorn and did TRKJ as well. I don't know whether SJ will be subbing this or not. Since DK is temporarily not subbing for the time being.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It's starting! :)
Looking forward to see everyone here.
Just realized that Bee has back to back lakorns, this one and Tae Pang Korn from oneHD which will air tomorrow. I think she's freelance?

twister02

M♥K
Lovin' their intros and the music they've used :)
My connection is bad so I need to be at home first before I continue watching it live. My data is kinda bad. I need wifi. Haha

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Owh I didn't know she is a singer... The singers for KC and PCKNMCPW OST looks like her too.
I'm pretty sure she did not sing for PCKNMCPW. I think she wanted to focus on acting out her character and wanted viewers to look at her as Namcha the actress instead of Namcha the singer. I think I read that somewhere or seen one of her interviews where she mentioned that. I could be wrong though lol. It's been a while ago. As for KC, I didn't follow that lakorn so I don't know the osts for that drama.

I won't be able to watch it live so I'll wait for ch3 YouTube upload or if I'm a good girl then I'll wait for the subbed version lol.